Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,122 members, 7,867,247 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

“my Family First In Everything” Reaction As Afeez Eniola Share Cute Pictures Wit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Family First In Everything” Reaction As Afeez Eniola Share Cute Pictures Wit (788 Views)

"Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Family First In Everything” Reaction As Afeez Eniola Share Cute Pictures Wit by Sweet081(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
“My Family First In Everything” Reaction As Afeez Eniola Share Cute Pictures With His Beautiful Wife And Daughter.
Nollywood star Afeez Eniola shared adorable photos of himself and his lovely wife, Esther Kalejaiye, a Nollywood actress and mother. They can be seen in the wonderful photos being shared looking happy and eager as they pose in various ways for the camera. His daughter actually bears a striking resemblance to him.

One of the most gifted and outstanding actors now working in the business is Afeez Eniola. He excels in the acting and interpretation of the movie roles that producers and directors provide him, much to the delight of his admirers.

He is a producer of movies, a director, a father, Continue Reading:

https://infotrend.com.ng/2023/03/06/my-family-first-in-everything-reaction-as-afeez-eniola-share-cute-pictures-with-his-beautiful-wife-and-daughter/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Student Breaks Grounds As She Uses Hot Iron To Warm Soup(video) / Samuel Chukwueze Moves On From AFCON Heartbreak, Jets Off To Paris With Bestie / Kenny And D1 Of Kennis Music : Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.