Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Need A Master Mind Group In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Master Mind Group In Lagos (222 Views)

Meet Emem Thomas, The Founder Of A Female Bouncers Group In Akwa-ibom / Meet Pearlena Igbokwe Who Was Appointed Chairman Of Universal Studio Group In US / Single Step To Become A Master In Data Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Master Mind Group In Lagos by meekhat: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2023
I greet you all,
Please I desperately need more financial intelligence and that's why I am looking for a Master mind group/coaching class in Lagos. It could be visual or real time, paid coaching class or free, I just need to learn wealth code because I have realized that wealth has codes.
Please nairalanders, recommend me a class or group in Lagos. I am into buying and selling for now! I stay in Ojo part of Lagos though I am ready to attending the class in any part of Lagos.
My email @ agapaegroupltd@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Master Mind Group In Lagos by nickyvil: 7:39am On Mar 06, 2023
The best is to learn a remote job, if you want this , i can be of help
meekhat:
I greet you all,
Please I desperately need more financial intelligence and that's why I am looking for a Master mind group/coaching class in Lagos. It could be visual or real time, paid coaching class or free, I just need to learn wealth code because I have realized that wealth has codes.
Please nairalanders, recommend me a class or group in Lagos. I am into buying and selling for now! I stay in Ojo part of Lagos though I am ready to attending the class in any part of Lagos.
Re: I Need A Master Mind Group In Lagos by meekhat: 7:55am On Mar 06, 2023
nickyvil:
The best is to learn a remote job, if you want this , i can be of help

I am ok with my business for now, I just need a Master mind group. Thanks
Re: I Need A Master Mind Group In Lagos by Holybwoy: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2023
meekhat:
I greet you all,

I am surprised there's still one person in this Nigeria deeply invested in their growth and willing to pay for it..

I don't know a group but I know a coach that I can recommend.. great person who can be of great help in your journey to attain excellence..

Her charges are also moderate

Can't drop her number here but if you need it, let me know
Re: I Need A Master Mind Group In Lagos by meekhat: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Holybwoy:

I am surprised there's still one person in this Nigeria deeply invested in their growth and willing to pay for it..

I don't know a group but I know a coach that I can recommend.. great person who can be of great help in your journey to attain excellence..

Her charges are also moderate

Can't drop her number here but if you need it, let me know

Yes ooh, I am interested. You can forward to my email if you don't mind
Re: I Need A Master Mind Group In Lagos by Holybwoy: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2023
meekhat:

Yes ooh, I am interested. You can forward to my email if you don't mind

Check your email..
Re: I Need A Master Mind Group In Lagos by meekhat: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Holybwoy:

Check your email..
I appreciate you Boss!
We are in talks already
Re: I Need A Master Mind Group In Lagos by Red02(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
meekhat:
I greet you all,
I just need to learn wealth code because I have realized that wealth has codes.

Wow,do meet the right people

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Bank As Much As 250k Weekly Selling Other People's Product / Why Learning A High Income Skill Can Change The Rest Of Your Life / AB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.