Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,799 members, 7,855,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? (523 Views)

Edo: Anderson Asemota declared Governorship Candidate in LP's Parallel Primary / 'All Known PDP & APC Members Are Not Welcome In LP” - Billboard / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by designking: 7:45am On Mar 06, 2023
The Obidients will tell you that they are fighting for Nigeria and they want a new Nigeria but once they win, the victory is claimed and celebrated as a Biafra or Igbo victory over Nigeria. Most Igbos say they are taking over Nigeria via LP.

They use this deception to woo every tribes across Nigeria to join the movement.

There is too much ethnic coloration in this Obidient movement and it is a rebranded Biafra aggitation hence the violent attacks against people who don't agree to follow fhe movement.

LP does not vote credible candidates, their votes is simply a protest against Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by dagomia: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2023
You sounds very scared of what LP is upto.

1. Your enemy grow more muscle talking about them.

2. It is not a wise thing to do Talking about someone who is insignificant if truly he is.

3. You seems to be the only one who is not tired of these Criminals milking this great country dry in the name of projects.

Our Prayer for you, Oga may your Remaining Days on earth be Like Nigeria, If these Criminals are your Role model. Period!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Rastafryrice: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2023
i don't understand what's LP and Igbo relationship
labour party won In Lagos, Abuja, plateau, nassarawa, almost won in Benue, won in cross River, won Delta state
are these states Igbo states ??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Softmirror: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2023
grin
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2023
designking:
The Obidients will tell you that they are fighting for Nigeria and they want a new Nigeria but once they win, the victory is claimed and celebrated as a Biafra or Igbo victory over Nigeria. Most Igbos say they are taking over Nigeria via LP.

They use this deception to woo every tribes across Nigeria to join the movement.

There is too much ethnic coloration in this Obidient movement and it is a rebranded Biafra aggitation hence the violent attacks against people who don't agree to follow fhe movement.

LP does not vote credible candidates, their votes is simply a protest against Nigeria.
Manhood Yakubu declared your brain dead dimwit called Tinubu, President, Instead of you to celebrate, you are here crying over Obi and Obidients.

Who do you this thing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by 40Bullets: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Okay

My own concern is anything to retire Sanwo-olu this Saturday. Whether it is Ghanaians or Togolese that will help us end Tinubu's slavery, we welcome them.
designking:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Softmirror: 7:57am On Mar 06, 2023
dagomia:
You sounds very scared of what LP is upto.

1. Your enemy grow more muscle talking about them.

2. It is not a wise thing to do Talking about someone who is insignificant if truly he is.

Anyway common sense is not common

ALL OF YOU LACK SIMPLE COMMON SENSE. POLITICS IS A GAME WHICH MOST OF YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL KNOW THAT LABOUR BEING ABLE TO TOPS DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN LAGOS WAS OF ABSOLUTELY NO ESSENCE SINCE TINUBU WAS ABLE TO MEET HIS REQUIRED PERCENTAGE.

IT'S LIKE LIVERPOOL CELEBRATING OUT OF THEIR HEAD AND BEATING THEIR CHEST ALL BECAUSE THE BEAT A TIRED MANUNITED 7-0.

THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION WILL BE A VERY DIFFERENT BALL GAME. ALL I SINCERELY HOPE IS THAT RESULTS ARE UPLOADED FROM THE POLLING UNITS. ALL YOUR DISEASES OF THE MIND CALLED DELUSIONS AND ILLUSIONS BECOMES CURED.

LAST-LAST ALL OF UNA GO GET SENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by dagomia: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2023
Softmirror:

ALL OF YOU LACK SIMPLE COMMON SENSE. POLITICS IS A GAME WHICH MOST OF YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL KNOW THAT LABOUR BEING ABLE TO TOPS DURING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN LAGOS WAS OF ABSOLUTELY NO ESSENCE SINCE TINUBU WAS ABLE TO MEET HIS REQUIRED PERCENTAGE.

IT'S LIKE LIVERPOOL CELEBRATING OUT OF THEIR HEAD AND BEATING THEIR CHEST ALL BECAUSE THE BEAT A TIRED MANUNITED 7-0.

THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION WILL BE A VERY DIFFERENT BALL GAME. ALL I SINCERELY HOPE IS THAT RESULTS ARE UPLOADED FROM THE POLLING UNITS. ALL YOUR DISEASES OF THE MIND CALLED DELUSIONS AND ILLUSIONS BECOMES CURED.

Oga mention Only one thing, you have ever Benefitted as result of having a Yoruba man in in government since you was Born.

Just one thing. Not three

And define Common Sense afterwards for us
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Slynation(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2023
Eya...last breath pattern of propaganda!! 😂🤣
I thought you guys said LP are social media noisemakers and there is no polling units online 😂

In case you don't know, LP is giving voice to the voiceless, and we want a Nigeria where a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody, and that revolution is happening already...!!

