Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi (1394 Views)

Obi’s Supporter Loses Over 1 Million Naira Worth Of Birds While Protecting Votes / Ekiti: Kolawole, Oyebanji win Polling Units / Ondo Election: Akeredolu, Ajayi, Jegede Win Polling Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi In Presidential Election –Farmer Cries Out For Help (Video) | #IgbereTV

A young Nigerian farmer, Mr Hibiscus Onugwu is reeling in shock over the loss of over 1,000 birds worth over a million naira (N1 million) to rainstorms on February 25, 2023, during the presidential and National Assembly elections.

Across Imo state, some parts of Owerri and its environs recorded heavy rainfall on the evening of February 25, bringing back memories of a recent flood disaster.

Onugwu, a member of Obidient Movement, was, however, unlucky as he reportedly lost over N1 million worth of chicks to the rain while he was out trying to deliver a polling unit close to him for Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent over the unfortunate incident on Sunday, the supporter of Obi described the incident as one of the worst times for him, adding that as a young farmer it would take him months to recover from the loss.

He pleaded for support through his account,
0139615699 GTB , Onugwu Hibiscus.

Onugwu said, "This set of birds that I lost was brought in on the 27th of January, 2023. Unfortunately on February 25, due to my zeal for a better Nigeria, I was at my polling unit when it started raining heavily. When the rain started, I felt one of my staff members could control the situation.

"So, when the rain increased with heavy windstorm, the birds ran over one another, stamped on one another. There was clustering and over a thousand of them died as you can see in the pictures."

“I had a worker there but he was inexperienced in poultry management.”

He stated that before they could finish the collation and counting of results, it was already late and that largely accounted for the loss.

Onugwu, who called on Nigerians not to relent in their efforts to take back the country regardless of how they were allegedly deceived by the Independent National Electoral Commission, noted that he wasn't going to be deterred by Obi’s loss to Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress in the presidential election.

The farm is located at Okuku in the Owerri West Local Government Area of the state.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1440129/lost-1000-birds-trying-win-polling-unit-peter-obi-presidential-election-farmer-cries-help-video/

Video Via here https://youtube.com/shorts/IX5Afsoc34w?feature=share

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by amnesty7: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
If the story is true, remember that your candidate would rather pay expensive lawyers than assist you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Bianca2(f): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Your more stupid than I thought, mumu talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Wayne4uall(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Na wa o

So U left Ur hustle to campaign...
Sorry for Ur lost

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
He said the damage is worth N1 million. He will be compensated far more than that. He has that assurance.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by seborrhic: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
I don't like the smell of this story.
Using going to canvass votes for Obi as excuse and quickly asking for donations are red flags to me.
His story of the birds dying maybe true but the link to the election of 25th February, particularly his zeal to vote and win obi for his polling unit,sounds convenient because he knows that's the candidature that would attract him sympathy and thus possible financial contributions.

7 Likes

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Only if you know that you and others don’t matter to Obi . Sorry for your loss may God replace it for you in folds.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
My goodness, this is so sad cry

Why isn't there trampoline?
May God restore back your loss in seven folds in Jesus name.

By the way, is the account number genuinely his?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Keep looking straight ahead, without turning aside.
Know where you are headed, and you will stay on solid ground.
Don't make a mistake by turning to the right or the left.

Proverbs 4:25-27
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by optionalY09: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Next take your fvcking life serious and leave politics alone

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi In Presidential Election –Farmer Cries Out For Help (Video) | #IgbereTV

A young Nigerian farmer, Mr Hibiscus Onugwu is reeling in shock over the loss of over 1,000 birds worth over a million naira (N1 million) to rainstorms on February 25, 2023, during the presidential and National Assembly elections.

Across Imo state, some parts of Owerri and its environs recorded heavy rainfall on the evening of February 25, bringing back memories of a recent flood disaster.

Onugwu, a member of Obidient Movement, was, however, unlucky as he reportedly lost over N1 million worth of chicks to the rain while he was out trying to deliver a polling unit close to him for Peter Obi, the Labour Party presidential candidate.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent over the unfortunate incident on Sunday, the supporter of Obi described the incident as one of the worst times for him, adding that as a young farmer it would take him months to recover from the loss.

Onugwu said, "This set of birds that I lost was brought in on the 27th of January, 2023. Unfortunately on February 25, due to my zeal for a better Nigeria, I was at my polling unit when it started raining heavily. When the rain started, I felt one of my staff members could control the situation.

