Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? (377 Views)

Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? by Scientist007: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hey guys! Have been ruminating on which business to start, and finally decided on either a modified beans restaurant or foodstuffs business. So, which do you think is better, with reasons.... And anyone with tangible experience in either of them will be much appreciated. .... And if beans restaurant, Partnership is welcome. Thanks!
Re: Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? by doggedfighter(f): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Scientist007:
Hey guys! Have been ruminating on which business to start, and finally decided on either a modified beans restaurant or foodstuffs business. So, which do you think is better, with reasons.... And anyone with tangible experience in either of them will be much appreciated. .... And if beans restaurant, Partnership is welcome. Thanks!

What's a beans restaurant ?

How does it work ?
Re: Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? by Scientist007: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
doggedfighter:

What's a beans restaurant ?

How does it work ?
It's a restaurant whose menu is based on beans. The main menu I have in mind is beans and roasted plantain (bole), then beans with pap, bread and yam respectively....
Re: Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? by Highorbit7O16: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Scientist007:

It's a restaurant whose menu is based on beans. The main menu I have in mind is beans and roasted plantain (bole), then beans with pap, bread and yam respectively....
Do ppl really eat beans like that? undecided
Re: Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? by sonssyo: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Scientist007:

Please open a standard restaurant,that will be good with a menu .
Unless you are not too good in cooking if not a good restaurant ( neat, good food,heathy environment,neat workers) will sure pay off
Re: Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? by Scientist007: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Highorbit7O16:
Do ppl really eat beans like that? undecided
Am in Lagos, which is Yoruba land, and Yorubas like beans. So yeah
Re: Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? by Scientist007: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
sonssyo:

Please open a standard restaurant,that will be good with a menu .
Unless you are not too good in cooking if not a good restaurant ( neat, good food,heathy environment,neat workers) will sure pay off
I am good in cooking, I just want to do something somewhat unconventional
Re: Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? by sonssyo: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Scientist007:

I am good in cooking, I just want to do something somewhat unconventional

Ok, since you want to channel your energy to beans alone just know that it will be for lovers of beans alone.
Or else you can add other things like roasted yam with oil,ugba,utazi etc
Re: Beans Restaurant Or Food Stuffs Business, Which Do I Start With 600k? by Scientist007: 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
sonssyo:

Ok, since you want to channel your energy to beans alone just know that it will be for lovers of beans alone.
Or else you can add other things like roasted yam with oil,ugba,utazi etc
Yeah, something like that

(1) (Reply)

Make Guarantee $10 Daily / Beware Nigerians! "Why Jakpa?". / A Millionaire At 16 Now A Latest Car Owner @17yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.