Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election (36802 Views)

Protest In Abuja Against Calls To Cancel The Presidential Election / Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Corrections: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
joseph032:
"Born again Christian" Kill you there.
Must You always quote that. Or is that the online post the Foolish APC Government have reduce you to.

Check your last 10 comment and prove me wrong

The guy is a known Muslim ' As a born again Christian ' is his usual National anthem that he sings about to deceive Christians to drive home his points.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Corrections: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Verysmart101:

A true Christian won't spill this trash Ur typing here.Have you ever condemned boko haram,bandits excess kidnapping in the north and all over Nigeria? Is Nigeria truely living in peace? Does God support stealing of mandate? Shut Ur dirty gutter if you have nothing reasonable to say or type

The guy is a known Muslim ' As a born again Christian ' is his usual National anthem that he sings about to deceive Christians to drive home his points.
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Corrections: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
jimyjames:

Is it the will of God that Nigerian election must be rigged and Nigerians given a president they didn't vote for? Why use God to defend evil? The sultan sees it as the will of God cause it's a Muslim Muslim president and vice president

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by afbstrategies: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:
I am a born loser.

Then, go and do the needful.
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by afbstrategies: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:
I am just confused about life
Look for something better to do with your sorry life then
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by HeRulesMen: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad As a Born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i would like to appeal to Mr Peter Obi and Atiku to call their supporters to order. I condemn Violence and incitement in any form. We have no other country but Nigeria. Let's not burn down our country because of Elections that will still re-occur in 4yrs time. It's shameful that most religious leaders especially the Christian ones who are supposed to douse the tension in the land are all Partisan. The Muslim leaders led by the sultan appealed for calm and urged everyone to accept the result as the will of God while Pastors are inciting the masses. If we are not careful, this Obidient movement will soon metamorphose into a wild terrorist group sad

Is it Obidient movement that is protesting in Abuja?
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by nonhuman(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Corrections:

The guy is a known Muslim ' As a born again Christian ' is his usual National anthem that he sings about to deceive Christians and tarnish the image of Christianity.
I see
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by jimyjames(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Corrections:

And such a Muslim like him will mob and kill an innocent girl like Deborah over a WhatsApp group chat, cause she gave glory to Jesus for helping her with her exams
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by edetic: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad As a Born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i would like to appeal to Mr Peter Obi and Atiku to call their supporters to order. I condemn Violence and incitement in any form. We have no other country but Nigeria. Let's not burn down our country because of Elections that will still re-occur in 4yrs time. It's shameful that most religious leaders especially the Christian ones who are supposed to douse the tension in the land are all Partisan. The Muslim leaders led by the sultan appealed for calm and urged everyone to accept the result as the will of God while Pastors are inciting the masses. If we are not careful, this Obidient movement will soon metamorphose into a wild terrorist group sad
it will metamorphose into a long overdue wild revolution, were people not being slaughtered like cows as herdsmen and kidnappers plundered the nation as they seized lands, has Nigerians not been killed gratuitously, it will amaze you how many Nigerians are living as IDPs, when there's no war in Nigeria, the past eight years has been a nightmare for every Nigerian, with the worst of all the worries being the lack of insecurity, there's no need to mention the rest, Nigerians are tired of APC, Nigeria as a nation is sick, it doesn't make logical sense to hand it over to a sick Old man, if APC must continue in government, they should have fielded Osibanjo, Osibanjo is better than PO, every one would have gladly voted for him, a country that is at the height of polarization because of religious discrimination is now to be governed by a Muslim president and a Muslim vice president, Christians were being killed indiscriminately under a Christian vice president and you think a Muslim Muslim president and vice will be better especially with shettima being suspected long before now of being a BH apologist, the fears expressed by both Christians and Muslims are well founded, in as much as our hope is in God for protection, we shouldn't fold our hands and watch a collusion of criminals steal a mandate that is not theirs, if Tinubu had won in a free and fair election, nobody will contest it, but when there is a preponderance of evidence of flagrant manipulation and distortion of figures with overwhelming evidence, with fraudulent announcement of results in places where INEC officials did not turn up, with glaring difficulties in uploading results, while INEC has announced results that conflict with results from the PUs, if Nigerians keep quiet now so that people don't die, tell me, why would the criminals not repeat the same next time since it worked very well this time, if it is you, will you come out to vote next time, it is better sorted out now once and for all, Nigeria has been stalled and held hostage for too long. If this criminality is allowed to stay, the message to all Nigerian youth is that the only thing that works in Nigeria is criminality, and your guess is as good as mine.
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by edetic: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Muslim leaders appealed for calm because it favors them M/M if it's vice versa can they appeal for calm, who is fooling who? that's the way to go to instill senses into the skulls of those useless idiots that sold their conscience for money. If this is not corrected now by any means necessary, then Nigeria democracy has gone to the dogs
if it was vice versa, there wouldn't even have been a campaign, Muslims would have found it justifiable to declare war on Christians, not just on the candidates,

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by IRIEBOY(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:
shut up . Bla bla bla
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fut9ure:
We obidient are observing..our movement go be like Arab nation..we upper boys in Benin city are preparing already...tinubu know as our matter dey be for Bini once we start tinubu nor go fit drink water drop cup

Inec is useless..the real results is coming out gradually

I'm from Edo state..Tinubu will never become the president
Tinubu didn't get 25 percent from Edo, rivers, lagos, Benue, akwa ibom and so many other states
Inec think we are fools

Every sane Nigeria should look at this and read a meaning to it
1) Tinubu political party and administration is ruling but he was unable to win Abuja where them sit down put
2) his own state of origin osun. Even a twelve year old will win thier own state yet he was unable to win

3) all development in lagos is attributed to Tinubu and he is regarded as the father of lagos yet he was unable to win

Nigerians should put on thier conscience and see that tinubu was rejected completely by Nigerians

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace
make una relax 4 dat side oo!

ee fit go snowball out of control!
Obi is in court already and I knw he will be victorious!

