Stats: 3,154,873 members, 7,824,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election (622 Views)

INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After / Breaking: INEC Fails To Defend Declaration Of Oyetola As Osun Governor / Breaking News: Inec Fails To Defend Declaration Of Ayetola As Osun Governor (2) (3) (4)

INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by godliman: 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
It seems we worked for Inec on credit as they are yet to pay our stipends 9 Days after the election. There is no news even now as to when they will pay. I am specific about Benue State Inec. I don't know if other states have paid. We were only given N5000 to mobilize us to the field on the day of election as collation officers after which no news till today even though our appointment letters clearly spelt out that payment will be made immediately after the election. Which kind wahala be this? Are they broke or what?
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by Aladdin1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
You even see 5k we were only given 3k for transport allowance and up till now.no one has heard anything about payment. last week tuesday after election.they posted that people should submit their account details to spo's.my own spo said she have forwarded our appointment forms with account details to inec accounts department. methinks they would pay b4 friday 11th election.u know naija na longthing

Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by Felabrity: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Will of the billions Buhari and Tinubu paid them?
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by zarathustra(m): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Na una them used rig the election so enjoy

Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by Young03(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
You people don't deserve to be paid

Fedreal government
Project T-max that we are attending

Even the 5k they promised us for transportation, we have not seen it
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by Sammy07: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
godliman:
It seems we worked for Inec on credit as they are yet to pay our stipends 9 Days after the election. There is no news even now as to when they will pay. I am specific about Benue State Inec. I don't know if other states have paid. We were only given N5000 to mobilize us to the field on the day of election as collation officers after which no news till today even though our appointment letters clearly spelt out that payment will be made immediately after the election. Which kind wahala be this? Are they broke or what?

You will be paid.

Hope.you filled the form?

BTW training and feeding allowance suppose to be #9,500 why 5k?
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by Sammy07: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Aladdin1:
You even see 5k we were only given 3k for transport allowance and up till now.no one has heard anything about payment. last week tuesday after election.they posted that people should submit their account details to spo's.my own spo said she have forwarded our appointment forms with account details to inec accounts department. methinks they would pay b4 friday 11th election.u know naija na longthing

They will actually pay you guys, I'm only concerned about the 3k given to y'all.
It might take two months long sha

It should be #9,500 training and feeding allowance
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by Parachoko: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
godliman:
You should have all insist on your stipends before working on Saturday

I doubt you guys will still get it

You might though, is a 50/50 thing
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
You all don't deserve to be paid after receiving bribe from tinubu to subvert a credible election.
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by Aladdin1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sammy07:

They will actually pay you guys, I'm only concerned about the 3k given to y'all.
It might take two months long sha

It should be #9,500 training and feeding allowance
Sure i know they would pay and it does take up to 2months.at most 2weeks.
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by Sammy07: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Aladdin1:
Sure i know they would pay and it does take up to 2months.at most 2weeks.

Osun last year, na like 2 - 3 months
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by Aladdin1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sammy07:

Osun last year, na like 2 - 3 months
Dat na state election na!.
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by ganisucks(f): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is this thread a joke or a skit.
Re: INEC Fails To Pay Adhoc Staff 9 Days After Election by honestivo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
In Rivers state we were just given 1k

Two Favourable Judgements Lagos LP Got Were From Same FHC Judge A Coincidence? / My Opinion: One President With Six Vice Presidents, One From Each Zone. / Why Did Mahmud Announce The 2023 Election Winner In The Middle Of The Night