Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

The Reason Why Inec Asked You To Go To Court!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why Inec Asked You To Go To Court!! (456 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA / Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Inec Asked You To Go To Court!! by heniford2: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nigerians, if INEC reconfigures BVAS through a court order, Justice would have been aborted - prematurely.
Your 1st Online Protest should be to the court. Do not keep quiet. They robbed you at the polls & now they want to rob you at the judiciary. INEC will give their order in a matter of hours, your timeline, blogs etc should be flooded with #PostponeStateElection #INECLeaveBVASalone etc - once INEC gets the green light from court, trust me, everything we worked for will enter potopoto.

PETER OBI should not be robbed at the polls and also robbed in court. Was this why they asked us to "go to court"?

The court should not grant INEC this order in the interest of justice and peace.

We need to act quickly!!

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Inec Asked You To Go To Court!! by yarimo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
heniford2:
Nigerians, if INEC reconfigures BVAS through a court order, Justice would have been aborted - prematurely.
Your 1st Online Protest should be to the court. Do not keep quiet. They robbed you at the polls & now they want to rob you at the judiciary. INEC will give their order in a matter of hours, your timeline, blogs etc should be flooded with #PostponeStateElection #INECLeaveBVASalone etc - once INEC gets the green light from court, trust me, everything we worked for will enter potopoto.

PETER OBI should not be robbed at the polls and also robbed in court. Was this why they asked us to "go to court"?

The court should not grant INEC this order in the interest of justice and peace.

We need to act quickly!!

Re: The Reason Why Inec Asked You To Go To Court!! by sirchim(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
heniford2:

We need to act quickly!!
Nice one, I have already began my own campaign as you have stated above, thanks.
Re: The Reason Why Inec Asked You To Go To Court!! by Chinjo2: 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
All searchlights now should be beamed at the judiciary. They are part of the rigging plans that is why APC keeps asking Nigerians to go to court.

(1) (Reply)

After Obidients Encouraged Putin last week See What Happened. / Senate Presidency: I Don’t ‘ve Preferred Candidate – Tinubu / Bode George And Obi Fights As The New Lagos Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.