Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate (29813 Views)

Olumide Akpata Emerges LP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by Nuzo1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
shantti:
grin grin
It's funny how everyone is congratulating him even before the election. Na so una hate APC reach?

Anyway, congrats to him in advance,
Everyone is angry

Nooo

This is not about APC vs LP.

Matter of fact, the major contender is PDP’s Chimaroke Nnamani; the suspected killer of Oyibo Chukwu.

This is about Chimaroke vs the aggrieved people of Enugu East.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by fergie001: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
garfield1:

I thought it was declared inconclusive.check plateau central
Pardon me, it was for Yobe S.

Difference of 617 votes (APC leading).

Plateau C, everybody is claiming victory.
Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by Hotfreezer: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nigeriayouthmov:

Well the bigot is you who tried to cause religious intolerance amongst people because you were blind to see how Northern Muslims abandon the ship to sink and jumped to APC jihadi party. Did any Muslim come to you and say o, I bought a form but was not allowed to contest?

Like I Said, you are a devil doing the work of your father Lucifer to cause religious intolerance and violence.

With comments like yours, I have proof that Labour Party is an association of Jewish supremacists affiliated to Nnamdi Kanu.

I will help you spread the Labour party message of bigotry.
Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by kingsceemark(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Congrats to him in advance because E sure 💯% that he will win

He has already won

Yes oooo, Labour no dey discriminate against their family, we're highly behind him
Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by Nigeriayouthmov: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hotfreezer:

With comments like yours, I have proof that Labour Party is an association of Jewish supremacists affiliated to Nnamdi Kanu.

I will help you spread the Labour party message of bigotry.

Zombie get out no wonder the guys from the east call your tribe urchins. Wetin concern Benin boys with Nnamdi kanu. If APC government nor touch you then you are insane because only insane people that don't notice what is happening around then. Before peter obi, there was labour party and after him there will still be labour party.
Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by Topmaike007(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
sat70:
If una like, make una use pity vote nonsense. Everyone in LP now feeling like saints. Like sey no be this Naija all of them for come. Feels like this one is from Saturn.
same way Osun State used pity in electing Ademola Adeleke into the Senate after his elder brother Isiaka died ??
Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by Proudlyomonna: 12:12am On Mar 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

Congrats to him in advance because E sure 💯% that he will win

He has already won

Him don enter already.
Every evil PdApc structure of doom, destruction insecurity and hardship in SE will be pulled down.
People go troop out just dey press LP dey go.
Guy We don put 2 olokadas for rep, PdApc structure no fit ever offer that kind opportunity to them,na only Labour and Our Principal Obi dey run am bcus God don give Us mandate to crush this Evil demonic PdApc structure wey don put this Country for big mess, just see how this bastard evil fifth columnist with their evil structure just dey put this Country from gbese to gbese angry
Up Labour.

1 Like

Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by riyoce591: 12:13am On Mar 07, 2023
Hfdi

Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by toprealman: 4:54am On Mar 07, 2023
Chimaroke Nnamani // (listen)(born 30 May 1960) is a medical doctor and Nigerian politician from Enugu State. He was elected Governor of Enugu State. in the 1999 Enugu State gubernatorial election from 1999 to 2007. He subsequently served as a People's Democratic Party (PDP) Senator for Enugu East Senatorial District from 2007 to 2011 and was re-elected in 2019.
Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by Osoboshi: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2023
Hotfreezer:

You are a bastard religious bigot and it shows how evil Labour Party is.

Labour Party is a party that marginalises Muslims. Go to the North, Peter Obi showed how bigoted Labour Party is.
it's very bad,just that effect of been in war don enter everybody body so all men just dey look.e remain small Nasarawa for erupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics / Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.