Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,672 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

For The Rt Honorable Amb Marcus Onobun KSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Rt Honorable Amb Marcus Onobun KSC (195 Views)

Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) / TOTAL HUMILITY BY Rt Honorable Dr Simon Karu Member Representing Kaltungo Shongo / "The Victory Destiny," The Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi Story, By Stan E Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Rt Honorable Amb Marcus Onobun KSC by oshorstan(f): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2023
The Esan extract deserves the Taste of the Cherry of representatives positives and Hon Marcus Onobun is the Tutor to deliver knowledge to the students of progression.

He is Tested and Trusted, endowed with legislative experience as the former DHL and present Speaker of the Edo House of assembly

I don't mean to malign anyone especially the other candidates from the other parties, they're wonderful people, and I believe they would have done better if elected.

Honorable Marcus is young, Energetic, Wise, Visionary, Ambitious youth, who have transformed the lives of over 600 youths in the areas of Empowerment, financial aids for businesses and education pursuit.

Hon Marcus has moved motions and made laws for the betterment of the Esan people. He has Influenced the construction of roads , security architecture, secondary school renovation, transformers, etc.

Let it be a known fact that he's not responsible for whatever that is happening in Ambrose Alli university, that is under the exclusive power of the executive, which he doesn't lead. His business is to make laws, and not to have a impasse with Godwin Obaseki .

Marcus Onobun is the reason AAU staff didn't join ASUU to strike against FG oppression , during the 9 months hiatus in our academic calendar.

I hereby appeal to our Esan people , home and diaspora to embrace their own, if you reject him at the polls, what will be your gain? Nobody is infallible, he has learnt his mistakes, and he's ready to make amends, and it is important you forgive him and support his bid

Marcus Onobun is not a Proud person, he is humble like Ngolo Kante. If you invite him to any celebration, he will attend, not sending proxies. Whenever you have any Challenges, questions or contribution, kindly reach out to his social media handles , and he will respond in real time.

Kindly help us reach out to others who have negative impression about Him. Help us appeal to them, we need everyone on board. You're important to him! He has promised to get everyone on board, running an all inclusive government.

We are the Family he has, his backbone. He cannot succeed without you and I. If we abandon him, what's next? Nobody knows the other guys from the Opposition, and how they would behave to us. It is better we stick with someone we know, and knows us , as well.

Let us not forget that Esan must be great again! God bless you

God bless Edo State
God bless Esan People

Marco Barzini Ebosetale
Re: For The Rt Honorable Amb Marcus Onobun KSC by Legitisreal: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Lol what position is he contesting for

I thought Senate is over, onobun is too dull

We need sharp people
Re: For The Rt Honorable Amb Marcus Onobun KSC by Makamatic: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Legitisreal:
Lol what position is he contesting for

I thought Senate is over, onobun is too dull

We need sharp people

He isn't dull oo . That man . Hmm

(1) (Reply)

APC, Moving Old Naira Notes Around Political Wards For Vote Buying* - *save Edo / Ndi Anambra / BREAKING: Court Grants INEC Request To Reconfigure BVAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.