Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

- Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / - Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? (752 Views)

Nairaland Girls In South East London? / Nairaland Girls Are Ugly! / Most Nairaland Girls Are Bossy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? by niceuzor: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2007
Hey!! smiley

i'm just trying to make a suggest here i don't know if you guys will buy the idea!!!

i was touring the Sun News Online Website i came accros this link

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/sungirl/2007/aug/sungirl-aug-19-2007.htm

Have a look @ it and see how beautiful Nigeria Ladies Are

But Strictly Single And Searching!!! (S.S.S)

I guess we have too many Single here in Nairaland esp. Dating & Meet-Up Zone!!!

Who are Strictly Searching!!

Don't you think that Seun have Start up his OWn Nairaland Girl

Let's See Some Beautiful Nigerian Ladies who re Single Here!!

and ready to settle down!!!

-So Let's Vote For it OH

-Or We keep Touring through [b]Sun Gir[/b]l Website!!

This is Nicez Speaking!!

Much Love!!!
Re: - Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? by kitaun(m): 2:05am On Aug 31, 2007
#*~@¢§*$©~@®
Re: - Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? by niceuzor: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2007
Mr.man are you here to Vote!!! Or to insult me the 2nd time!!! sad
Re: - Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? by jerrymania(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2007
@ niceuzor

No matter what punks say, its a good idea. Seun look into it. i'm tired of seeing woorish faces up in herre!
Re: - Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? by niceuzor: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2007
jerrymania - You have Spoken Well!!!!

Supported!!! cool
Re: - Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? by ajadrage: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2007
niceuzor:

jerrymania - The Oba of Benin have Spoken!!!!

Supported!!! cool

Mr. Niceuzor, I have never been known to be confrontational in the nairaland space and I have come across a lot of annoying and downright offensive shit in here and I do my best to either keep quiet or just totally ignore because I do not want to be associated with petty bickerings and stuff like that. I believe we're all here to catch some fun and I do know that we each try to do our bit. But atimes there are issues that one cannot totally disregard and for the avoidance of a reoccurence, it is neccessary to clear the air on such issues.

The above quote by you I must say smacks of outright disrespect for the institution and sanctity of the monarchy in Benin. A legacy that has been in existence for over a thousand. Do not misconstrue this to mean that I am tribal or ethno inclined, far from it. All I am saying is that there should be a line drawn between fun, pun and tradition. I do not know the history of your contributions to nairaland, but please, could you kindly desist from toying with the name and institution of the Oba of Benin. What you might regard as fun touches a very raw nerve in the consciousness of a lot of people and though most might not see this and thus might say nothing about it, but I have seen this and I appeal to your good conscience to not let it repeat itself, for fun or otherwise.

I hope you will understand me and not take offence at this. We are Nigerians and Africans and we believe in the sanctity of tradition. I am quite sure you will not take kindly to someone making fun of your traditional institution/ruler.

Whatever contribution you make on this thread should be what should make someone want to come back
Re: - Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? by jerrymania(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2007
ajadrage:

Mr. Niceuzor, I have never been known to be confrontational in the nairaland space and I have come across a lot of annoying and downright offensive shit in here and I do my best to either keep quiet or just totally ignore because I do not want to be associated with petty bickerings and stuff like that. I believe we're all here to catch some fun and I do know that we each try to do our bit. But atimes there are issues that one cannot totally disregard and for the avoidance of a reoccurence, it is neccessary to clear the air on such issues.

The above quote by you I must say smacks of outright disrespect for the institution and sanctity of the monarchy in Benin. A legacy that has been in existence for over a thousand. Do not misconstrue this to mean that I am tribal or ethno inclined, far from it. All I am saying is that there should be a line drawn between fun, pun and tradition. I do not know the history of your contributions to nairaland, but please, could you kindly desist from toying with the name and institution of the Oba of Benin. What you might regard as fun touches a very raw nerve in the consciousness of a lot of people and though most might not see this and thus might say nothing about it, but I have seen this and I appeal to your good conscience to not let it repeat itself, for fun or otherwise.

I hope you will understand me and not take offence at this. We are Nigerians and Africans and we believe in the sanctity of tradition. I am quite sure you will not take kindly to someone making fun of your traditional institution/ruler.

Whatever contribution you make on this thread should be what should make someone want to come back

awww! we all know he was joking. he is known for his great sense of humour.
Re: - Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? by niceuzor: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
ajadrage - Wow!!! Dat's true talk

anyway i was only joking beside Oba of benin is

jerrymania - nickname here in Nairaland

lol  grin

that is when he was ban from the land he is now back fulltime!!!

ajadrage - mind you me and jerrymania are Benin Man like you!!!

SO Back to topic!!

i vote for Nairaland Girls!!!
Re: - Vote Now!- Nairaland Girls Vs Sun Girl? by candylips(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
NL girls

(1) (Reply)

Narialand Gig / Wise Saying / Trends Among Youths In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.