Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,803 members, 7,866,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

God Knows I'll Support Tinubu's Govt IF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Knows I'll Support Tinubu's Govt IF (579 Views)

Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others / Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / Parallel Govt If Onneghan Goes Ahead To Inaugurate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Knows I'll Support Tinubu's Govt IF by mancoconut: 2:17am On Mar 07, 2023
He improves the economy and reduces inflation by making FOREX better
Provides infrastructure for improved security
Improves our energy sector
Runs an INCLUSIVE govt where every Nigerian regardless of tribe, religion or party affiliation is represented
Improve our education sector (no more ASUU strike etc)
Makes sure the basic principle of democracy is respected amongst other fundamental factors that will make this nation better, and make us all heal.

God knows I'll wholeheartedly support Tinubu and wish his govt the best, at the end suffering won't care which tribe you belong to when a govt does woefully, if a Tinubu govt defies all odds and prospers...then we all prosper, which is all we ask for at the end.

I'm just tired of the hate and division pervading this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Knows I'll Support Tinubu's Govt IF by PoliteActivist: 2:23am On Mar 07, 2023
Keep dreaming. Tinubu that doesn't know where he is half the time. Way worse than Buhari who was only clueless.
I can assure you of one thing - last thing on Tinubu's mind would be Nigeria's problems!

2 Likes

Re: God Knows I'll Support Tinubu's Govt IF by Praxis758: 2:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Tinubu’s government will be full of propaganda because of his access to the media and deluded foot soldiers both on social and terrestrial media.

1 Like

Re: God Knows I'll Support Tinubu's Govt IF by chukwuibuipob: 2:46am On Mar 07, 2023
sad grin See them awon Omo Ogun olote biafrans grin.Riro ni ti eniyan, sise ni ti olorun. Tinubu will keep distracting you children of anger, wickedness. Your ATIKU and OBI ti lule gbi. God pass una

4 Likes

Re: God Knows I'll Support Tinubu's Govt IF by Bianca2(f): 2:55am On Mar 07, 2023
Idiots
Re: God Knows I'll Support Tinubu's Govt IF by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 07, 2023
It is the hate that made me like him. I don’t follow crowd to hate on anyone, I’ll always be the odd one out. Not as if any of the contestants was a saint, I won’t be cajoled into supporting a candidate I never heard of his good works until tribalism took over the political atmosphere. Osinbajo was the best choice among all the contestants but unfortunately he didn’t get the ticket, and having searched for the records of the other contestants with an unbiased mind, I decided to throw my support behind Tinubu and I’m glad he won the election.
Re: God Knows I'll Support Tinubu's Govt IF by Volksfuhrer(m): 5:23am On Mar 07, 2023
OP, you will eventually support him. Tinubu would do all you asked. grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Earns N61b Monthly Yet With Trillion Naira Debt, Sanwolu Should Be Apologi / Security Guard Murdered As Igbo Dominated Market Is Set Ablaze / Court Clarifies Its Judgement:Never Granted Obi Access To Database Of INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.