Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. (3247 Views)

VIDEO: Northerners Issue Eviction Threat To Yorubas Over Igboho / Many Yorubas Are Silently Waking Up / Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Workch: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
leokid866:
nobody wants you to worship them, we Yorubas know we are not God so why would we want you to worship us? Wetin go be our gain? We already gave you meat welcoming you into our government, allowing your people to be councilors, Commissioners, permanent secretaries......but you say by force you must carry the pot and become governor and you expect us to keep quite and take it? ......better chop agbado and calm down 🌽...😁
we can worship you. We don't owe tax dude. Stop feeling intimidated
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Workch: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Hold your governors responsible for that
Instead of leaving them to do how they like
is the your governor that build tin can and apapa port?
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by ProphetM0hammad: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
My friend let me tell you the reality and it's a bitter reality. Igbos will eventually take over Lagos in the next 10 years Maximum. I mean this guys have the number to do it. There are over 5million igbos scattered all over Lagos. Now tell me what will happen if 5million Igbos head to the poll and vote who will become the governor of Lagos.
From 2027, anybody who wants to win governorship position in Lagos must make an Igbo man the deputy governor.

That's why there are already plans to curtail that.
You people have enjoyed the freedom you can't get anywhere else in the west that you've started to misbehave
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by BossGerald: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
leokid866:
lol are you saying there's not been Yoruba men running trade in the east since Nigeria became Nigeria? How many of them did you support in your state secretariat to give them enough confidence to run for office in the state?

Have you been to the east?? Go and find out yourself, you can't hide under oshodi bridge and constitute nuisance in this cyber space
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by ProphetM0hammad: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Workch:
is the your governor that build tin can and apapa port?
What has any southeast govenors, including Obi ever done for their people?
By the time you start getting the hostilities your people get in the north, nobody will beg you before you go back home

20 years worth of business can vanish in 5 minutes
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by MuchAdo: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
FreedomArmy:
the whole of lagos

Mtcheeeew kiss
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Justiceleague1: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
leokid866:
lol look who's talking about charity begins at home, if things dey okay for your house you go commot for there?
Which house,your fathers that went to war said Nigeria is their house nah...so what are you opening ya mouth wide waaaaa and ranting about? grin grin
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Justiceleague1: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
temitope27:
yes we develop you guys, that's y u keep running here
..they keep running there and meanwhile you are equally running after danfo shouting "owo mi da!!"
Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!! grin grin grin

Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by leokid866: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Have you been to the east?? Go and find out yourself, you can't hide under oshodi bridge and constitute nuisance in this cyber space
lol.....you're right no Yoruba man has ever been to the east......
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by leokid866: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Workch:
we can worship you. We don't owe tax dude. Stop feeling intimidated
lol you don't owe tax.....how many of you pay tax to LIRS? you pay market dues and for your mind you've paid tax.....🌽 chop agbado abeg.....

1 Like

Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by leokid866: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Workch:
Who beg am to pay?
Other states all accross the country also do that
lol Anambra doesn't.....prove me wrong......

1 Like

Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by BossGerald: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
leokid866:
lol.....you're right no Yoruba man has ever been to the east......

Then Shut up forever...meanwhile here is your sister doing her legal business in the streets of Obosi, she has travelled and probably more exposed than you
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by leokid866: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
BossGerald:

Then Shut up forever...meanwhile here is your sister doing her legal business in the streets of Obosi, she has travelled and probably more exposed than you
you're right......
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by dominic17: 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Why don't go and try your luck and stop sounding like a broken disc
EPIJOE:

CAN A YORUBA MAN TRY TO BECOME A GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA? WILL U PEOPLE ACCEPT? THE MAN JUST SAID THE TRUTH.
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by dominic17: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
And who will suffer it? Is it not the owner of the land that hungry will kill or do Igbos force Yorubas to sale their land? Besides you guys do not have the power, the most you can do is to encourage you demigod to push for separation now he has stolen mandate to become president.
kingthreat:

After this elections, expect some moves to stop that crap. It's obvious that for the past decade that the opposition has been trying to use non-Yorubas in Lagos to unseat power. There has been some instances to stop selling houses and renting houses to Igbos. Those instances will be louder now. Igbos should go and develop their region where they can seat at home every Mondays.
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Workch: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
leokid866:
lol Anambra doesn't.....prove me wrong......
in ant prove a fool wrong. You can check on Google
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Workch: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
leokid866:
lol you don't owe tax.....how many of you pay tax to LIRS? you pay market dues and for your mind you've paid tax.....🌽 chop agbado abeg.....
Go and ask Lagos state government
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Workch: 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

What has any southeast govenors, including Obi ever done for their people?
By the time you start getting the hostilities your people get in the north, nobody will beg you before you go back home

20 years worth of business can vanish in 5 minutes
Let federal government also build ports here like they did in Lagos and seee how our govenrors will generate revenue to do things.
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Goke7: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2023
Workch:
Let federal government also build ports here like they did in Lagos and seee how our govenrors will generate revenue to do things.

