Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

2023 INEC Adhoc Staff, Gather Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff, Gather Here (314 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) / Ikeja Inec Adhoc Staff Final List For 2019 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 INEC Adhoc Staff, Gather Here by sunkieisland(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
After the successful completion of the presidential and house of assembly elections, what's the status with the payment of stipends in your locale?

Let us know
Re: 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff, Gather Here by jUeLiZ: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
sunkieisland:
After the successful completion of the presidential and house of assembly elections, what's the status with the payment of stipends in your locale?

Let us know
nothing yet... I'm thinking maybe after the gubernatorial before payment
Re: 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff, Gather Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
You adhoc staff who are youth corpers will later be lamenting of unemployment after few years of graduation.Whereas you sold your chance of getting a good job to a paltry $100 bribe from tinubu to subvert the process of a credible election.
The bribe wey una collect don finish.
I pray INEC should not pay you Guyz.

1 Like

Re: 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff, Gather Here by Dubetex96(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
You adhoc staff who are youth corpers will later be lamenting of unemployment after few years of graduation.Whereas you sold your chance of getting a good job to a paltry $100 bribe from tinubu to subvert the process of a credible election.
The bribe wey una collect don finish.
I pray INEC should not pay you Guyz.

u dey mind them . na all of us go still suffer for the mess

1 Like

Re: 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff, Gather Here by sunkieisland(m): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
FTR, I'm not a corps member. I was just a regular ad-hoc staff. and in my Polling Unit, the process was free and fair without any form of manipulation. APC won fair and square. The PU was close to Sango garage.

BUT you shouldn't generalize people's results based on the actions of a few. People should be paid for their services
Re: 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff, Gather Here by Kaybee7000(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
sunkieislad:
FTR, I'm not a corps member. I was just a regular ad-hoc staff. and in my Polling Unit, the process was free and fair without any form of manipulation. APC won fair and square. The PU was close to Sango garage.

BUT you shouldn't generalize people's results based on the actions of a few. People should be paid for their services

na u get time dey reply dem,anywhere their candidate win is free and fair,but any lost unit na rigging.abeg free dem and let dem cry as usual,it is not new to m again,ur mandate is awaiting for u in the court

(1) (Reply)

New Career Alert !!! ********become A Devops Engineer In 6 Month******* / Follow Your Bliss / Turn Cosmetics Into Money Makinn Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.