Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Value Does This Certificate Have? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Value Does This Certificate Have? (43333 Views)

Where Can I Apply For Job With This Certificate? / What Value Do You Bring To The Table? / Please Which Work Can I Apply For With This Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Value Does This Certificate Have? by Ayomivic(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Government of President Muhammadu Buhari. Through the office of Minister of Humanitarian Affair , Disaster Management and Social development head by Hajia Sadiyat Umar Farooq in conjunction with CBN promised Batch A and B N-exit loan.

Since month of March 2022 last year when the entrepreneurship training was done , no news regarding to this have heard.

It is less than 3 months for this regeem .

is there any hope to the N-exit ?

Would the government fufil their promise before leaving the office?

What else can this certificate be used for of the government did not ?

1 Share

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by yomi007k(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
It's really not about the certificate, it's about what you were trained on and how you have been able to upgrade it and yourself.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by Bigseven(m): 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Forget what we were trained about. Everyone who attended that training was for the money nothing more. Yeah

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by yomi007k(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin

I laugh at your future.

You better learn trade or find hand work if school no help u with job.

I don try for you o.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by falcon01: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
yomi007k:
grin

I laugh at your future.

I don try for you o.
🤣

7 Likes

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by SmartGadgetz: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
yomi007k:
grin

I laugh at your future.

I don try for you o.

😄
Asin you don help am?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by yomi007k(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

😄
Asin you don help am?

People that think that money is everything have a lot to learn.

I don advise am. That's my own way of helping.

10 Likes

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2023
Ayomivic:
Government of President Muhammadu Buhari. Through the office of Minister of Humanitarian Affair , Disaster Management and Social development head by Hajia Sadiyat Umar Farooq in conjunction with CBN promised Batch A and B N-exit loan.

Since month of March 2022 last year when the entrepreneurship training was done , no news regarding to this have heard.

Hi Ayo,
U are better than this
Awaiting govt promise will keep u forever broke..use the skills learnt to apply for job or start a business

9 Likes

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin
Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by MrFourSHIRTS: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
It's even better than NYSC Certificate.

What we are actually planning is to modify the NYSC scheme into Npower model...
... It's an idea still in the pipeline tho

2 Likes

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
At least it has more value than Tinubu certificate of return.

9 Likes

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by Passionate888: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
tongue
Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by KayCee92(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
The value is the same with Tinubu's certificate of return. You know what that implies.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by chloedogie(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
yomi007k:

People that think that money is everything have a lot to learn.

I don advise am. That's my own way of helping.

You spoke the obvious truth 💯

2 Likes

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by aycorporat(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
So many certificates.

Even if President Muhammad Buhari has good intentions, some hawks manning the ministry might not make somethings see the light of the day.
I'll advise you make good use of the training you acquired, start somewhere no matter how little. When opportunity meets with preparation, it is usually sweet.
Remove your mind from any funds from Government. If it comes, fine, if not, life goes on

2 Likes

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by tojahh(m): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Abracadabra, body sweet like Ofada...

That's the worth of the certificate

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by qtx(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
lol, grin Nigerians una wicked. Tinubu certificate of retrun that gives hime free access to deal with oil money and borrowed money the way he likes? you guys must be kidding me .

1 Like

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by sotall(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
undecided

You have been scammed and you failed to realize it

1 Like

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by bigdammyj: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Reading.
Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by spartachico(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
He probably did not focus on the training and he did not learn anything from that program ,all his head was thinking about is the loan he will collect and probably japa or do some business that might probably fail, set awon Ishaya Bello
SanctifiedSista:

Hi Ayo,
U are better than this
Awaiting govt promise will keep u forever broke..use the skills learnt to apply for job or start a business

4 Likes

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by princeryle1: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
The skill acquired is meant to be applied

1 Like

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by DevilSignature: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
cheesy
Buhari led APC government have scam u

1 Like

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by Weedhustler: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
All this nonsense cert wey una get during nysc year na rubbish...no get use!
Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by wolebest: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ayomivic:

It's not about the certificate or the degree but about the person.

It's all about the competence of the holder of the certificate.

1 Like

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by DlegendofGarden(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
The question is what can you contribute to the labour market

Thank me later...
Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by WantsandMore: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:
It's even better than NYSC Certificate.

What we are actually planning is to modify the NYSC scheme into Npower model...
... It's an idea still in the pipeline tho
Make nysc collapse into npower, graduate should be able to select preferred place of ppa & the type of activities to be engaged in, how person go graduate finish, dey find ppa cos e wan serve him papa land worst sef some HT go say no vacancies
Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by Akharmony: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Apparently the money has been diverted by greedy, selfish and corrupt person in high positions
Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by RALPHOW(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bigseven:
Forget what we were trained about. Everyone who attended that training was for the money nothing more. Yeah

If you all attended because of money and you were all paid!
Then you ve all gotten what you were looking for now!!
The certificate is valueless, go and tear it please.

1 Like

Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
yomi007k:
grin

I laugh at your future.

I don try for you o.
Hahahahhahah please my stomach!!!
Re: What Value Does This Certificate Have? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Weedhustler:
All this nonsense cert wey una get during nysc year na rubbish...no get use!
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CITA Petroleum Aptitude Test Invitation / Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / UK Has Stopped The Recruitment Of Doctors And Nurses From Nigeria And 46 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.