Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,619 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Worker Cuts Off Genitals Of Old Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Worker Cuts Off Genitals Of Old Woman (291 Views)

In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / "A Police Officer Fondled My Genitals While Searching Me For Drug, Gun" / Man Found Dead In Ibadan With His Head Cut Off, Genitals, Intestines Removed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worker Cuts Off Genitals Of Old Woman by hicliq(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
In a shocking incident that occurred in Umunze, Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State last week, a 72-year-old woman was a victim of a heinous act of violence. And this was perpetrated by her domestic worker, Onyebuchi Ezeh.
The elderly woman’s sexual organs and other parts of her body were cut off and harvested by the suspect for money rituals.

Chidimma Ikeanyionwu disclosed the incident to journalists yesterday. Chidinma is the media assistant to the state Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Ify Obinabo.

According to Chidinma, the survivor raised an alarm after the suspect and two other men attacked her in her house. They cut off her genital organs, nipple, ear, and fingers, among other body parts.

Continue Reading: https://politainment.net/nigeria/breaking-news-today-worker-cuts-off-genitals-of-old-woman/
Re: Worker Cuts Off Genitals Of Old Woman by wahalawahala: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chai.. developers don add genitals mining 😔

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Stopped Walking Due To Rare Symptom Started Walking 7 Months After / Ay Dedicate Song To Basket Mouth ( Video) / My Experience Working As A Commercial Motorcyclist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.