Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Head Of Harmonized Vigilante Group, Alhaji Yahasalam, Congratulates Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Head Of Harmonized Vigilante Group, Alhaji Yahasalam, Congratulates Tinubu (118 Views)

Amaechi Congratulates Tinubu, Promise To Support Him In 2023 Elections / Aregbesola Congratulates Tinubu On His Victory / Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Harmonized Vigilante Group, Alhaji Yahasalam, Congratulates Tinubu by Marcus07: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Head of Harmonized Vigilante Group, Alhaji Yahasalam, congratulates Tinubu

The Head of Harmonized Vigilante Group, Alhaji Hussein Yahasalam, has sent a congratulatory message to the President -elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on his victory at the poll.

Yahasalam, described Tinubu as a thought leader with enviable capacity and requisite competence to rewrite the story of Nigeria for better and change the ugly socio-economic situation of the country.

According to the security expert, Nigeria needs a personalty like Tinubu that possesses necessary courage to face daunting national challenges and proffer solution.

He opined that the global connection of the former Governor of Lagos, coupled with his wealth of experience in governance and private business would work for him immensely in his quest to turn around the economic situation of Nigeria.

Yahasalam, also stressed the need for other contestants and people from the opposition to join hands with the President-elect to build a new Nigeria of dream, adding that Tinubu is a master of the game and not a winner take all.

He explained that the level of maturity and sagacity Tinubu deployed to change the story of Lagos between 1999 and 2007 has shown that he has what it takes to provide inclusive governance in Nigeria more than any other leaders before him.

In his words", I heartily congratulate a leader par excellence and one of the leading political juggernauts in Africa, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on his resounding victory at the poll on February 25th.

" While his victory didn't come as a surprise to people like us; I, however, salute his doggedness and tenacity in the face of suffocating antagonism from different quarters.

"Having said that, I want him to heat the ground running with his usual proactive trait and developmental drive, for Nigerians to have a sigh of relief from this present quagmire.

"Also, of great importance to me is the issue of security, I want to implore him to work with the National Assembly to institutionalize effective community policing system for the purpose of viable local intelligence gathering".

Re: Head Of Harmonized Vigilante Group, Alhaji Yahasalam, Congratulates Tinubu by dalass(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Master of the game...

Some Northerners understand what some southern people have no idea about

(1) (Reply)

YPP Dep Gov’ship Candidate, NIS Officer Kidnapped In Cross River / Hon. Nduka Anyanwu Drums Support For Abia Apc Governorship,assembly Candidates / FEAR OF OBIDIENTS AND NEW NIGERIA WARRIORS IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.