Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State (1519 Views)

Kess Billions, Nigerian Suspected Robber Declared Wanted By Police In Ghana / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State by discovarmore: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee whose lives close to Afu Junction of Ohaji Egbema LGA in Imo State has been declared wanted by the state CIID in Imo state after he and his gangs invaded one of the largest supermarkets in Imo state. Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee is a notorious arm robber, a murderer, and a kidnapper. He almost kill his own family late last year because they tried to stop him from his criminal act.

He is currently on the run. His last seen was at Afu junction where he beat up a lady and snatched her bag containing a huge amount of money last week.

Please, if you find him. pls contact this number: 09110727915 or report his seen to any nearby police station. Note that there is a huge reward for whoever found him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State by Evergreen12345(f): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
ok
Re: Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State by Roboto11: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
If I see him I would murd him.
Re: Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State by kingthreat(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
If you really want to get a criminal, put a bounty on him.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State by Mercury12(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Looking at the ediot you will know he is a criminal. undecided

What the name of that chain on your neck again?
It can't save you from being capture and jailed

4 Likes

Re: Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State by degistonline: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
I am from Imo state and live around Imo state. I wil repost him. He look like a criminal and he can kill as he is like this.

Murderer like him..
Re: Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State by ObosiUkwalla: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
degistonline:
I am from Imo state and live around Imo state. I wil repost him. He look like a criminal and he can kill as he is like this.

Murderer like him..

This post is from loan shark people. The guy don do them shege๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State by kozmokaz(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Loan shark ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State by dnawah(m): 6:55am On Mar 08, 2023
discovarmore:
Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee whose lives close to Afu Junction of Ohaji Egbema LGA in Imo State has been declared wanted by the state CIID in Imo state after he and his gangs invaded one of the largest supermarkets in Imo state. Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee is a notorious arm robber, a murderer, and a kidnapper. He almost kill his own family late last year because they tried to stop him from his criminal act.

He is currently on the run. His last seen was at Afu junction where he beat up a lady and snatched her bag containing a huge amount of money last week.

Please, if you find him. pls contact this number: 09110727915 or report his seen to any nearby police station. Note that there is a huge reward for whoever found him.
for this cashless time, someone still get huge money .only the police can declare someone wanted.
Re: Mr. Gabriel Chukwumee Has Been Declared Wanted By The State CIID Of Imo State by degistonline: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=dnawah post=121564621] for this cashless time, someone still get huge money .only the police can declare someone wanted.[/quot]

He has been declared wanted already by Imo state police station close to his local government area..

I learnt that late last year, he nearly killed his own father after smoking ans drinking..

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Land Grabbers Killing At Elerangbe - Lekki Ibeju(video) / Woman Burns Policewoman, Her Two Children Alive In Anambra / UPDATE: Mastermind Who Ordered For 8 Year Old Chikamso's Body Parts, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.