Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How Much Can Build 3 Storey Tenant House? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Can Build 3 Storey Tenant House? (541 Views)

Latest Detached Newly Build 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Ogba Ikeja Lagos / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kakawa Street, Lagos Island (Photos) / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can Build 3 Storey Tenant House? by elocas: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Please Nairaland civil engineers and quantity surveyors. How much can build a well 3 storey building?
I need your advice and estimate for it.
Thank you
Re: How Much Can Build 3 Storey Tenant House? by visaclick: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
elocas:
Please Nairaland civil engineers and quantity surveyors. How much can build a well 3 storey building?
Thank you
Do you have a land already? you need to have a design ie architectural and structural drawing before an estimate can be made. I can help out on the drawing aspect and also present you the extimate.
Re: How Much Can Build 3 Storey Tenant House? by Gabcost: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
First, you need a drawing before the cost can then be ascertained.
Also you didn't indicate the number of bedrooms, is it 2 or 3 bedroom.

I am a Professional Quantity Surveyor , we can calculate the detailed cost of your project, but first, you need the drawings,We can recommend a good architect for you in case you don't have one.

Rough Estimate with the current cost of building materials for a 3 storey 35-45m

Feel free to message me on Whatsapp on 07066338664.
Re: How Much Can Build 3 Storey Tenant House? by Gabcost: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
elocas:
Thank you

First ,you need a drawing before the cost can then be ascertained.
Also you didn't indicate the number of bedrooms, is it 2 or 3 bedroom.

I am a Professional Quantity Surveyor , we can calculate the detailed cost of your project, but first you need the drawings,We can recommend a good architect for you in case you don't have one.

Rough Estimate with the current cost of building materials for a 3 storey 35-45m

Feel free to message me on Whatsapp on 07066338664
Re: How Much Can Build 3 Storey Tenant House? by elocas: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
I need more information and what it will cost me to build 3 storey building. There is land already.
Thank you
Re: How Much Can Build 3 Storey Tenant House? by elocas: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Please, can #50m building 3 storey building whether it's 2/3 bedroom flat ?
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Epe , The New Lagos .. +2348167350289 / Distress Sale Of 7 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flat / Miniflats At Cele, Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.