Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team (26211 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / APC Unveils Gov Lalong As DG Campaign Council, Keyamo As Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by MrDoGood(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
ganisucks:
Look at this funny man. Dem don start to dey bench you. Imagine Obodo saying that Okocha is not benching him, but it's because florentina told him to only play international club football. Who you dey deceive. Everybody knows that you graduated from common ekpoma, not even Uniben. You get mouth for where UI or Unilag dey. When last did you win case. Na jus to dey cho cho cho you know. Gerrat here manπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜…

You might want to remove the "common Ekpoma" I'm not a lawyer neither did I attended AAU. But lawyers from AAU are good af. You can ask your friends or family that went to law school with them

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Atlantis585: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You're a born fool. I don't know why your parents didn't abort you, seeing that they will never benefit anything from you.

You son of a prostitute, I didnt realize this would hurt you so bad. Take some time to start asking questions how many people enter ya mama that day. One of them might be an Igbo wey no even pay hence this much hatred you have for Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Skty: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Dullard Keyamo
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by obi4eze(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
The video where he said he would be part of the legal team is on the internet.
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by boxypane(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Massiveglory:
Tinubu lawyers will be helpless and they will cave in when the fraud is discovered and out in the open.
Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria.
Tell this to fellow Obidients who do not see beyond emotional reasoning.
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by TemmyT002(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
But you can be a spokesman??
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Martini2020(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=Fut9ure post=121552447]Now the whole world should ask yorubas what happened?
Buhari was travelling for medical check up non stop and the whole Nigerians were crying and regretting why we should have someone old and sick as president especially the yorubas were saying he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo

Now what happened? Why is it that we have even a more vibrant obi but the yorubas chose even a more weaker and mentally and physically unfit tinubu suffering parkinson disease with dementia not aware of his environment
Knowing fully well that the seat of the president is for someone who is mentally and physically fit capable of being aware of whatever is going on in ondo, edo, sokoto and ebonyi

Tinubu's mental unfitness is viral and global around the world..Indians, Ghanaian, Americans everybody are aware

It means a Yoruba man will be ashamed of themselves around the world now whenever they want to say that their normal useless talk of them being the most accommodating, Liberal and most educated πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ 😜 πŸ˜„

They can no longer say it especially the people of Ekiti

Stop displaying your ignorance about governance here….Does presidency look like carrying diesels engine in Ladipo to you?
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Agboconsult1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Minister of what. I really don't know. As if am not in Nigeria. Sincerely I don't know Festus is a minister.
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by AMI3(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
ganisucks:
Look at this funny man. Dem don start to dey bench you. Imagine Obodo saying that Okocha is not benching him, but it's because florentina told him to only play international club football. Who you dey deceive. Everybody knows that you graduated from common ekpoma, not even Uniben. You get mouth for where UI or Unilag dey. When last did you win case. Na jus to dey cho cho cho you know. Gerrat here manπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜…
d

Him don finish him case with ATIKU or him don drop am. Since ATIKU did not scale through. That has lost his respect since. I always rate him among the finest lawyer in Nigeria
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by sunkieisland(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
But doesn't the same constitution prohibit you as a serving minister to be on the campaign team of a politician whilst still in office?
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by stuffs2002: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
ganisucks:

Being an IPOB is a disease.

Keyamo referenced the constitution yet IPOB are still blabbing.
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Spanki(f): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1633137155240345600?cxt=HHwWgIC--eDliKotAAAA

https://mobile.twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1633136387221331969?cxt=HHwWgoC94Ya5iKotAAAA

Oh noooooo.. why are you giving these men clinching to a despotic political party room to understand their level of stupidity
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by snoopz: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nobody asked him if he was on the team, he was the one that said he was on the team, now e don turn to supporter
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by ganisucks(f): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

Being an IPOB is a disease.

Keyamo referenced the constitution yet IPOB are still blabbing.
Maybe you should check the link to the video, where he swore he would be part of the legal team. Was the constitution not alive then?
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by stuffs2002: 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
ganisucks:

Maybe you should check the link to the video, where he swore he would be part of the legal team. Was the constitution not alive then?

IPOB brain wasn't and will never be alive.

Go back and read his post (this time more slowly) you just might see that he talk about being part of the preparation.

Being and IPOB is a disease
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Shantyken:

If buhari can campaign for Tinubu why minister no fit campaign too
So because Buhari is not a lawyer, Festus Keyamo should also cease to be a lawyer since they are the same undecided
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by GWMI(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
ganisucks:
sometimes eh, I wonder what kind of humans are on nairaland.
Someone is telling you what the constitution says you come out and insult him.How people dey reason self?
Abi no be the constitution them go say declare una Obi winner?make una learn to obey the constitution you hear?
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Mccullum: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
ganisucks:

Prove him wrong with concrete evidence, you're only responding like a comedian that is seeking for the laughing of the nairalanders.
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by olorundipe9090: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
But why are you crying fool

Fut9ure:
Now the whole world should ask yorubas what happened?
Buhari was travelling for medical check up non stop and the whole Nigerians were crying and regretting why we should have someone old and sick as president especially the yorubas were saying he should just hand over to a vibrant Osinbajo

Now what happened? Why is it that we have even a more vibrant obi but the yorubas chose even a more weaker and mentally and physically unfit tinubu suffering parkinson disease with dementia not aware of his environment
Knowing fully well that the seat of the president is for someone who is mentally and physically fit capable of being aware of whatever is going on in ondo, edo, sokoto and ebonyi

Tinubu's mental unfitness is viral and global around the world..Indians, Ghanaian, Americans everybody are aware

It means a Yoruba man will be ashamed of themselves around the world now whenever they want to say that their normal useless talk of them being the most accommodating, Liberal and most educated πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ 😜 πŸ˜„

They can no longer say it especially the people of Ekiti state
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by moodyguy: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
The FROG EYED DRUG BARON know that he is not capable......Ikeamu!
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by kennethesan(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Oh really, but he could take Atiku to court on SPV as a seating Minister
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by 5starMan: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
0monnak0da:

So Ibos have dumped the Yorubas who voted Obi?
They were used and dumped
It is now Ibo versus Yoruba
Just like in Biafra
Just like you dumped the Igbos who voted for Buhari and the latest calamity Tinubu.
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Bigseven(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
But as minister you can be a spokesperson. You can only deceive your likes and not Right thinking Nigerians. You’ll loose relevance soon.
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by zinaunreal(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
The baba wan run
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Emola12(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Pocket lawyer, stop typing nonsense.

He just told you why he can't be in the team. Prove him wrong with facts and stop exhibiting ipobism on the cyberspace.
person no qualify for the job you dey talk trash ipobism kee u there
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by nedekid: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omenlon:
if dem dey pick SAN for social media go pick your own.
Original San no de social media or de bark for TV press conference. When serious matter de, na original San them de call.
Law no be my field if not I for be original SAN. Na brief we go give San send them message to court if need arises.
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Larryndelaw: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
but he can feed your miserable generation
If you know who is writing , you will bow.
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by walteriyke: 2:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Igbeni close mouth u no wan go fool urself
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by Elzeeno(m): 4:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Common Ekpoma you say, back in the days Ekpoma used to be the best when it comes to law. That school has produced some of the best lawyers in this country.
ganisucks:
Re: Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team by opeldavid: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
No need to add Mr Mogu....did I hear vector asked a question?

APC must return our stolen mandate back to HE Mr Peter Obi.

INEC is a scam and a fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bus With Passengers Falls In To Lagos Lagoon. / PDP hails Supreme Court’s ruling on Rivers APC / #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.