Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

100pieces Natural Human Treated Dreadlock From The Scratch For Sale - 150k - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 100pieces Natural Human Treated Dreadlock From The Scratch For Sale - 150k (213 Views)

Government Begin Cutting Dreadlock Of Nigerian Youth / HP Elitebook Folio 1040 G2 For Sale @150k Serious Buyer Only / I'm Half Nigerian And Half Somali And I'm Treated As A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100pieces Natural Human Treated Dreadlock From The Scratch For Sale - 150k by hapoelcars: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Friends i have this fellow who wants to trade her dreads. here are hair details below for those who would like to attach virgin dreadlocks to their hair.

Dreadlock Hair

Specify Type
Virgin dreadlock

Description*
Naturally grown with no chemicals. personally I started the dread for her in year 2018 before the era of Covid 19, I have been responsible for treating and retwisting. they are neat and well maintained about 20cm long. I am actually making this post for her since she is willing to sell 100 dreads of the 108 counted while 8pieces will be kept as archieve. I do dreadlock too if you are interested within Abuja

Telephone: call or send sms09074959834

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time To Sympathize With Nigerians / I Quited My Job But My Boss Wife Is Threatening Me (SOS )!!! / How To Migrate From Nigeria To Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.