Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu (15754 Views)

You’re Insincere, Deceptive, ASUU Tells FG / You Don't Have The Power To Remove VC - ASUU Tells Governor Fayemi / Be Ready For A Long Strike, ASUU Tells Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Make reasonable demands,
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by JeffRock: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Super story
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Imstrong2(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bubu show them shege
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He already assured us that there’ll be nothing like ASSU strike throughout his tenure . Tinubu is really a good and kindhearted man, he’s not the type to turn away from the cries of the masses.

That he sympathized with endsars people. He reached out to them and pleaded with them, what a kind man.
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Femigolfd: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ellu P

Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
The rise will be worth the fall
Moh247:

The good thing is we the majority made the right choice voting him... The minority can continue lamenting
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Evergreen12345(f): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
una go suffer taya!! i am leaving in ² months time stupiD country with brain washed citizens
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by nairaland2: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
what is ASUU expecting a man who helped put buhari in power to do?

Are we expecting less?

Show me your friends and I will show you who you?

Artificial intelligence is taking over on most sector globally.

Artificial intelligence sport trading is the modern age trading boost, find and join "IAJ ONLINE " on telegram now.

In all you do, don't miss this.
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by topmarks: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He’s really a good man, I really don’t understand why some few people dislike him.

a good man that came in through the worst process ever

dey play

corn dey your brain
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
topmarks:

a good man that came in through the worst process ever

dey play

corn dey your brain
If I reply you harshly now you’ll begin to play the victim card. You better avoid me

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by samwillyco1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
Useless professors
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
ASUU should unanimously distance themselves from such silly words!

University lecturers should know better than associate with a controversially elected leader yet to be sworn into office!

That's insulting to their individual and joint reputations.

Then again... Some of their colleagues took lots of bribes to oversee the tampering of results across the nation! So, there may not even be a reputation to speak of. tongue
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Sholaco: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
They should go to hell
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Konjiboii: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
If anyone from ASUU voted for BAT then God almighty will strike that idiot and his entire generation in adject poverty.IJN , since una no wan ever get sense make una enjoy una wretchedness.
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by samwheel(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Moh247:

The good thing is we the majority made the right choice voting him... The minority can continue lamenting

He's better than the other candidates, his frail health is my fear, the reason I supported obi.

I just pray God gives him strength to rule so he doesn't become a figure head president.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Babathanks(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He already assured us that there’ll be nothing like ASSU strike throughout his tenure . Tinubu is really a good and kindhearted man, he’s not the type to turn away from the cries of the masses.
Most of you from the east are very dumb, how could you compare a Fulani man with a Yoruba man. I was born and brought up in a Fulani state and I know perfectly how they behave, they are extremely wicked, that's just.the fact

1 Like

Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by aziaka111(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
I never voted him,i hate tinubu,i wanted Obi,but he will do better than me buhari

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by samwillyco1(m): 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

PMB gave more good promises but we all saw/seeing the outcome of the said promises made. I fear anything APC lead administration.
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Kingcalls: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
This useless party kept u lectures at home for over a Yr...and lied about everything, dint honour ur agreement...and u fools still rigged them jnto power....the black race is cursed
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Peppysco: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kasieze:
Someone that didn't go to school doesn't know the value of education. The only certificate Tinubu has ever acquired is the temporal one he is parading up and down.

As for ASUU they have not seen anything. They have succeeded in rigging the election with eyeneck

Hey kid, ask your parents, brothers and uncles, at least, a member of your family must have benefited from free education initiative in Lagos when Tinubu was governor.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
samwillyco1:

PMB gave more good promises but we all saw/seeing the outcome of the said promises made. I fear anything APC lead administration.
Let’s be hopeful, I know he’s not a wicked man
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by davidtemi(m): 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
If not will would handle u d way we handled buhari
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by theforemost: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Toneypen247:

https://punchng.com/dont-handle-education-like-buhari-ASUU-tells-tinubu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1678151309

Thanks for your verbal acknowledgement of the new president. He won't. He's gonna focus on university education because he's bus a 3rd class graduate

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by theophorus(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
ASUU wen suppose continue their Strike till after elections so that their Candidate can win the Elections.

Now, they have start begging the President-Elect.
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by dgmoni123(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Did buhari know the value of education grin
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by stano2(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
post=121549868:

Student loans will be made affordable and accessible in this administration
You pay back your loans after you graduate and start working.

Enough of the shenanigans between ASUU and FG for the past 30 years.
Things cannot continue to remain the sane anymore.
Nah...
And where is the work
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by theforemost: 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Femigolfd:
Ellu P

You mean
CHUKWUDI vivor?
God forbid him

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by chinemezeq: 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by chinemezeq: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Tareq1105: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
copyrites:

They even pray for their oppressors and wonder why people don't like and support thieves and criminals

It's expedient to label some people thieves when in actual facts this same self acclaimed saints are only waiting for opportunity to steal and loot the Treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Handle Education Like Buhari, ASUU Tells Tinubu by Djele: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tinubu that wouldn't be inaugurated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? / LAUTECH: Makinde Approves 25 Percent Reduction In Tuition Fees / University Of Calabar 2010/2011 Post Ume!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.