Make una cool una mind abeg!
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Exedyne: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:

They are a terror group.

They want to cause trouble in lagos.

While I pray for peace during the gubernatorial polls,

If these psychos try anything funny make my people give them hot hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Nicenixon: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
God1000:
I'm ready to lead obidient protest in Ibadan as well.

We must reclaim our stolen mandate, INEC should do the needful before things spiral out of control

Political crisis can still be avoided.
so who is stopping you?
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by LAXconfidential(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
MultiDot:

I am doubtful of your Christianity. Before now you have always said that you will vote for a Muslim/Muslim candidate even though you claimed to be a Christian, it tells a lot about your fake Christianity. Stop deceiving yourself. You are just doing what you are paid to do but just note it that perdition awaits you!

That idiot is not a Christian. Why Seun and his mods have permitted this type of deception on nairaland is beyond me. This guy wickedly shapes the opinions of unsuspecting Christians on this forum and he's allowed to roam freely. Cc Nlfpmod
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by LAXconfidential(m): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dskillful:

I am not sure you are a Christian if you are you won't be saying this rubbish. So because they are christians they should not speak up to condemn the atrocities committed by INEC? Did the bible teach you how to be a coward? Peter Obi came out and boldly told the people not to go to the street and protest, and so other pastors have called for calmness... Where are you getting your own information? The sultan called for calmness because his preferred candidate won, have you heard any pastor calling for protest? You are not born again you are born against.

Don't waste your time, he's not a Christian

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by babajero(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:
Aboki no dey deceive yourself, we know how you people lie without remorse moreover it is part of your teachings. So what you and the sultan of sokoto are saying now is that inec have taken the role of god and have chosen tinubu so everyone should keep shut and take it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by generalsteve007: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:

If you dont have anything meaningful to contribute, just shut up, keep your emotional blackmail to your sorry self,had it been it was the other way round, you would have heard from the northerners, always condemn evil whenever u see it or evil will always be with you
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Metaverse: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:

In what universe does a protest equal violence?
You should make it a priority to rapidly develop your brain capable
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by babajero(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Felabrity:
Imagine if it was labour party that did this

They would have ordered for Peter Obi arrest
Because the protesters would have been massive and in every parts of the country.
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Madups(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:
is it that you are m.ad or something?
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by wildkat: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:

You’re stupidly sick
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Madups(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Generational f0ol.. Do you know the meaning of product?
forgiveness:

Just remember Peter Obi is PDP product.
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Chetas81(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obaofaba:
Efforts in futility.

Sore losers including the upcoming party which happens to be the reason Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu won are bunch of irredeemable failures.

Waiting for loser parties to stage another protest on May 29th when Asiwaju will resume office.
we have three citizen in Nigeria 🦘 the good the bad and the ugly YOU THAT SUPPORT TINUBU KNOW THE REASON the rest who refuse to support JAGABAN also have reason but the bad thing son of man can do to himself is to lie to himself
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Urchinpainer: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
God1000:
I'm ready to lead obidient protest in Ibadan as well.

We must reclaim our stolen mandate, INEC should do the needful before things spiral out of control

Political crisis can still be avoided.
Senior Man said no protest. We are dealing with them at their Kangaroo court
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by afbstrategies: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:
Wow. No wonder I am a sad little boy
Did you run out of data money because you’re now outed? Be careful because we know you. A golden fish has no hiding place. Gerriitt?
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by deepwater(f): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:

You are not a Christian
U are a failed Islamic goat.
A second class, lower cadre Muslim
An inferior Muslim who is not allowed to lead prayers in a mosque were the real Muslim are present.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by Matthewdan(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:

I smell lies
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by DanielPat01: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:

Sorry to say but you ain't a born again Christian. Otherwise you will realize that we are fighting the last fight. A fight for our life. We can't start experiencing end time as Christians in Nigeria when Lucifer has not given order.

Protest is not a declaration of war. Protest are for correction of bad acts. Peter Obi has called his Supporters to order severally. How many more times do you want him too?

The post is clearly about Atiku but you are making it sound like Peter was leading the protest or it's an Obidient movement. If you ain't brave enough to fight for your survival then allow people who can to do so.

1 Like

Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by caandi: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
GOTVee:
lies 🤥 you are not a born again Christian
What’s the harm in a peaceful protest
You’re a muslimah stop hiding under the church and come out plain sir/ma
Re: PDP Supporters Protest In Abuja Against February 25th Presidential Election by hush15: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hussein035:

Stop deceiving yourself

Obi rigged where he can
Atiku rigged where he can
Tinubu rigged where he can

The best rigger has won, others should rest. No useless politician should come and claim innocent because they lost. Stop the rubbish o you losers

Then tell your Druggie next time, when he wants to rig, he should rig with sense. First, get the people behind you and your rigging will be easier. Not the foolishing rigging he sid thats obvious to all and he expects people to understand. A very foolish move....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) / Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.