Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

New Acessbank Ussd Code - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Acessbank Ussd Code (412 Views)

Palmpay USSD Code For Transfer And Other Transactions / Access Bank USSD Code / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Acessbank Ussd Code by ROYH(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Have you guys been trying to transact with the normal usual Ussd code *901 and getting the error messages from your service provider?
Well, have been battling with same issue since like 3days ago now too. You might dial the Ussd 10 times and it'd only give you its prompt reply 11th times..
The new Ussd code that works almost immediately after dial is *710#

Give it a try.. Don't know why the bank didn't inform their customers even by just mailing em or through sms for the masses to be aware of this new development
Re: New Acessbank Ussd Code by ROYH(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Both the old and new are working simultaneously but in cases you're getting error or yours isn't working, kindly give it a try with the new Ussd code
Re: New Acessbank Ussd Code by nosagold(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Are you the one to announce on behalf of Access Bank?
Re: New Acessbank Ussd Code by ROYH(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
Just passing an information that's probably not yet in circulation..
nosagold:
did you have a problem with that?
Re: New Acessbank Ussd Code by afangide(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
nosagold:
How the information take affect you bros? Haba!
Re: New Acessbank Ussd Code by AskProf: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
ROYH:
Have you guys been trying to transact with the normal usual Ussd code *901 and getting the error messages from your service provider?
Well, have been battling with same issue since like 3days ago now too. You might dial the Ussd 10 times and it'd only give you its prompt reply 11th times..
The new Ussd code that works almost immediately after dial is *710#

Give it a try.. Don't know why the bank didn't inform their customers even by just mailing em or through sms for the masses to be aware of this new development

However, you got to this I say thank you

Why the bank failed to announce this beats my imagination.

*901# has not worked for me since Saturday.

But, *710#, works fiaaam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xbox One X For Sale / 2022 ASUS ROG Zephyrus M16 Gaming Laptop Core I9 12th Gen / Please I Need Help I Was Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.