Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win (53728 Views)

Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Solocoin: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
merrymike47:
oh, now I understand, now I am happy for her.
Yes that's what happened.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by luluman: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
As posted on twitter

https://twitter.com/fattylincorn_01/status/1632858785738903554?t=rAbu48Ws_NQze2GjsIR_qw&s=19

She is the second most performing lady in the company but her obidaft boss went to emotional as the failure they are trying to impose on us failed....
They own their job, they can hire or fire who they want. Apply for Federal Govt Job
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by luluman: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I now believe his win would have caused more harm than good.
Dumb talk
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by luluman: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Then let them leave Lagos civil service and go to anambra imo Enugu or abia civil service na..

They are threatened but given a chance to work in Lagos CS....

Peter obi sacked all non indigenes in anambra state service... We don't do that here....

Igbo people will abuse you on social media, they feel happy.

You abuse them back, they start crying and pretending as if they are the victims...

You insult my tribe here and u feel good, we give u back ur pounds of flesh and you start saying we are tribalist, we are not sophisticated as we claim..

Yoruba Ronu oo

If defending my tribe, culture and heritage translates to being tribalistic, then I am...

If defending my choice of candidate means being tribalistic, then I am...

If standing against a headless group of gullible youths means I am tribalistic, then I am.

If you don't give hate, you don't receive hate... The hate you give is the hate you will get

You have point.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by luluman: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

If e pain you tell your papa to employ her

If na me I go sack her and her generations

No apologies 😜
Afterall na him get him company
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Omoawoke: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=naturefellow post=121537031][/quote]

LP trade mark;

Fake news
Character assassination
Low IQ
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Omoawoke: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

100... Yoruba ronu... Macaroni falz ronu

Macaroni and falz will one day regret this things they do

All those Igbo girls they are chopping is clouding their senses
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Fearyourcreator: 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

Macaroni and falz will one day regret this things they do

All those Igbo girls they are chopping is clouding their senses
Lolzzz
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Electorate: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Go back into history, the igbos have ruled you not once or twice...you still be small pickin.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Uzoelue1987(f): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Go to court if you are agrieved.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Electorate:

Go back into history, the igbos have ruled you not once or twice...you still be small pickin.
But you all said Obi isn’t an IPOB project, why is your statement implying that? Do you know igbo history more than me? What makes you think so? You are the kid here for putting your emotions over political issues
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by einsteine(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
It is a private business. They can do whatever they want and she can sue them if she thinks otherwise.

Next.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Bennycollins: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
I would have done the same to any ally supporting evil people. No apology to anyone.
But I seriously think this is a publicity stunt to get the attention of Tinubu and his men so she can be gainfully employed.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by taiwolomo1: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Opintiwa:

If e pain you tell your papa to employ her

If na me I go sack her and her generations

No apologies 😜
your generation will never rule this country! Mark today!! E de pain dem cheesy
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by taiwolomo1: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Horus:
Those who have won in the elections should be humble. They should not insult the ones who have lost. The ones who have lost should not
lose their self-esteem. In life sometimes you win, other times you lose. Don’t become sad if you lose. If you lost, so what! What’s the use of getting dejected? If someone has used wrong means to win, you must speak up, do whatever is possible by law, go to the higher authorities of the country. Sometimes, people win elections by wrong means, and think that they are enjoying the fruits of their actions. Whatever work is done by wrong means, the result will become momentary. In the end truth will only triumph.
stop sprewing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by TollinsN: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lamasta:

The one of emi lokan was driven by thuggery, corruption, agberoism, illegality etc
It's better to see yourself critically lower than the law. Whatever allegations you laid against someone and with all the law enforcement agents departments across the country, including the judiciary did not indict him. That means anyone saying otherwise against such a person is suffering from PARANOIA
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by barcaboi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
NothingDoMe:
When it is pro APC, urchins know the victim personally. When it is Anti-APC, urchins cry fake.

