Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result (1091 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style / PDP National Leaders Storm INEC, Seek Stoppage Of Results Replacement / Youths In Ibadan Support Atiku, Storm The Streets Of Ibadan, Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Kingsley34: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2023

Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Moh247: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by alsudan: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
This one na rehearsal. PDP know they didn’t win, but are only setting the protest Stage for President Obi and the OBIdients.

Nigerians should wait for the mother of all when the OBIdients hit the street with their principal.

The Mandate freely given to PO must be returned by INEC.

Thiefnubuu can keep the title of former President-Elect like Abiola whose title to this day is alleged winner of the 1993 elections.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Kingsley34: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Atiku should do and go to Dubai please

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Sergio101(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Atiku has indeed proven that PDP lack it in playing good opposition.

Had it been that PDP as the major opposition acted proactively, APC wouldn't have had a free ride to rigging.

You can see how LP has first of All sued INEC against Saturdays gubernatorial election that all result must be passed electronically. That's how to know serious opposition.

Atiku has yet again hit street instead of hitting the sheet.

Gather fact and evidence first and nail APC. If you go by gra grand......they will finish you because they have many mad people in that Party.

Labour party is really giving me joy as the latest major Opposition. They will triumph

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by jUeLiZ: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good... there's no way APC could have won this election...no way.
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Faber(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Atiku don enter street o, Dubai don tire him o...🤣🤣
See, make Atiku, Dino and co no cause violence for FCT, make he no disturb Obidients for FCT. Na we get FCT now, how many votes he got for FCT ✌️

Make he go Ajegunle, Warri, Benin, Auchi and Aba make we see his street credility
Obi na him dey control the streets, the media and the narrative right now for we country...

Obi na man you be
#Obidients
#PODATTI2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by oyin44: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wike will laugh die..medicine after death
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Favy00(f): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Atiku you are even talking, it needs to even be owrter obi that will be very angry not you oga
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Go to Court Ibn Dubai.
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Koralords: 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Shame no dey catch them ,so because of this protest make them cancel election ,go to court
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Terabyteck(m): 12:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
PDP, LP are just wasting their time, there is no way a defragmented party can win a presidential election. ASIWAJU has retired ATIKU politically.

BAT is the WINNER of 2023 presidential Trophy.
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by treesun: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Kingsley34: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wike, tinubu, atiku and the rest need to be retired for good this year.

Atiku knows he lost to lp but pride won't let him admit it.

Baba go still go dubai very soon
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
ATIKU Dubai president I won the election grin grin
OBI unknown gun men leader I won the election grin grin
KWANKWASO Mr PhD I won the election grin grin
Confused set of professional losers grin grin
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Brendaniel: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chai! See what PDP has been reduced to, there was a time they were misbehaving with power just like APC now, the bad part is the masses are not even supporting them, you can see the hired crowd, I thought Atiku said he was going to court, they actually think Nigerians will come out and join them.

PDP you are on your own, Nigerians are with Peter Obi
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by FreeStuffsNG: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Faber(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sergio101:
Atiku has indeed proven that PDP lack it in playing good opposition.

Had it been that PDP as the major opposition acted proactively, APC wouldn't have had a free ride to rigging.

You can see how LP has first of All sued INEC against Saturdays gubernatorial election that all result must be passed electronically. That's how to know serious opposition.

Atiku has yet again hit street instead of hitting the sheet.

Gather fact and evidence first and nail APC. If you go by gra grand......they will finish you because they have many mad people in that Party.

Labour party is really giving me joy as the latest major Opposition. They will triumph

Labour is giving me joy not only you. Labour party won Lagos the day they stopped INEC through the courts from using MC Oluomo to transport elections materials.
Now they have gone to courts again to secure Saturday's elections. That's what you get when the youths are heading a party.
All these old, demented fools will just wake up and be fooling themselves.
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Kingsley34: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:

Labour is giving me joy not only you. Labour party won Lagos the day they stopped INEC through the courts from using MC Oluomo to transport elections materials.
Now they have gone to courts again to secure Saturday's elections. That's what you get when the youths are heading a party.
All these old, demented fools will just wake up and be fooling themselves.

I don't hate atiku personally but he is far far better than that living ancestor we have as president elect.

2023 na year of drama
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Kingsley34: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
yarimo:
ATIKU Dubai president I won the election grin grin
OBI unknown gun men leader I won the election grin grin
KWANKWASO Mr PhD I won the election grin grin
Confused set of professional losers grin grin

The most important thing is what the people think actually won the election
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by limeta(f): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Terabyteck:
PDP, LP are just wasting their time, there is no way a defragmented party can win a presidential election. ASIWAJU has retired ATIKU politically.

BAT is the WINNER of 2023 presidential Trophy.

Leave labour party out your smelling mouth
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Faber(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kingsley34:

I don't hate atiku personally but he is far far better than that living ancestor we have as president elect.

2023 na year of drama

When political analysts were telling PDAPC that 2023 will tough for them with the arrival of Obidients, they taught it was joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Kingsley34: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
jUeLiZ:
Good... there's no way APC could have won this election...no way.

Even the dogs and bird in my street knows that

E shock u abi cheesy
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Kingsley34: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:

When political analysts were telling PDAPC that 2023 will tough for them with the arrival of Obidients, they taught it was joke

Jungle don comot for maturity na grey hair him get now
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Faber(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kingsley34:

Jungle don comot for maturity na grey hair him get now
grin grin
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by haffaze777(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Make Atiku no leave INEC headquarter oooo
Re: Atiku Storm Inec Office In Abuja With His Supporters For Protest Against Result by Tabithazen(f): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Shameless politicians

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Guber: Funke Akindele Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-olu / What Happened In Lagos On 18th March 2023, Will Never Be Forgotten / Why Are So Many Nigerians Ignorant, Brainwashed Or Just Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.