Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank (961 Views)

Fraudulent Transfer From My Account With UBA / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos) / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Ransomtheking(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2023
I transfered money from my opay account to UBA bank and it's been more than three working days now the beneficiary has not been credited.
Even on his statement of account the transaction didn't reflect
Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Janesouthall: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Ransomtheking:
I transfered money from my opay account to UBA bank and it's been more than three working days now the beneficiary has not been credited.
Even on his statement of account the transaction didn't reflect

All banks are having issues these days...

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Ransomtheking(m): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2023
Janesouthall:

That's not even the problem.
The problem now is the beneficiary wants me to send another money to him
Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Ransomtheking(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2023
Janesouthall:

Says whenever he received that one he'll refund it back to me
What do I do at this point 🥺
Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Janesouthall: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Ransomtheking:

Dont...first tell him or her to send her statement of account...or u send urs to him or her
Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Pickmycall: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2023
I also transferred money from my opay wallet into a Keystone account number,the money was pending.After an hour it was reversed back into my opay wallet.
If na Nigerian banks na so the money go hang on air until I go go bank and begin fill forms.If I no shout for banking hall in the present of customers,make manager come out and ask me wetin dey sup,my money don enter one chance.

Wetin be the message you received from OPAY?Pending or successful

Ransomtheking:

Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Ransomtheking(m): 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pickmycall:
I also transferred money from my opay wallet into a Keystone account number,the money was pending.After an hour it was reversed back into my opay wallet.
If na Nigerian banks na so the money go hang on air until I go go bank and begin fill forms.If I no shout for banking hall in the present of customers,make manager come out and ask me wetin dey sup,my money don enter one chance.

Wetin be the message you received from OPAY?Pending or successful

It's a successful transaction
And as I went to bank with him almost everyone was having the same issues
Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Ransomtheking(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Janesouthall:

Dont...first tell him or her to send her statement of account...or u send urs to him or her
We've both gotten our statement of account I was debited but he has not been credited
Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Janesouthall: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ransomtheking:

We've both gotten our statement of account I was debited but he has not been credited

Then na network issue from his or her bank...give it a few days...most banks have network issues for now...dont be pressured into making another transfer yet...
Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by lebest: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
USSD transfer no longer works from my end here
Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by ritmek(f): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Network these days is something else, I did a POS transaction for over a month now, my funds are still hanging
Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Ransomtheking(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
ritmek:
Network these days is something else, I did a POS transaction for over a month now, my funds are still hanging
64k wey I take 1year gather na it one lost just like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Buckeyemedia1: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ransomtheking:

64k wey I take 1year gather na it one lost just like this
Impossible, just Nibss delay.
Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Ransomtheking(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Impossible, just Nibss delay.
I pray the beneficiary gets credited,
He even called the police on me,I was compelled to send him another money 🥺.
Says he would return the money if he gets credited again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Having Issues With UBA Bank by Buckeyemedia1: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ransomtheking:

I pray the beneficiary gets credited,
He even called the police on me,I was compelled to send him another money 🥺.
Says he would return the money if he gets credited again
No need for prayers, the money will definitely credit, same happened to me 2 weeks ago UBA to GT Bank, 6 days for the money to credit.

NIP that was sure instant payment.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Purchase Christmas Cards In Bulk? / Do You Know About The Money Spining Online Forex Trading? / Delta State Government Is Building Good Network Roads Invertors Are Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.