Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team (32015 Views)

APC Appoints Governor Ododo As Chairman Of Ondo Guber Primary Committee / APC Appoints Ambode Into Contact/Strategy Committee / APC Appoints Lanre Issa-Oniku As New Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by millionaireman: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
okrote4real:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/07/apc-appoints-12-senior-advocates-to-defend-tinubus-mandate/amp/

. LATEEF FAGBEMI, SAN (LEAD COUNSEL)
2. AHMAD USMAN EL-MARZUQ, ESQ. (Life Bencher)
3. SAM OLOGUNORISA, SAN
4. ROTIMI OGUNESO, SAN
5. OLABISI SOYEBO, SAN
6. GBOYEGA OYEWOLE, SAN
7. MURITALA ABDULRASHEED, SAN
8. ALIYU OMEIZA SAIKI, SAN
9. TAJUDEEN OLADOJA, SAN
10.PIUS AKUBO, SAN
11.OLUSEYE OPASANYA, SAN
12.SURAJU SAIDA, SAN
13.KAZEEM ADENIYI, SAN

Reputation matters most than wealth.

The future of your generations unborn is paramount, less than your wealth of today.

INEC deceived voters with a regulation that vote results would be transmitted directly from the BIVAS to the INEC iREV polling portal, in real time.
But INEC's iREV portal was disabled during and after the election, till long after elections had closed. A false result was declared for Tinubu as winner.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by guychidile: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
I was expecting to see 1000 lawyers ,lo only 12 lawyers.,anyway no matter the quantity of SAN on ur fold,truth must prevail...ObiDient will be the winner...gba gam
We move

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by MuchAdo: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
thainuhna:
But they only lied and posted here that Wole Olanipekun will defend the stolen mandate? grin the man is smarter than that

Piiggiiddioott amaka cheesy

There is APC legal team and there is Tinubu's legal team. cool

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Espelbengz(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you are not daft you should have known that Festus remains a serving minister of the Federal Republic until buhari's tenure ends! These first time voters are really an indomie generation..

CHANNELStv2020:
Even Apc no rate festus keyamo😂 that one na channels tv San,No matter what they do TRUTH must always Prevail.

OBI IS COMING.
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by MarketDispatch: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Ikea81: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dyeq235b:
:

Abeg give me code for champions league.
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Solocoin: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
So Kayemo is only APC SAN on television 😂😂
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Illegal1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omoh....dis 1 nah beta season of cash out for lawyers/san...
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by bentenny(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
CalabarPikin:
So APC Didn’t include Festus Keyamo in their Election Petition Legal team.

They Didn’t find Him Worthy Enough to make the List?

This is the Height of Disrespect!

Oops ...I found th original list
grin grin
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Whitelion07(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
DrTee1:
Hold on.

Why does it look to me that all these lawyers are either from the 3 Geopolitical Zones in Northern Nigeria or the South West?

If that is true, it would suggest that there is no South Eastern lawyer in the team - where the biggest complainants, Labour Party and Peter Obi, are from.

It would suggest something really Tribal.
so you don't know that tribal sentiments play a big role in Nigeria elections? What confidence will you have hiring a SAN from a geopolitical zone that is against your candidature?
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Maj196(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tinubu is an high neck president, a president-select and a thief. He must return the certificate of return to the rightful owner.

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by millionaireman: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
12inchess:

This has been debunked time and time again. But Obidients are experts in perpetuating lies.

Show the link where a part of the Constitution was debunked.
The Constitution says:
a presidential candidate must win 25%of votes in 2/3 of the number of states AND Abuja.
Has INEC also amended the above section of the Constitution to make Tinubu president of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Ayomivic(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
9jvirgin:
Return the people's mandate you stole. The people do not want you. You are a thief, a rogue, and you will be disgraced. May 29th will not happen. Mark these words!

This is one of the reasons I love Tinubu when other party were making noise and fumble that they would go to court he was busy assembly the qualify lawyers. Very soon now the other parties I meant PDPand LP would be shouting they stole their lawyers.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Stylz69(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Festus the blabbermouth is not SAN enough to be on the team...maybe as secretary that will be serving the Real SANs tea.

