Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buhari Charges Flying Eagles To Win U-20 AFCON - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Charges Flying Eagles To Win U-20 AFCON (250 Views)

Buhari Charges Super Eagles On Fourth AFCON Title / Flying Eagles Coach Paul Aigbogun List 21 Players For 2019 U-20 AFCON / The Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: Poland 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Charges Flying Eagles To Win U-20 AFCON by Goodmorning20: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2023
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has charged the Flying Eagles to defy all odds and win the ongoing CAF U-20 AFCON in Egypt.

Nigeria will face The Gambia on Monday (today) in the semifinals of the competition with a ticket to the FIFA U-20 World Cup finals already secured.

Delivering Buhari’s message to the team, Sports Minister Sunday Dare, who arrived in Cairo on Sunday alongside former Super Eagles captain and aide to Buhari, Daniel Amokachi, encouraged the Flying Eagles to aim for the ultimate prize...https://nairabet.bet/2023/03/06/buhari-charges-flying-eagles-to-win-u-20-afcon/

Re: Buhari Charges Flying Eagles To Win U-20 AFCON by KosiGee(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
I thought Buhari and his emissaries had been warned to stop calling or sending messages to any Nigerian team especially when they are doing well in any tournament.
Re: Buhari Charges Flying Eagles To Win U-20 AFCON by Samunique(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
KosiGee:
I thought Buhari and his emissaries had been warned to stop calling or sending messages to any Nigerian team especially when they are doing well in any tournament.

They've lost already !

When I heard that Buhari send message to them, I knew they won't make it.

That man Buhari is a bad omen, everything about him is anti Nigeria, just look at the election he promised that he would leave a good legacy behind, it has turned out to be the worst in the history of Nigeria !!!!

Though he wanted to do it right, but his luck is always failing him !

I'm just praying for May 29th to come so that Buhari will leave our national life alone.

The team even missed a penalty that would have brought them back to the game.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Jailed 24 Years For $298,000, N48m Property Fraud In Abuja / 1.35 Odds For 30days / Barca Coach Xavi "Proud" After El Clasico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.