Na you sabi ur madness; I hope it happens to one of your people b4 y’all have sense. Zangbeto ma je enu e
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by NothingDoMe: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
barcaboi:

Na you sabi ur madness; I hope it happens to one of your people b4 y’all have sense. Zangbeto ma je enu e
Urchins and excessive coke sniffing
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by ylordy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Aldol:

You just spoke my mind. It's so irrational of them to do that. LP has become a pandemic
is better like that since the normal people we have isn't working let see if zombies will work.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by iyke2frankeze: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
This propaganda will not stop what will befall APC on Saturday.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by jimcaddy(m): 11:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you have to remain partisan in professional workspace. Do your job, forget politics. The way Nigerians carry politics for head ehn. You can never find an average American doing that. They vote and move tf on. But Naija, we will wear face cap, wear agbada, do all sorts.
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Deoo1125: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Funny enough the owner na yoruba man, that hate is own because of the noise igbos.

DenreleDave:
As posted on twitter

https://twitter.com/fattylincorn_01/status/1632858785738903554?t=rAbu48Ws_NQze2GjsIR_qw&s=19

She is the second most performing lady in the company but her obidaft boss went to emotional as the failure they are trying to impose on us failed....
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by VULCAN(m): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2023
You "now" believe.

An unrepentant urchin wants us to swallow "I now believe".

Jackass!

IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by VULCAN(m): 1:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Only crooks celebrate crime.

She is celebrating the shutting down of IMEC server and the introduction of fake results.

If you check well she also falsifies results

DenreleDave:
As posted on twitter

Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by RealTalkNoBull: 2:07am On Mar 08, 2023
40Bullets:
Come and see how many are threatened by APC in Lagos civil service and the markets.

The lady should apply to work for BAT(with the stolen crown) till May 29.

I wonder what all the productive Okada riders should be saying about Sanwo-olu
Show us your evidence. Meanwhile when are u going back to Middle Yeast, Biafla?
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Horus(m): 2:08am On Mar 08, 2023
taiwolomo1:
stop sprewing nonsense

Try to place an order online for a brain grin
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by abbeyfel: 2:44am On Mar 08, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Rubbish. Urchins and their usual fake sensational nonsense
Have you first verified to know the authenticity or you don't just want to believe it's true??
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Godspikin: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
Obidient movement is becoming a zombie attack,

They average IQ of all of them is comparable to that of a Turkey

One person gives instruction and they all attack like zombie
Any idiot can be voted into power as long as they are under LP, only an idiot thumprint ballot paper without knowing who they are voting for.
You see that guy shouting Eluuuppp, what do you think his IQ would be? I'm sure that guy hawks fanta and gala

Obidient is like an epidemic, zombie attack

They are easily fooled and highly gullible

I am sure they are already preparing their next fake news to start spreading like wide fire

Does a day pass by that obidients will not share one fake news?

Obidients pls what's the latest fake news?
Maybe Biden has called meeting with France, UK and Australia to challenge Inec?
Or maybe Obi won 30 states including kano, Zamfara and Katsina with wide margins
Or maybe Putin is very pissed off with Inec
Or China is having a meeting with Peter obi?
Or the people of Sokoto have started protest that they all Voted Elupp
Pls give us latest..

Very illogical and irrational people brainwashed by an opportunist that is opposite of what he is being presented to be.

I think we should forward a petition to the appropriate quarters to demand that Obi be mandated to appear before a panel of inquiry to come and answer for the crimes of SARS under his government just like the Lagos State had done, he rushed to the court to stop the inquiry from questioning him. If he is the saint he claims he is, he must be forced to appear and explain himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Sleekfingers: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sue Dem na.......
Re: Tinubu Supporter Reportedly Sacked For Celebrating Tinubu's Win by Opintiwa: 6:41am On May 03, 2023
taiwolomo1:
your generation will never rule this country! Mark today!! E de pain dem cheesy
.. Yes

But I am not your father

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka / EndSARS protests: Police Assist Protesters With Their Vehicles / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.