Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? (240 Views)

We Will Curse You If You Betray Us: Wike Tells Rivers PDP Assembly Candidates / Politicians With Corruption Cases Who Joined APC To Escape Prosecution / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? by Validated: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Why are you still supporting PDP that ruin Nigeria for 16 years? Abi na APC that finished it patapata.

Why do you till hobnob with corrupt politicians in APC and PDP? It is no longer fashionable to be part of them. Come out and join a New Nigeria movement led by Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed.

Abi, them use corruption and poverty cause you. Leave those rogue parties:
Poverty Development Party (PDP)
Alliance for Poverty and Corruption (APC)

Come join EEELLLUPEEE!
Re: Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? by Thoughts007: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
E reach to ask my brother!!
Re: Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? by kelvine(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Shibiri shibiri shibiri
You talking shi shibiri
Re: Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
Because Obi was in PDP, and if PDP had given him their ticket he won't have gone to lp and you won't have been here inviting us to join lp.

You would have told us to forgive pdp.

Obi, tinubu and atiku are part of the same party.

Better go and be the change and stop following men up and down.

As for me, it annoys me that apc won. Immensely.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? by SLAP44: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Stockholm syndrome
Re: Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? by elonmuskbaby: 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lol smh
Re: Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? by Validated: 4:19am On Mar 08, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Because Obi was in PDP, and if PDP had given him their ticket he won't have gone to lp and you won't have been here inviting us to join lp.

You would have told us to forgive pdp.

Obi, tinubu and atiku are part of the same party.

Better go and be the change and stop following men up and down.

As for me, it annoys me that apc won. Immensely.

You mean as Tinubu was in AD and left because AD refused to do his bidding after riding on AD Crest to power? Are you seeing what I am seeing? Hypocrisy?
Re: Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? by naijapips04: 4:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Validated:

You mean as Tinubu was in AD and left because AD refused to do his bidding after riding on AD Crest to power? Are you seeing what I am seeing? Hypocrisy?

You are making his point. Obi is N ordinary politician like Tinubu and Atiku. They are using your head.
Re: Why Are You Still Not Obidient? Dem Curse You With Corruption? by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Validated:

Exactly. Hypocritical politicians (Obi.: APGA then PDP THEN LP, and Atiku, PDP, then ACN, then PDP, then APC, then PDP again Tinubu too...AD then ACN then APC).They are all the same, and that's why I regard Atiku, Tinubu and Obi as being 'in the same party'..and why personally since the time it was ANPP and PDP and AD, I have not supported any of them.

You better go into politics and be the change we need.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did INEC Chairman Say Voters Should Not Come With Phone? / Tinubu Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, Hand Over To Northerner – Joe Igbokwe / Catholic Church Debunks Rumour Of Omo-agege Not Being A Christian, Says He's A C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.