Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If (858 Views)

The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner / Nigeria’s Monthly Import Bill Drops From $665.4m To $160.4m / Get A Free 32" Led Tv With Every Fg-wilson Generator Purchased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by BaxiBank: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2023
The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If You Wish:

Register absolutely free in the link on our signature.

Download and install the app.

Do the face verification

Be patient till the face verification is successful

Login to the app and click on PROJECT and activate the second phase of the test airdrop to take part in the main airdrop coming.

Ensure that you login to the app at least twice a day and click on CLAIM to claim your airdrop at least twice a day so your airdrop will not stop dropping.

As simple as that.

That was what we were doing and got real money = 32 Coins = $160 when the company launched LIVE in February 06, this year, 2023. And we claimed the coins into our METAMASK wallet in February 08, 2023. The company was so honest and magnanimous to give us the gas fee free to claim the coins.

Click on INCREASE YOUR INCOME at the top of the app and get your referral link.

Do your friends a favor and invite them to this honest opportunity and get the real coins which you can withdraw immediately or stake and make 70%/annum, paid daily, withdrawable daily.

Click on QUOTE at the bottom of the app and search with the coin name CORE to see the current market price of the coin, at $3 now as at the time of writing this post.

Because of the usefulness of this coin as explained below, the coin price is estimated to rise to the price of Ethereum and Bitcoin, because this coin is the upgraded version of Bitcoin to enable businesses build decentralized web3 apps on the platform with Bitcoin security and decentralized nature.

EXPLANATION OF THE COIN - CORE COIN 👇

Let us break it down to its simplest form/lay man language so that you understand what you are coming in for - the worth and value of the coin and its potential to appreciate.

The CORE Coin Blockchain is like the Microsoft Windows Operating System that you cannot open any app or website on a computer or laptop without passing through the Windows Operating System.

The CORE Coin Blockchain is like the Android Operating System that you cannot open any app or website on your mobile Android phone or device without passing through the Android Operating System.

The CORE Coin Blockchain is like the iPhone Operating System (iOS) that you cannot open any app or website on your iPhone device without passing through the iphone Operating System.

Is it clear?

We are in the web3 decentralized world now featuring honest, open, transparent, decentralized, secured and scalable systems, apps and websites now to promote openness of business transactions for all to see what's happening.

Hence, companies will not be able to migrate to web3, decentralized apps and websites to do businesses without passing through a platform like the CORE COIN BLOCKCHAIN that has such infrastructure.

Hence, there will be real demand for the coin which is in short supply and scarce. Hence, the price of the coin will rise due to the market forces of huge demand and scarce supply of the coin.

The market price of the coin as at the time of writing this post is $3. Because of the huge use case of the coin described above, the coin is expected to appreciate to the price of Ethereum and Bitcoin.

So, that is the quality of the coin you are coming to get or buy. It has real life application and use case. It's not some pump and dumb coins or coins that depend on number of people without use case.

So, register and take part in the airdrop mining of the coin or buy the coin today and stake it and get 70% every Year, paid daily. You can wake up and unstake your coins at anytime and it drops into your wallet instantly for your use or for withdrawal.

Welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by BaxiBank: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Don't miss the second one
Re: The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by markkuss: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Please I dropped this address for withdrawal of my core.. Till date its yet to reflect

Re: The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by BaxiBank: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
No. Use METAMASK. Add Core Main Network to your METAMASK. Copy your METAMASK core wallet address and link it to your SATOSHI app. On March 20, 2023, claim your Core to your METAMASK core wallet.

If you can't do it, contact us for the link to follow it step by step.

If you miss the March 20 claim, the final claim is in May 15, 2023
Re: The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by Brittbreaker: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2023
BaxiBank:
No. Use METAMASK. Add Core Main Network to your METAMASK. Copy your METAMASK core wallet address and link it to your SATOSHI app. On March 20, 2023, claim your Core to your METAMASK core wallet.

If you can't do it, contact us for the link to follow it step by step.

If you miss the March 20 claim, the final claim is in May 15, 2023
How do I add Core Main Network to MetaMask cos I haven't been able to link my MetaMask core wallet address to my Satoshi App. I need guidance on how to add Core Main Network to MetaMask. Thank you
Re: The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by BaxiBank: 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Brittbreaker:

How do I add Core Main Network to MetaMask cos I haven't been able to link my MetaMask core wallet address to my Satoshi App. I need guidance on how to add Core Main Network to MetaMask. Thank you
WhatsApp us through the link on our signature
Re: The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by BaxiBank: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2023
Brittbreaker:

I have replied your email with the link that shows you the step by step how to claim your Core. Second batch people have claimed their coins from March 20, 2023. Final claiming of coins is May 15, 2023
Re: The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by BaxiBank: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2023
March batch have claimed their coins cashable. May people are the next
Re: The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by BaxiBank: 9:44am On May 26, 2023
The Supermarket of all verified airdrop THAT WOULD CERTAINLY TRANSLATE TO CASH
Re: The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by BaxiBank: 7:08pm On Mar 20
We are cashing out again from the second airdrop on the app this April 13, 2024. We started same time last year. We have been mining
Re: The Only Honest Airdrop That Gave Us Free 32 Coins = $160 In Real Money. Join If by BaxiBank: 12:03pm On Apr 01
We are cashing out on the second airdrop. 400 coins valued at $10 = $4,000, for just taking part in the airdrop, login in and claiming your free coins, for one year now.

The third is coming. Join.

It's an app that brings quality and legitimate airdrop that certainly translates to cash.

Any airdrop you see on that app is cash

(1) (Reply)

How To Exchange Tether Trc20 (usdt) To Alipay Cny ( Rmb ) / Please Can Some One Tell Me How Can Monitor His Investments (stocks,etc: ) / Sole Trading - Whether To Take The Plunge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.