Can’t you build for yourselves? I thought you guys developed everywhere. Always waiting for ready made

1 Like

Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Workch: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Goke7:

Can’t you build for yourselves? I thought you guys developed everywhere. Always waiting for ready made
Did you build for yourself first?
Fairness dude
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by FreedomArmy: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2023
ElSudani:

That is why Yoruba say; Igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, okeere la ti nwo. If you cannot turn anywhere in Iboland to Dubai we cannot afford to use Lagos as your guinea pig.
unfortunately we are here already grabbing all the lands and building mansions renting out and collecting rents. So what can you do about it now.
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2023
FreedomArmy:
My friend let me tell you the reality and it's a bitter reality. Igbos will eventually take over Lagos in the next 10 years Maximum. I mean this guys have the number to do it. There are over 5million igbos scattered all over Lagos. Now tell me what will happen if 5million Igbos head to the poll and vote who will become the governor of Lagos.
From 2027, anybody who wants to win governorship position in Lagos must make an Igbo man the deputy governor.

Just stop that. Nobody is taking over Lagos. The task at hand is to vote for a real governor chosen by the people and not one selected by bobo Chicago for his kleptomaniac pleasures.
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by leokid866: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Workch:
Go and ask Lagos state government
no na you I dey ask since you're so proud of paying your tax.....😁🌽
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by leokid866: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Workch:
in ant prove a fool wrong. You can check on Google
I did....and saw nothing but you that you're so sure please prove me wrong.....all I saw on Google was one senators or local government chairman saying they will pay it as part of one empower scheme or the other but nothing on a state government program.....😁🌽
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by MikeofAfrica: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
leokid866:
okay go to Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and Kogi and Kwara after all they are also cosmopolitan cities.......whatever answer you get we will gladly follow

The only cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria are Abuja and Lagos. Both cities belong to all Nigerians because they were both built by the FG.

Igbos and Yorubas have been contesting and winning elections in FCT. A Yoruba woman, Akindele, was even minister of FCT. Have you heard the indigenes of Abuja protesting that non-indigenes should leave their land?

You better accept the reality, Lagos and Abuja belong to all Nigerians.
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by leokid866: 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The only cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria are Abuja and Lagos. Both cities belong to all Nigerians because they were both built by the FG.

Igbos and Yorubas have been contesting and winning elections in FCT. A Yoruba woman, Akindele, was even minister of FCT. Have you heard the indigenes of Abuja protesting that non-indigenes should leave their land?

You better accept the reality, Lagos and Abuja belong to all Nigerians.
lol so you mean to say FG presence no reach other states all these years? And The indigenous people of the FCT have sued the FG several times over forcefull taking of their land and the maltreatment they receive in their own land asking for all sorts of compensations but you won't listen to that one because it does not concern you........Lagos and Abuja does not belong to all of US, Lagos belongs to the Yorubas and Abuja is still Northern territory, the only reason you are trying your nonsense in Lagos is because we have opened ourselves upto.....you sef know say you no fit go Abuja dey shout anyhow.....
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by MikeofAfrica: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
leokid866:
lol so you mean to say FG presence no reach other states all these years? And The indigenous people of the FCT have sued the FG several times over forcefull taking of their land and the maltreatment they receive in their own land asking for all sorts of compensations but you won't listen to that one because it does not concern you........Lagos and Abuja does not belong to all of US, Lagos belongs to the Yorubas and Abuja is still Northern territory, the only reason you are trying your nonsense in Lagos is because we have opened ourselves upto.....you sef know say you no fit go Abuja dey shout anyhow.....

Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria. During this period, crude oil money from SE and SS were used to build infrastructures across Lagos.

The plan was to build a cosmopolitan city like London that all Nigerians can call home. That is the reason why Bola Tinubu can migrate from Osun and contest and rule Lagos for eight years.

