Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners (52152 Views)

Customs Releases Impounded Bullion Van Loaded With Smuggled Rice / Customs Sell Impounded Vehicles As Scraps, Auctioneers Kick / Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Wettoid123: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Hahaha haha this politicians know how to get the gullible masses that is why they will continue to rule and mess upon the poor masses!
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by a2d3rew(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2023
What of bike? My bike was there.
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by victorazy(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2023
foleskay:
Lol. Sawoolu APC brain don dey reset.

I'm enjoying this Obidients movement,its making governors in d south sit up and realize that its no longer business as usual. I wish this movement spread over to the north too. They need this movement most,but it seems the youths there have been conquered with religion so they are docile.

Tinubu sef go know say He gats to work hard or else the southern youths will boot him out after four years grin grin

I'm enjoying this re awakening

I wish INEC no fvcup grin

I love this movement.
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by hasina3adaugo: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Fear of the electorates babajide desperado sanwoluFear of the electorates babajide desperado sanwolu...
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Solocoin: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Desperation at it peak. This really show they were unlawfully seize the vehicle's from them.
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by middlebelter(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2023
babydioku:

https://punchng.com/lagos-releases-impounded-vehicles-to-owners-free-of-charge/?amp

Let them also refund the penalty we paid for illegal arrest if Sanwo-Olu is sincere about this move. I have sympathy for APC no doubt but the lowest point of this administration is the use of Taskforce and Lastman to torment innocent road users.

Sanwo-Olu, I wish you well in the election, but return our money for all the task force arrests. I have heard some threatening to vote against you for this reason. I am one of the victims of this inappropriate arrest by Alex's team in the Taskforce at Iyana- Oworo early in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by sambrow(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2023
Igbayi Laaro
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by ishie148(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Another format again. Make owner collect owner motor and vote him out,
If they want to use the BVAS Again make sure the the one official send the result to the sever and confirm it with your device before letting him or her go. If not they repeat what they do in presidential election
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by tnerro1(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Minjim:

LP has lost this election already.

It's btw PDP and APC

PDP can never win Lagos, instead of PDP to win Lagos, APC will rig it for Labour to win.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by stuffs2002: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2023
Nato008:

Yea the do, I guess the been voting ibos since 1999 and u tell me if any of PDP candidates has been ibo before....just this once there son is there u guys just talk off point, did the not vote for yar, Jonny atiku buhari....yet the are tribalistic

You know you are lying deep in your hearts of hearts

1) Igbos voted for Atiku just because his running mate was Obi
2) Igbos voted Jonathan because he appealed to their IGBO Adventist and even called himself Azikiwe
3) When did Igbos vote for Buhari?
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by stuffs2002: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Ckonnet:

No they always go for the better option available and the last time I checked Obasanjo and Jonathan are not igbos. We did reject Buhari!!!

Stop lying to yourself

2) Only a demented IPOB will expect Nigeria d to believe there was another choice apart from two Yorubas in the 1999 elections. Igbos voted Obasanjo because he was not the choice of the Yorubas. The Yorubas wanted Olu Falaye

2) Igbos voted Jonathan because he appealed to their Igbos identity and even went further to call himself Azikiwe
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Jokerman(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

2) Igbos voted Jonathan because he appealed to their IGBO Adventist and even called himself Azikiwe

How can a sensible person vote Buhari?
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by bencr7: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Funny sanwo olu,where no go debate or no dey come present himself for tv stations,I surprise see am for Arise news diz morning,d same Arise news where him apc pple they always attack.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let him also released the okadas , motorcycle he seized from lagosians and the buy new okada from the ones he destroyed and give to the owners
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
The fear of obi-dients is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by stuffs2002: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jokerman:

How can a sensible person vote Buhari?

IPOB and lies

Why then did you claim to have voted him in your earlier post.
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Nato008(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
stuffs2002:

Mehn u are funny oh,so I guess u skipped that the voted for OBJ and his next successor who die.? Or are u trying to say is today ibos started voting
Do u even realize the son ojukwu and former abia governor contested and the were not voted for,there own sons oh...so what is the basis of all there talk about ibos been tribalistic please cause I don't get?

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by ghettochild(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Foolish government..
The people wey don pay fine nko??
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by McGeorge1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Campaign strategy. All politicians Are the same.
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by hardcore007: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin Who do una like this
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Stone03: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Saidfx:

My whole siblings voted for Peter Obi, except me and they have decided to vote for Sanwo Olu because they know of some evil plans by some greedy fellows to take over Lagos..Lagos is the pride for southwest. Good luck!

You are welcome
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Hollyharjii: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
blackgold2018:
shut up.. Brian less fool

Eyah Mr gullible
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by HappyPagan: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Only SE Governor’s are in hurricane, and probably the states with Governor’s that are not performing. It is you people that do vote PDP that are now in Lp. Nothing special..
I used to think that way.

But PDP, at its peak, always lost Lagos. LP did it in one try. It's a crazy story.
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by femijay8271(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2023
reddingtonblack:

It is not OBI hurricane, the endsars started before emergence of OBI, youths carried that grieve in mind and OBI capitalized on it.

Reekado banks hit song he said, october 20 something happened they think say we go forget, ozumabane

OBi is an opportunist, he picked on Aishat yusuf, psquare, Ay comedian, Mr macaroni becos he knows there is no way youths will see those faces and not remember endsars ... a lot of youths were misled into thinking Obedient is a continuation of endsars that is the game OBI played on Nigeria youths.

The glory belongs to youth not OBI.

U are damn right, I have posted dis on my WhatsApp status

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Financier (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.