Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. (1461 Views)

Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots / I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje / Court Affirms Ganduje’s Power To Dethrone Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by cocolacec(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Yorubas this is a wake up call Nyanmirins have bitten more than they can chew.
When your enemies hate your leaders so much,it means the leader serves your best interest in checkmating your enemies excesses in their takeover attempt.

Yorubas come out to vote on 11th March 2023 overwhelmingly for APC.Nyanmirins must never decide for us We dont decide who govern Nyanmirins in Igboland.

"My enemies pretend to hate me in public. But I know they are secretly longing to be in my place and to whisper in private how much they've admired my works."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02s7r8p7bCEP4ZzTpgzk7SS7gUuxdRHs6wLAE9xspF9Rvrk5MJLnBpPoyVuHAfSnYSl&id=1459844571&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by LocalStandard1(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2023
I am appalled by you people's complete ignorance and cheap bigotry.

You mean to tell me the only way you can rally Yoruba people is only by always putting in Igbos in the discuss? How can an entire people be so *******? Everyday Igbo this Igbo that, aren't you people ever tired?

We're seeing a new dimension of an average Yoruba person. May God not allow Tinubu climb that seat or else finally Nigeria will end. We're watching you from over here in the North oh!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Aquaflow77: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Lol, u guys are very funny

1 Like

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by IamAtikulate: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2023
We will still vote for LP

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Zonefree(m): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2023
Why this panic mood

Peter Obi and Labour Party have made me understand Tinubu and APC are overrated in Lagos state.

Ambode really messed up sha. Tinubu no get any weight in Lagos, na only media and agberos and I'm glad he was matched down by Labour Party in Lagos state.

23 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by otuomasirichi: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2023
What type of human beings are Tinubu urchins??
How did Tinubu urchins migrate to Nigeria??

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Johnjustice: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2023
This is their plan, ipob is codedly using labor party to enter the whole of Nigeria. We see how Igbo claims portharcourt, claim Calabar, claim Lagos, they are covetous people by birth. Yoruba youths, igbos will use labor party and take your state from you. Keep being idiots to labor party. No political party will take care of you, don't sell your birthright to people who don't like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Goodday90(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2023
Obi is the King of Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by nonhuman(m): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Lolz afonjas are afraid

1 Like

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Workch: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2023
I thought Yorubas are very educated and enlightened.
What's all these rubbish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by flokii: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2023
That is an existential threat and would be crushed decisively trust me.. this is not sixties when they killed Premiers of North and West except East and got away.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by SaiOba: 10:58am On Mar 07, 2023
Awon Werey, Let me help you guys more with the tribal propaganda leaflets y'all dishing out about Omo Igbo.. Ori Awon family yin ti gbale!
cocolacec:
When your enemies hate your leaders so much,it means the leader serves your best interest in checkmating your enemies excesses in their takeover attempt.

Yorubas come out to vote on 11th March 2023 overwhelmingly for APC.Nyanmirins must never decide for us We dont decide who govern Nyanmirins in Igboland.

"My enemies pretend to hate me in public. But I know they are secretly longing to be in my place and to whisper in private how much they've admired my works."

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2023
lol tribalistic mofos

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by beejaay: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:
This is their plan, ipob is codedly using labor party to enter the whole of Nigeria. We see how Igbo claims portharcourt, claim Calabar, claim Lagos, they are covetous people by birth. Yoruba youths, igbos will use labor party and take your state from you. Keep being idiots to labor party. No political party will take care of you, don't sell your birthright to people who don't like you.

And apc like us abi??
Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Johnjustice: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2023
beejaay:

And apc like us abi??
No political party send you, look at the candidate. You kids think labor party will come and all your problems will be over, but what have the labor party candidate done for their people, why have we not heard of them before?

Don't sell your birthright, for the benefit of greedy politicians.
Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by SaiOba: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2023
Awon olōriburuku ōshi... If Na to do road and electricity project for una street, una go know say Ngozi, MamaNkechi, Chinedu and OkeyChukwu dey exist, una no mind to make them chairmen for the project as long as una know say dem go make huge contribution financially but once e reach politics, Una go remember say dem be Biafrans, iPhones, iPod n IPOB..

Ogun Kee all of una for dia... Awon tribal wereh of a people.
Mtcheew!

