Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Prices Of Diapers - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Prices Of Diapers (7137 Views)

Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria / Wholesale Huggies (giga) Diapers And Pampers (mega) Diapers (PRICES REDUCED) / Importer Of Diapers Contact Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prices Of Diapers by mtcole07(f): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2011
hi all, for those living in Nigeria, pls how much does a pack of baby diaper( disposabe) cost in Nigeria and for those into the business how much do u buy from your suppliers or the wholesalers? pls ur candid response would help me a lot. thanks
Re: Prices Of Diapers by sunshineky(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2011
Price depends on brand, size n qtty in d pack. Pack of 64 huggies 3-6kg cost N3,700.
Re: Prices Of Diapers by mtcole07(f): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
thanks sunshineky i actually want to start supplying them to nigeria, d price u av just given is it wholesale or retailer's price?
Re: Prices Of Diapers by NVasion: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2011
try to check the Nigeria Custom Prohibited List first before you start business, so that you get your items impound at the seaport, ok?
Re: Prices Of Diapers by sunshineky(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
Thats retail price. But there are several other types.
Re: Prices Of Diapers by stechi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2011
NVasion:

try to check the Nigeria Custom Prohibited List first before you start business, so that you get your items impound at the seaport, ok?

do u have a copy?, i wouldn't mind having one please.
Thanks.
Re: Prices Of Diapers by sheldor: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2011
i have reviewed the customer prohibition list, the diaper is allowed。
Re: Prices Of Diapers by mtcole07(f): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
i checked it also its not prohibited but i do not understand why i have to pay NAFDAC, CUSTOM and S O N when my goods arrive, do you have an idea of what i can do pls?
Re: Prices Of Diapers by mtcole07(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
i checked it, its not prohibited but i do not understand why i have to pay NAFDAC, CUSTOM and S O N when my goods arrive, do you have an idea of what i can do pls?
Re: Prices Of Diapers by sheldor: 2:56am On Sep 22, 2011
how much you need pay to NAFDAC,CUSTOM,SON?
another way,u can bribe them
Re: Prices Of Diapers by sunshineky(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2011
Why bribe anyone when you can do honest biz?
Re: Prices Of Diapers by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2011
%
Re: Prices Of Diapers by stechi(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2011
wini-wini:

am  instrested in distributorship when you bring in your goods call **** or send details to **** thks
plz dont bribe go through the normal procedure.he who kills by the sword dies by the sword!

I am expected to send the prices of different types of diapers to my brother abroad but I have not really had the time to do a market survey in this regard due to office issues.
I believe you are in this line of business hence your request for its ditributorship,I would appreciate it so much if you can send me details of these types of diapers and their respective prices to my email: koolbuis@yahoo.com including your location to enable me meet with and discuss extensively on the viability of this business.

Thanks.
Re: Prices Of Diapers by niltcam: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2013
Yeah read the honest diaper reviews by thousands of parents who are using the honest diapers for there babies. These diapers are more in demand due to its great properties as soft, toxic free and many more. Thanks!!
Re: Prices Of Diapers by Foniyema(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2013
Hi All,

I'm Francis and i live in the US, Im in Autos sales working for Hendrick Cooperation aside that i deal on Autos, Spare Parts (Dismantling) and baby Diapers exporting to Nigeria and would expand to West Africa. I work based on buyer's request for goods and volume and will delivery the requested products.

If you are into any of these mentioned above, or more products that i can get my hands on which is of course on your request, pls contact me for good business.

Thanks,
Francis
BBM: 7AD0A9DA
f.oniyema@att.net

(1) (Reply)

Nylon Bags Distributors Needed / 6kva Kipor Generator Silent.....................................with Best Price / Heidelberg Gto46 (2-color) Printing Machine 4 Sale. Very Clean. Lots Of Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.