Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,591 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product (292 Views)

Re: Layflat Hose Manufactuer From China,looking For Importer In Negeria / Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / Looking For Importer In Port Harcourt To Buy From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by ayo84(m): 11:20am On Mar 06, 2023
Looking for importer for partnership to import a million units of a product. I am on to matketing and business development. We have a huge business opportunity to import a highly profitable and fast selling product into Nigeria. Looking for business partners who have the finance to invest.
Re: Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by seaenergy: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Depends on items you want to import. I am available
Re: Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by ayo84(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2023
seaenergy:
Depends on items you want to import. I am available

To try and keep things in proprietary mode, i dont intend to reveal the product here, are you capable of importing one thousand units of the product as samples. Can you msg me in whatsapp
Re: Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by seaenergy: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
ayo84:

To try and keep things in proprietary mode, i dont intend to reveal the product here, are you capable of importing one thousand units of the product as samples. Can you msg me in whatsapp

Are you into fraud or real business? You posted that you need partnership in importation business and I show interest. And now you're ask if I am capable to import 1000 pieces of unknown items for sample. What will be your role in the business as a partner even when the type of partnership haven't been mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by ayo84(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
seaenergy:

Are you into fraud or real business? You posted that you need partnership in importation business and I show interest. And now you're ask if I am capable to import 1000 pieces of unknown items for sample. What will be your role in the business as a partner even when the type of partnership haven't been mentioned.

We need to have a private conversation, its a business to import a health supplement drink and sell it at the rate of N300 to N400 retail,and also customise the label and packaging. It is better we chat privately.
I am a marketing consultant and my business role is to develop strategies to market the product, not just in Nigeria but also internationally
Re: Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by ayo84(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2023
Looking for importer for partnership to import a million units of a product. I am on to matketing and business development. We have a huge business opportunity to import a highly profitable and fast selling product into Nigeria. Looking for business partners who have the finance to invest.
Re: Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by ayo84(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2023
ayo84:

A potential fast moving good that would be sold every month and restocked monthly
Re: Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by ayo84(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2023
ayo84:

Fast selling healthy nutricious drink
Re: Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by ayo84(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
ayo84:

A potential fast moving good that would be sold every month and restocked monthly
Re: Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by ayo84(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2023
ayo84:

Looking for importer for partnership to import a million units of a product
Re: Looking For Importer For Partnership To Import A Million Units Of A Product by ayo84(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
ayo84:

Looking for business partners

(1) (Reply)

Why Paxful & Localbitcoins Are Shutting Down / Make Profits Investing In Digital Assets: Let's Guide You. / DOTPAY POS TERMINAL Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.