Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins (51461 Views)

Anambra: Charles Soludo Calls For Applications For Appointments / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Minjim:

That would be a terrible idea.

They need someone to redeem that post, not make people lose hope win it.

I would have even prefer someone like Femi Falana as my AGF if I were the president. I need someone that will tell me the blunt truth, not a politician who's only thought is the next election
Who told you they have come to give you hope?
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by RichAbujaGuy: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sirheny007:
I'm curious to see "where they'll put" FFK and Keyamo.

His N4.6 billion Aviation money laundering trial is still active. One of the slowest trials in the history of the republic.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Minjim: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

Una no dey tire

Where in the world has a presidential mandate be changed ?

Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by kay29000(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
backtovillage:
Let all the "Certificate of return that would be return " crooners go to their Obi for their lobbying, Simple

Gbam! Very simple.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by backtovillage: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Softmirror:
grin TINUBU SHOULD PLEASE AND PLEASE KEEP BUBA MARWA AS THE OGA PATAPATA OF NDLEA. E GET WHY.. grin
I see what you are trying to do here cheesy😀😁

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:
They are just wasting their time because Obi will soon reclaim his stolen mandate.
How soon? days weeks,months or years?
From previous cases that have gone to the Supreme Court. It won't be this year
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by AgentGoat: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:
They are just wasting their time because Obi will soon reclaim his stolen mandate.

At your age when will you have sense to move on from your loss.

Tinubu will not win APC presidential primaries. Tinubu will not win 2023 Presidential election. Tinubu is old and senile He campaigned north and south without breaking down. Here we are. The man is still triumphing. Tinubu smarter than all igbo men and women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Quality20(m): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
I wonder why ppl here are mentioning Obi? Are Igbo ppl that foolish to think we are fools to let them have the presidency? That's like committing suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by millionaireman: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sirheny007:

Both are incompetent.

Both want a non sentient man to rule about 200m sentient people.
For accepting INEC's deviation from its prescribed regulations that Election results be transmitted in real time after voting closes, but hours after close of voting, the results were not transmitted, and INEC announced that it had to use manual collation system, both men want retrogression for Nigeria.
Both laboured in vain. Tinubu's purported win must be annulled.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Kaiser20: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tinubu as a matter of fairness and equity should appoint 38 years old Seyi Tinubu as the youngest new Central Bank Governor of CBN
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Rockettrades: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Maybe we survive this Government… we haven’t started napotism is already at it’s peak
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by ChiefSupplier55(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
When your case still dey court dey play

Agbadorian kindgom rule by lord of rigs

checkout out my signature and click on the link below for more information call or WhatsApp if you need me
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by georgeakins: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Waste of time....

Ibos will be in this pain for the next 4 years of Jagaban's presidency.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by CHAQUR: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sirheny007:

As for FFK... Ministry of Information. Replacing Lai Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by datola: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Allisgud:
which restructuring. Tinubu who wants to tur
n nigeria to a dynasty gove
rment

Time will tell
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by opera1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
meum:
Ekiti group said “serve all Nigerians who voted for you”.
So what happens to those that couldn’t vote or those that voted for other candidates?

They will continue to wail in the next 8 years.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Donedeal1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
The politicking has started,

But some are still weeping

By the time the vehicle take off

They start another round of laments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Spuggie: 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lobby on top certificate dem go soon return?
Abeg, make we hear word joor.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Figger(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
It baffles me how some people will see black and call it white, free and fair election my foot.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Hussein035: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:

Obi will definitely reclaim his stolen MANHOOD IJN.

Meanwhile, Obi rigged, Atiku rigged and Tinubu rigged the election. Luckily the best and smart rigger has won everyone should rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by stevups(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:

You need to go and register in Jele osimi, since the creation of Nigeria how many Presidents-elect retuned mandate to loosers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by juman(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
0monnak0da:

What is. THE NORTH?
That is lazy
There is nothing like that

Buhari and his people are core north.
The few states remain in the north central would bring the name they preferred.
Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by ADSP116(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Are you born to wail?Nairaland will not solve your problems,pls we that satisfied with the outcome of the election are still in celebration mood,if you feel like you have been shortchange one way or the other pls.go to the relevant authority to seek redress.Abi ewo ni were gan?
Fahdiga:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Larryndelaw: 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:
Bro you better move on with your life . We are already in the 3rd .month of the year. What have you accomplished.? OBI the Scammer has already started hawking his Gala under oshodi Bridge while you are here lamenting. BAT will be here for the next 8 years. If you don't like it. Relocate fast

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by PassingShot(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:
You listen to too many gods of men, aka pastopreneurs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by akanke79: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:
Mandate in Biafraland grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by HeroicMeastro: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sirheny007:
FFK-Aviation
FK-Justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Larryndelaw: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Will Igbo too lobby for appointments. Yeye people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by Donpenny(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:
The earlier you wake up from your dream the better for your mental health else you gonna loose touch with reality soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by HeroicMeastro: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
But the case is still in court na, what are they lobbying for?

Anyways, I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate form APC.

This I have seen.
Na so you see say PO go win, e never come win.
You still wan see say na court go give person wey come third?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.