Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real (9500 Views)

Please Help Help Confirm Whether Scam Or Not / Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This / Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by Chidoy: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
I received this interview invitation today but I don't know whether is real or fake. Who knows this address?

Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by XOTHEHOST(m): 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
The location is correct

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by larryUG(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2023
The question is did you apply for the job? Are you an operator? People dont just wake up and send invites to people.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by bussyk(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Please i want to confirm if this interview is real.
Though i applied for the job on 04/03/2023 and i got the mail on 06/03/2023.
Dear Candidate,

It gives us a great pleasure to invite you to participate in the selection process for the ongoing recruitment exercise for the role of BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE

You would be required to attend a physical interview with the HR Team, and if successful, you will be selected to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process. You are scheduled for an interview on Wednesday 8th of March, 2023.

Time: 9am prompt

Venue: Drawbridge Nigeria , No.25, opposite Classique pixel Studio, Ajayi road ,Ogba Lagos State. H035

We look forward to having you join our wonderful team of professionals.

For enquiry contact:07032312356

Regards

Drawbridge Nigeria
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by Passionet: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
bussyk:
Dear Candidate,

It gives us a great pleasure to invite you to participate in the selection process for the ongoing recruitment exercise for the role of BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE

You would be required to attend a physical interview with the HR Team, and if successful, you will be selected to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process. You are scheduled for an interview on Wednesday 8th of March, 2023.

Venue: Drawbridge Nigeria , No.25, opposite Classique pixel Studio, Ajayi road ,Ogba Lagos State. H035

Regards

Drawbridge Nigeria

Did you do a search for the company Drawbridge? Have you gone before hand to verify the location? I checked the company and i can see they are online and links to their job offers. Go and verify the location today if you can.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by 2rez: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mikano Medical Office. The name though undecided
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by Chidoy: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2023
larryUG:
The question is did you apply for the job? Are you an operator? People dont just wake up and send invites to people.

I applied for a job at Mikano International Ltd for a post of Electrical Engineer two months ago. My confusion now is that this invitation carries Mikano medical office.
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by Rubyjade: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Chidoy:

I applied for a job at Mikano International Ltd for a post of Electrical Engineer two months ago. My confusion now is that this invitation carries Mikano medical office.
OF them use you do blood money don't complain o
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by ifeoluwa(f): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
bussyk:
Dear Candidate,

Regards

Drawbridge Nigeria
Did u later go to the venue for the interview
Is ur real or fake pls becos I got invite to so I want to confirm
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by phital(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
bussyk:
Dear Candidate,

Regards

Drawbridge Nigeria

Did you later go?, I got an interview from them too and I want to confirm
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by Karenza: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
larryUG:
. You are so right my dear... We should try to say things the way they are. You don't just downgrade a company's name because of your own feeling
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by Psychicharbiola: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2023
phital:

Did you later go?, I got an interview from them too and I want to confirm

Hello... Good day.. Please did you go.. I just got an invite too
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by dedons: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2023
bussyk:
Dear Candidate,

Regards

Drawbridge Nigeria
This is confirmed GNLD. I can say this anywhere.

Don't waste your time with them.
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by FIZZBEE: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2023
Chidoy:

since you applied for a job at Mikano International Ltd, which I believe is the holding company of the following subsidaries: Mikano Foods, Mikano Showrooms, Mikano Power Generator,Mikano Marine, Mikano Heavy duty Machinery, Mikano Medicals, Mikano Automobile (Geely & Co) and Mikano Brake pads factory.
They've the right to post you to any of their subsidaries, which they need your expertise.

All their subsidiaries are in the same compound called Karameh Industrial City. Expect from their show-room & head-office
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by phital(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Psychicharbiola:

Hello... Good day.. Please did you go.. I just got an invite too

I didn’t go o
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by ifeoluwa(f): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
You are invited for an interview with IBADAN JOB CONNECT at 1, Oba Akinyele avenue (Foodland Supermarket Building) inside OLUYOLE MAIN RESIDENTIAL ESTATE beside Cross Country office, Domino's Pizza, Mobil, Ring road, Ibadan.
Pls is it legit
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by ashewoboy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
phital:

I didn’t go o

Why?
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by Wealth106: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Pls is this job real?

Dear CANDIDATE,

The above subject refers,

We received your application and you are hereby invited for an interview for the role of 'GRADUATE TRAINEE' with details below;

Venue: GLOBALPORT INC (A2)

Branch Office: BFC Building, Opposite Classique Pixel studio, Off Oke-Ira Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria

Date: Friday June 23rd, 2023

Time: 09:00am

NB: You are required to come with a copy of your CV and please dress corporate.

Selected candidates is to adhere to the foĺlowing;

▪You will be working from home 50-60% of the time

▪You will be entitled to HMO, 13th monthly salary and additional benefits

▪Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps

Kindly confirm your availability by replying to this em ail

Thank you

Mobile: +234 (0)-9072856176

HR UNIT

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by shapurr: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2023
Dear CANDIDATE,

We received your application and you are hereby invited for an interview for the role of 'CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE' with details below;

Venue: KAIZEN CONSULT (Z01)

Branch Office: BFC Building, Opposite Classique Pixel studio, Off Oke-Ira Road, Ogba, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria

Date: Monday June 26th, 2023

Kindly confirm your availability by replying to this email

Thank you

Mobile: +234 (0)-8178007684

Pls is this job real
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by cornboy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Did anyone attend the interview?
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by Jigsville(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Did you attend the interview? I received their invitation too.
shapurr:
Dear CANDIDATE,

We received your application and you are hereby invited for an interview for the role of 'CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE' with details below;

Thank you

Pls is this job real
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by ozilo1chance(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jigsville:
Did you attend the interview? I received their invitation too.

Did you attend the interview, is it real cos I also got an invite
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by ozilo1chance(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
shapurr:
Dear CANDIDATE,

Thank you

Pls is this job real

Did you attend the interview, is it real?
Re: I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real by DrealMacDonald(m): 12:13am On Nov 03, 2023
I got a message too (
Dear ADEDOTUN CHARLES

Based on referral ,you have been selected by Kaizen consult for an interview for the position of a BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
DATE: Monday, 30th October 2023
Time: 9am(H03)
Venue: Suite 54, Ajayi Road Aguda Ogba Lagos
Best Regards,
MANAGEMENT.)
And I'm glad to tell you that it's 95% fake

Thank you

Pls is this job real[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Enterprise Bank Calling / Have Ever Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Age? / ABUAD Multi-system Hospital Job Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.