We are changing the narrative where only the elites will rule and pass the baton to their kids, sorry if you get caught up in our Tsunami...!! The Northerners will take inspiration from the Okada rider in Kaduna state, it will be more massive by next election because more people are beginning to observe a new Nigeria is possible...You can keep playing the tribal card as usual, the Tsunami will hit you where it hurts the most...!!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by duro4chang(m): 8:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Everything about Labour party is sorounded by lies, deceit, propaganda and mischief.
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2023
designking:

Only taking over Nigeria in their dreams. Labour party is unknown in the core west and core north. The 5 percenters vote which is now the main region and voters base of the LP can't make a president.
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Draslo(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2023
Rastafryrice:
i don't understand what's LP and Igbo relationship
labour party won In Lagos, Abuja, plateau, nassarawa, almost won in Benue, won in cross River, won Delta state
are these states Igbo states ??
Lagos - EndSars
Abuja - Fulani Herdsmen incessant attacks
Plateau - Christian effect / Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen
Nassarawa - Boko Haram / Fulani Herdsmen
Benue - Fulani Herdsmen
Cross River - Anti-Wike
Delta - Anti PDP / Igbo affiliations.

To really answer your question; 80% of LP supporters are also Biafra agitators

Argue with your keypad

1 Like

Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Softmirror: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2023
dagomia:

Oga mention Only one thing, you have ever Benefitted as result of having a Yoruba man in in government since you was Born.

YOUR QUESTION IS A CONFIRMATION OF YOUR LACK OF COMMON SENSE.
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Draslo(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2023
dagomia:

One thing, lol okay 1 isn't enough. Lagos is situated on our land. Oil has been discovered here. Dangote has built the only functioning refinery here. Cry more, sir. I will add bonus. Igbo women crave our dicks like crazy.

Common sense can be defined as disregarding Elu Pee
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Rastafryrice: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2023
Draslo:
Lagos - EndSars Abuja - Fulani Herdsmen incessant attacks Plateau - Christian effect / Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen Nassarawa - Boko Haram / Fulani Herdsmen Benue - Fulani Herdsmen Cross River - Anti-Wike Delta - Anti PDP / Igbo affiliations.

To really answer your question; 80% of LP supporters are also Biafra agitators
Argue with your keypad
You're deluded
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by dagomia: 8:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Draslo:

One thing, okay. Lagos is situated on our land. Oil has been discovered here. Dangote has built the only functioning refinery here. Cry more, sir. I will add bonus. Igbo women crave our dicks like crazy.

Common sense can be defined as disregarding Elu Pee

The Question is how has translated to your Success as one of the inhabitants in these Area except hardship caused by their loots
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Draslo(m): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Rastafryrice:

You're deluded
Truth hurts, don't it?
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Draslo(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2023
dagomia:
The Question is how has translated to your Success as one of the inhabitants in these Area except hardship caused by their loots
Hehehehe. I'm not just an inhabitant. I'm a son of the soil

If I tell you the answer to that, you wouldn't believe me. My advice to you is this; tell your brothers and sisters who are inhabitants of other states to come home on Friday to vote better state governors on Saturday. It's just once in 4 years. Take out of the money you people save to travel home every December. We don't want to continue to see mass migration from the east to Lagos. We don't want Eastern lamentations for another 8 years
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by dagomia: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2023
Draslo:

Hehehehe. I'm not just an inhabitant. I'm a son of the soil

If I tell you the answer to that, you wouldn't believe me. My advice to you is this; tell your brothers and sisters who are inhabitants of other states to come home on Friday to vote better state governors on Saturday. It's just once in 4 years. Take out of the money you people save to travel home every December. We don't want to continue to see mass migration from the east to Lagos. We don't want Eastern lamentations for another 8 years
I know you will resort to insult as have no answer to any of my simple question. Creatures like you who failed to understand there are many Yoruba Taxi Drivers and meet sellers in my State should be Living in the Zoo. Which is their Biggest Bobbies here
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Hyperchi(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2023
So ur problem is Igbo not LP, but it funny a structureless party is given u sleepless night and also 5% na wowo ooo.
Go talk to ur OBA that are putting out treat coz of election. Just be careful when u coz violence in ur area and don't come online to shout Igbo when u create it. This election will not be funny.
Vivor is a Yoruba man and we will put him there. Sit and watch
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by designking: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Hyperchi:
So ur problem is Igbo not LP, but it funny a structureless party is given u sleepless night and also 5% na wowo ooo.
Go talk to ur OBA that are putting out treat coz of election. Just be careful when u coz violence in ur area and don't come online to shout Igbo when u create it. This election will not be funny.
Vivor is a Yoruba man and we will put him there. Sit and watch

You an Igbo man will put Vivor there but don't care who rules your Abia? Why are you so fixated in Lagos?

Na Yoruba people I sorry for who are buying their Biafra trojan called Labour Party. Very aggressive and uncouth people.

Your voting pattern is centered on hate not competence.
Re: Why The Deception In LP And The Obidient Movement? by Hyperchi(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2023
designking:

You an Obi man will put Vivor there but don't care who rules your Abia? Why are you so fixated in Lagos?

Na Yoruba people I sorry for who are buying their Biafra trojan called Labour Party. Very aggressive and uncouth people.

Your voting pattern is centered on hate not competence.
Imaging urself, is vivor not a Yoruba man anymore. Or because of the peanut that corrupt ppl like u, OBAs, politician and thug are benefiting so it must surpass the need of majority.
Who stop u from going to Abia to contest election, u no won gamble ur money. Lol.
Vivor all the way. Am more a lagosian than u this Ilasha boy except if u are born in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

4 Times Ndi Igbos Have Betrayed Yorubas / How Tribalism Will Trigger A Second Civil And Religious War / NIGERIANS Against Tinubu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.