Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. (805 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Writes Eti-Osa Residents, Appeals To Them To Re-Elect Him / More Photos From Sanwoolu Campaign Yesterday At Computer Village, Ikeja. / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by Npfn: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Season of letters

1 Share

Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Desperate Afonja is scared grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought you people said Una own Lagos Why pleading for votesin your own land grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Thiefunubu, Yakubu, Buhari and all APC are corrupt, criminals and dictators, f00ls
The stolen mandate must be returned.
Lagosians vote only LP from top to bottom grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by vicdom(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin
LP from top to bottom cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by njelrapheal: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
En don set. I thought they said he snubbed the debates

1 Like

Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by NothingDoMe: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
vicdom:
grin
LP from top to bottom cheesy
😄

Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by Makers49: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
Come to debate to showcase what you have done for the past 4 years,you refused because of pride,now chicken has come home to roast,you are now begging,one tenure governor

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by 40Bullets: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Why is the Letter like those tiny print agreement?
That's how they con people.

I know Ambode will be the happiest man now.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by xchuky: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
The fear of [b]The fear of [/b]The fear of LP
Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by id911(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
We even beg you to come for debate but you told us to go to hell.

LP from top to bottom!
Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by Felabrity: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
This one don dey send love letters
Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by Ceenachi: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
No be him whisper Importer and exporter into Tinubus ears during campaign in Lagos

It will be of pain to me if lagosians should vote this man again.
I wished they could remember how this man denied them during endsars..
How he was mute when people were killed..
His only speech was "there wasn't any record of injured or death during the protest".

The man is nothing but a wolf in a sheep clothings.!
Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
I actually hope Sanwo-Olu wins,
There is no point we as Yorubas do a "Ghadaffi" on ourselves,
A man must be able to think 20 years into the future
Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ceenachi:
No be him whisper Importer and exporter into Tinubus ears during campaign in Lagos

It will be of pain to me if lagosians should vote this man again.
I wished they could remember how this man denied them during endsars..
How he was mute when people were killed..
His only speech was "there wasn't any record of injured or death during the protest".

The man is nothing but a wolf in a sheep clothings.!

What sort of Punishment is replacing Sanwo-Olu with some novice ?
Re: Letter From Sanwoolu To Eti-osa Residents. by plrvipclub: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Desperate Afonja is scared grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought you people said Una own Lagos Why pleading for votesin your own land grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Thiefunubu, Yakubu, Buhari and all APC are corrupt, criminals and dictators, f00ls
The stolen mandate must be returned.
Lagosians vote only LP from top to bottom grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe someday you guys will get that which you so desperately seek.

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dsmisses Pdp’s Suit Against Tinubu Over Double Nomination / How Some SE And SS Senators Almost Cost Akpabio The Senate President Seat / Atiku To Tinubu: You Can't Hide Under Privacy Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.