"So, when the rain increased with heavy windstorm, the birds ran over one another, stamped on one another. There was clustering and over a thousand of them died as you can see in the pictures."

He stated that before they could finish the collation and counting of results, it was already late and that largely accounted for the loss.

Onugwu, who called on Nigerians not to relent in their efforts to take back the country regardless of how they were allegedly deceived by the Independent National Electoral Commission, noted that he wasn't going to be deterred by Obi’s loss to Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress in the presidential election.

The farm is located at Okuku in the Owerri West Local Government Area of the state.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1440129/lost-1000-birds-trying-win-polling-unit-peter-obi-presidential-election-farmer-cries-help-video/

Do t worry mazi Obi would console you wgen he becomes president

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by DPass: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wisdomkosi:

Guy stop blaming PO for ur loss, if you had protected the poultry from rain, weda u dey UK wen rain fall, nothing for do them.... u were negligent .... U deserve to be sued for animal endangerment.... SORRY FOR UR LOSS SHA... next time protect ur business first...

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is that nairaland guy that's always posting account number.

I suspected him to be an OBI-FOOLATOR.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by highchief1: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wisdomkosi:

that’s good for u.
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by BombAttack(f): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Contact the obidient network on Twitter, you will be requested to prove you really worked for PO.

Then you will be compensated far beyond your imagination.

The Obidient movement is a force.
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Godwin4444: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
amnesty7:
If the story is true, remember that your candidate would rather pay expensive lawyers than assist you.
new cash out format
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
His problem. Convert those birds to compost and carry on with life. Obi is busy with more pressing matters.
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sorry for your loss.

But your business should have been your number 1 priority not peter obi
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by helinues: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Birds eyes I got clear view, you can't see me but I can see you- Snoop Dog

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by chinwe1960: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2023
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by chinwe1960: 7:57am On Mar 07, 2023
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by allen113: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2023
Sorry for your loss
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Seefinish: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2023
My dear Obidient family, let's return him back to business better than where he was before the incident. God bless all the Obidient .
Front page please
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by chinwe1960: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
allen113:
Sorry for your loss

Thanks for your concern
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by chinwe1960: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Is better how INEC shift governorship date and get is right, because of alot people is looking for free and fair election.
Nigerians need good leader that will work for them
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by compton11(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2023
MF wanted better Nigeria and na that Pandora fraud will give u?

The same man that was cursed and insulted during his time as anambra governor,he Even Left anambra he supposed to turn to Dubai and come to Lagos.

Well sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Legitisreal: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
He said the damage is worth N1 million. He will be compensated far more than that. He has that assurance.
lol,

He would abi

Shey na you go pay am, election cruise is over obi nor his supporters won't care cos it can be used for campaign
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Legitisreal: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Okonandmary:
Sorry for your loss.

But your business should have been your number 1 priority not peter obi
not when obi is new jesus

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by yemmight(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Na you mumu past.
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 09, 2023
Seefinish:
My dear Obidient family, let's return him back to business better than where he was before the incident. God bless all the Obidient .
Front page please

He should take it to tweeter. If it's verified, he will be back on his feet in no time.
Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by Zandena(f): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Sorry for your loss. However next time get sense and know that you have been supporting failure and pain, hence your current predicament.
Now go and meet the one who doesn't give shishi to help you and stop making noise on Nairaland.
Where were you when sane people were saying labour party is a labour in vain, a labour in pain and a labour in regret?!
The same way the birds ran over one another and stamped on one another all Obi-diots will come against one another in God's Name

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Over 1,000 Birds While Trying To Win Polling Unit For Peter Obi by chinwe1960: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Zandena:
Sorry for your loss. However next time get sense and know that you have been supporting failure and pain, hence your current predicament.
Now go and meet the one who doesn't give shishi to help you and stop making noise on Nairaland.
Where were you when sane people were saying labour party is a labour in vain, a labour in pain and a labour in regret?!
The same way the birds ran over one another and stamped on one another all Obi-diots will come against one another in God's Name

Sir people believe in Peter obi that why massive support from the youth, the APC government has really show people hard time ,alof of bad policy fail promise

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Atiku Files Petition, Insists Tinubu Not Qualified To Contest / Free Nigeria Movement Protest At Defense HQR Abuja Call For Interim Govt / Ned Nwoko’s Aide, Barrister Chris Agidy, Abducted And Killed; Police Recover Bod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.