Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,890 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Is It Right Your Ex To Start Chatting You Freely But Still Not Happy With Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Right Your Ex To Start Chatting You Freely But Still Not Happy With Me (306 Views)

Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / Is It Right Or Wrong For A Candidate To Ask Questions (s) During An Interview? / An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right Your Ex To Start Chatting You Freely But Still Not Happy With Me by simondavid: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is it right your ex to start chatting you freely but still not happy with me, pls guys is it right.
She first like my Facebook profile pix that I uploaded. What do you guys think friends
No insult thanks
Re: Is It Right Your Ex To Start Chatting You Freely But Still Not Happy With Me by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Why are you not in school at the moment?
Re: Is It Right Your Ex To Start Chatting You Freely But Still Not Happy With Me by Kingsean(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
omo see vawulence. This is too much comrade.
Re: Is It Right Your Ex To Start Chatting You Freely But Still Not Happy With Me by Kingsean(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
chai
Re: Is It Right Your Ex To Start Chatting You Freely But Still Not Happy With Me by Nwachinaemere1: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
You are in the wrong section but I'm willing to help if you have your consultancy fee cool

(1) (Reply)

HR Operations / Sales Rep Job / Dear Job Seekers, You Can Actually Know The Mind Of Your Interviewer, Yes U Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.