In Oyo state today, the people of Ibadan have turn the Governorship seat to their property. Since 1999, the late Alao Akala is the only Governor that is not from Ibadan. He became Governor accidentally after the impeachment of his boss.

However a man from Ogbomoso can contest and win election in Lagos. The yewas from Ogun who have not produce the state Governor can also contest and win in Lagos. An igboman from the SE or SS can also contest and win in Lagos.

Don't extend the hatred from other SW states to Lagos.

An igboman won a house of Representatives seat in Abuja in the recent election. This was possible because Abuja like Lagos belongs to all Nigerians.

Some ignorant indigenes of Abuja might not be happy with that but the FG will always ensure Abuja is a Nigeria project. That is the reason no indigene of Abuja has been appointed the minister of FCT. The position was even given to a Yoruba woman during Jonathan regime to prove to the indigenes that the Yorubas also own Abuja.

If the Yorubas also own Abuja, then the igbos also own Lagos and deserves the Governorship seat of Lagos.
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by leokid866: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria. During this period, crude oil money from SE and SS were used to build infrastructures across Lagos.

The plan was to build a cosmopolitan city like London that all Nigerians can call home. That is the reason why Bola Tinubu can migrate from Osun and contest and rule Lagos for eight years.

In Oyo state today, the people of Ibadan have turn the Governorship seat to their property. Since 1999, the late Alao Akala is the only Governor that is not from Ibadan. He became Governor accidentally after the impeachment of his boss.

However a man from Ogbomoso can contest and win election in Lagos. The yewas from Ogun who have not produce the state Governor can also contest and win in Lagos. An igboman from the SE or SS can also contest and win in Lagos.

Don't extend the hatred from other SW states to Lagos.

An igboman won a house of Representatives seat in Abuja in the recent election. This was possible because Abuja like Lagos belongs to all Nigerians.

Some ignorant indigenes of Abuja might not be happy with that but the FG will always ensure Abuja is a Nigeria project. That is the reason no indigene of Abuja has been appointed the minister of FCT. The position was even given to a Yoruba woman during Jonathan regime to prove to the indigenes that the Yorubas also own Abuja.

If the Yorubas also own Abuja, then the igbos also own Lagos and deserves the Governorship seat of Lagos.
first off you mean only Lagos got Oil money? No other state got out of the derivation fund? Lastly when have Yorubas ever claimed Abuja? Name one time?
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Goke7: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Workch:
Did you build for yourself first?
Fairness dude

We just built Lekki port, go and build your own o. Lekki port is not FG project
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by Workch: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goke7:

We just built Lekki port, go and build your own o. Lekki port is not FG project
you got the money as a result of the businesses that the already existing ports built by FG brought to the state.

And I am sure that you are not from Lagos state yourself
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by MikeofAfrica: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goke7:

The same Ganduje and wike you guys hate so much. Trust me if those guys really trust you people they will champion an Igbo presidency, all na cruise. They all know where to press Una mumu button

When I was in Secondary school, I usually take the first position in my class. This made my classmates to be jealous of me.

Hence they held a meeting and decided that I will never be selected as the Class Captain. They believed that if I become the class Captain, the entire school will notice me and they will be mocked for not been able to compete with me.

This is exactly what is happening to the igbos in Nigeria. Other tribes are jealous of the business exploits of the igbos. Hence there is a conspiracy among the ruling class that the igbos should be deny the presidency of Nigeria .

They believe that an Igbo presidency will empowered the igbos to become the Chinese of Africa hence other tribes in Nigeria will be mocked for not been able to compete with the igbos.
Re: The Paranoia Of Many Yorubas Over Lagos. by MikeofAfrica: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
leokid866:
first off you mean only Lagos got Oil money? No other state got out of the derivation fund? Lastly when have Yorubas ever claimed Abuja? Name one time?

Why are you reasoning like a kid?

Lagos was the seat of the FG hence the lion share of the FG from the oil revenue was used to develop Lagos for all Nigerians .

Abuja was also developed through same process.

You don't need to claim something that every sensible person knows that legally belongs to you.

Hence a Yoruba man does not need to claim that he is a stakeholder in the Abuja project. The FG has already proven that by appointing a Yoruba woman the minister of FCT.

If the Yorubas does not have share in the Abuja project, then Mrs. Akindele , would have reject the position and apologies to the indigenes of Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worst Airport In Nigeria? Pictures / COME May 29: Here Are Four Major Things Bola Tinubu Will Do First After Inaugura / Umuahia 6 Lane Expressway Completed (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.