Fashola and Osinbajo SAN can be cleaning the room after these legal SANs finish sitting

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Faber(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
I thought Tinubu's irredeemable lying urchins said Osinbajo is the lead counsel? Unrepentant rascals and lovers of corruption angry

I dey find Osinbajo for the list since 2 hours...😀😀😀

They taught people are stupid like them. Osinbajo don distance himself from Tinubu far back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by tyinfinity: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Peter obi will hire a half baked lawyer like himself.obi has failed woefully.obi can only outsmart his co OSU mumu Anambrans and gullible OSU kinsmen
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by cromz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
CalabarPikin:
So APC Didn’t include Festus Keyamo in their Election Petition Legal team.

They Didn’t find Him Worthy Enough to make the List?

This is the Height of Disrespect!

Oops ...I found th original list
Go school you no gree na to open mouth Wahhh like donkey. Don’t you know that by virtue of his ministerial position he is a public office and he cannot appear unless in capacity as a public officer. He cannot be in this suit.
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Injera(f): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
9jvirgin:
Return the people's mandate you stole. The people do not want you. You are a thief, a rogue, and you will be disgraced. May 29th will not happen. Mark these words!
By People you mean biafrans
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by AntiChristian: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
DrTee1:
Hold on.

Why does it look to me that all these lawyers are either from the 3 Geopolitical Zones in Northern Nigeria or the South West?

If that is true, it would suggest that there is no South Eastern lawyer in the team - where the biggest complainants, Labour Party and Peter Obi, are from.

So make APC dey look for Igbo Lawyer to complete Wazobia?

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by omoadeleye(m): 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
DrTee1:
Hold on.

You lack sense, so because of regional inclusive he should jeopardise his case choosing an incompetent?

That's why labour party are myopic, they don't even know what they're following they are just following it blindly.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Kilamba612: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ayomivic:

This is one of the reasons I love Tinubu when other party were making noise and fumble that they would go to court he was busy assembly the qualify lawyers. Very soon now the other parties I meant PDPand LP would be shouting they stole their lawyers.

They have also assembled their own lawyers and I beleive they will make it public soon.
Let me grab my pop corn Iinteresti g days ahead. They will of the people shall prevail!
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by CalabarPikin: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
cromz:
Go school you no gree na to open mouth Wahhh like donkey. Don’t you know that by virtue of his ministerial position he is a public office and he cannot appear unless in capacity as a public officer. He cannot be in this suit.

For all the school you go, I no see your name there ooh undecided
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Hussein035: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
DrTee1:
Hold on.

What did you expect when Obi come up with tribal campaign strategy

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Sammy07: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
thainuhna:
But they only lied and posted here that Wole Olanipekun will defend the stolen mandate? grin the man is smarter than that

Tinubu San is different from APC Sans

Obi sued Tinubu, Inec and APC

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
I thought Tinubu's irredeemable lying urchins said Osinbajo is the lead counsel? Unrepentant rascals and lovers of corruption angry
And you believed osibanjo was included
You must be worse than the urchins

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by ajani1978(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Faber:

I dey find Osinbajo for the list since 2 hours...😀😀😀

They taught people are stupid like them. Osinbajo don distance himself from Tinubu far back

Small sense none of you get. Osinbajo is a serving vice president and Keyamo is serving Minister they can't partake in public assignment. Idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Spanki(f): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Westchester:
I pity those lawyers, they don't know what they've gotten themselves into. It's a very hard task trying to defend Tinubu the old senile druggie bastard from iragbiji undecided tongue

Tell these 12 fools that the evidence against APC is glaring and much, defeat is looming for the iragbiji drug lord undecided tongue

So sincerely you were thinking Obi will be in the Villa? Common.... Don't be silly.

1 Like

Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Geminiivory: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
franchasofficia:

Osibanjo inaugurated the legal.team about a month ago
Re: APC Appoints Presidential Election Petition Legal Team by Omoawoke: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Apc giving them hot hot
Okon won oni bale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Cancels Three Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal, Dogara Orders Probe / President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory / Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.