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2023
I heard the voice recording making so much noise thrice and I'm still looking for the part where it's was said that Yorubas & the kings will be chased out of Lagos. Maybe I don't understand English anyways.

Personally as a full blooded Yoruba lady ( call me woke, omo ale, whatever, that's your headache ) all I am seeking is a sane Lagos where there will be no more Agberos or touts / thugs harassment.

I am still unsure of who to vote for this coming Saturday but definitely I am NOT going to vote for MC Oluomo and his boys scattered all around lagos under the disguise of Sanwo Olu NEVER !!!
If you have ever been a victim of Agberos
/ Touts monetary harassment and disgrace in Lagos, you will definitely want them kicked out of the state and system. As a business lady, I am a victim and I want them all out ! If it doesn't happen in this four years, I know one day one day, monkey go go market and e no go return, one day a new government will emerge and will sweep these touts out of the street of Lagos !

I am not campaigning for any party or in support of anybody, I am all out looking for that one person that will do this job (what I stated above), that person that can promise a sane Lagos, that is who I will give my vote and support...

Ire ooo

P.S I don't read mentions neither do I return to read threads, so don't bother mentioning me !

---------------------------------------------------------------

Almighty God THANK YOU for the Miracle of Sleeping & Waking up, we DO NOT take it for granted Lord !

GOOD MORNING & HAPPY TUESDAY !

This week, you all will accelerate in every area of your life !

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Chinjo2: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2023
Look at all the nonsense politicians are bringing up just to get votes.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by KGD10: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2023
IamAtikulate:
We will still vote for LP

In your m OSU land of course

1 Like

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by IamAtikulate: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2023
KGD10:

In your useless OSU land of course
Saturday no far again. We will hand over Lagos to the real owners.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by techWriter3: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
We will still referendum for LP
Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Neckpresser101: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hahahaha

All because Obi won Lagos by landslide??😂😂💔

You're causing more damage and proving to everyone that Igbos are better than you

I'm loving it

You guys should keep it this way wink

Las las na people wey get PVC pass go decide

Hahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by christistruth01: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I am appalled by you people's complete ignorance and cheap bigotry.

You mean to tell me the only way you can rally Yoruba people is only by always putting in Igbos in the discuss? How can an entire people be so *******? Everyday Igbo this Igbo that, aren't you people ever tired?

We're seeing a new dimension of an average Yoruba person. May God not allow Tinubu climb that seat or else finally Nigeria will end. We're watching you from over here in the North oh!!
grin

An Ipob Commander Cannot lead Lagos and
Lagos Cannot Sit at home every Monday guarded by Cannibals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQevOFlY0Uc
Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by shogsman(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Johnjustice:
You're a complete and utter slowpoke,this is coming from a Yoruba youth.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by KGD10: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Saturday no far again. We will hand over Lagos to the real owners.

grin grin grin

Of course e no far. Just as the useless OSU lule

1 Like

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by nairanaira12: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
cocolacec:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02s7r8p7bCEP4ZzTpgzk7SS7gUuxdRHs6wLAE9xspF9Rvrk5MJLnBpPoyVuHAfSnYSl&id=1459844571&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

The igbos in lagos, are they living in lagos for free? Are they paying house rent, paying for lands, paying for the houses they buy and paying for the shops they rent?

When you were sellinf lands to them, you were blind then, abi?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Workch:
I thought Yorubas are very educated and enlightened.
What's all these rubbish?

I tire o. Igbo this, Igbo that. Poisoning themselves with bigotry while the gbos are just going about our business as usual.

I hope it's only urchins are touts, such as the Op, that are into this and they will not drag the good Yorubas into their muddy playground.
Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
cocolacec:

Una Oba said Lagos is not a Yoruba land.
Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by kettykin: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you still have problems with this , then take it to the court

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by RZArecta(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Blame seun and his bigoted politics section moderators for contributing handsomely to the gun powder we're sitting on in this country. Wetin concern me cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by FreedomArmy: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
It's a task that must be accomplished. We would have Eze of Lagos and banish all obas.
Re: Igbos Plan To Take Lagos And Dethrone Obas. by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Opinion On The Helicopter Of Drugs / Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? / Yakubu's INEC "Has Been Captured," - YIAGA Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.