Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) (39636 Views)

Ooni Of Ife,oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi Opens Osogbo Branch Of Ojaja More,Akure Is Next / 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by youngsahito(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Congratulations Adeleke and congratulations to people of Osun state.

Shame on Tinubu Urchins being very stupid to be angry that a stranger won Election in Lagos.
This is even as a Yoruba woman won Abuja election against Gbagi people indigenous to Abuja. Tinubu Urchins are the worst set of humans in Nigeria. Very myopic and very tribalistic. Majority of them have hardly moved an inch out of Lagos. Very shameless pushing tribal rhetorics to every single thing that happen in the country.

At a time in the world when an Indian can be the prime minister of england, Tinubu Urchins will never learn any good thing aside tribalism.
They have been doing everything possible to derail Obidient movement as a tribal movement but failed in the election and resorted to intimidation and rigging.

Tinubu Urchins are the biggest threat to democracy in Nigeria but reasonable people wether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba are not interested in their foolishness. Tinubu Urchins are a big shame of people. They are found in every tribe in Nigeria.
just sh*t the f**k up, have u ever hear Indians claim that they own England just because their son is the prime minister of England. You guyz are talking about tribalism, It's hard those tribalistic Ibos to give a Yoruba man big appointment in their land but you want to dominate another man's land claiming that u own it.
Have seen a situation whereby an ibo man is the production manager of a certain company, he brought all his Ibo people to take over some key roles in the company.
I can only believe in one Nigeria if I see an ibo man ruling in the north and a Yoruba man in the east.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
All these projects were started under OYETOLA. Yall don't really think it was all started and completed since Adeleke came in...use common sense people

9jahotblog:
Photo News:

Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE in Osun.

Osun State Governor, H.E Sen. Ademola Adeleke has commissioned Ojaja More in Abere today 7th of march 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Isabi4lov: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Adeleke is working

Osun state is working

You better work if not ............
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by drizzle0007(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Uniquetani1:
Our dancing senator is working after the number times he contested, I believed Atiku will do well if elected.

Atiku won the election!!!!!

See fish peppered soup shocked

You talk like the lady in your moniker.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nice one.
While in my state we are talking about worship center
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Ondo state first Lady, Betty akeredolu is a full blooded igbo woman and she was denied a Senatorial ticket because she married a non Igbo.

Bianca who is Ojukwu wife attempted to contest as a Senator in Anambra, she was rejected and asked to go and do that in her father's land Enugu.

I have attached a picture to show the hypocrisy of you Igbos. You want Chinedu in Lagos but Imo sacked workers from Abia and Peter Obi sacked Igbos from other states.

Yorubas have been very accommodating and swallowing your insults. This time, Yorubas will deal with you seriously. You Igbos think only you know how to be tribalistic. I laugh. You will see
You mean she should be given a ticket to represent Imo even when she stays with her husband in Ondo? Are you normal?
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
@second pics, at quick glance I thought that man holding the fish was Yemi Osibanjo oh!
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Uniquetani1(f): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
drizzle0007:

You talk like the lady in your moniker.

That's me

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by benjsniper33: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Shame on Tinubu Urchins being very stupid to be angry that a stranger won Election in Lagos.
This is even as a Yoruba woman won Abuja election against Gbagi people indigenous to Abuja. Tinubu Urchins are the worst set of humans in Nigeria. Very myopic and very tribalistic. Majority of them have hardly moved an inch out of Lagos. Very shameless pushing tribal rhetorics to every single thing that happen in the country.

At a time in the world when an Indian can be the prime minister of england, Tinubu Urchins will never learn any good thing aside tribalism.
They have been doing everything possible to derail Obidient movement as a tribal movement but failed in the election and resorted to intimidation and rigging.

Tinubu Urchins are the biggest threat to democracy in Nigeria but reasonable people wether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba are not interested in their foolishness. Tinubu Urchins are a big shame of people. They are found in every tribe in Nigeria.

You keep saying the same things over & over again..

..Charity begins at home , maybe when a Yoruba man becomes a senator in Enugu or an Hausa man becomes a HOR member in Anambra state then you're correct...

Untill then, that tribalistic gaslighting game your playing can't work lol..cos y'all are nothing but pots calling the kettle black.. Haha

Nigeria is still at the tribal sensitive level & that's fact..Indian being a UK PM or Obama being president doesn't end racism..why do you now think tribalism will vanish overnight in Nigeria ?

Democracy, democracy yen yen..but y'all still the same people supporting MNK vile denigrations at Nigeria , it's people & the constitutions..and now when it's suits you you wanna talk about democracy.. suddenly Nigeria is a country lol..

I say again, before Igbos can make a headway in Nigerian politics, with this attitude of theirs , Omo e go teey! Haha...

4 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by dapsoneh: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ojaja More is owned by the Ooni of ife, so stop the noise about Adeleke working

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Vatod(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Osun people actually love the Adeleke or Are we just been deceived?
we really love our Gov.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by braveheart008(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Governor, H.E Sen. Ademola Adeleke is a big name

True. The people of osun likes him at the moment. But don’t be confused by the op. OJAJA MORE is owned by Oni of ife OJAJA Enitan. The it’s located in ife not Abere. Abere is governor’s office in osogbo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by AmotekunSW: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You mean she should be given a ticket to represent Imo even when she stays with her husband in Ondo? Are you normal?

Go and ask your wretched mother fighting for Adieu Papa polo shirt if she's normal.

Bianca was in Anambra with her husband. Why didn't you clannish fools allow her contest in Anambra?

You are smelly hypocrites and you will see hell in this Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by odave: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ojaja More isn't in Abere but in 8badan road, ile-ife @op kindly correct the wrong info there owned by Ooni of Ife Adewusi Enitan Ojaja II

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Titilayo4life: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
I guess you meant Mall
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by braveheart008(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Isabi4lov:

Adeleke is working

Osun state is working

You better work if not ............
The OJAJA MORE Is owned by Oni of Ife. He has been building it since the last administration. It’s a private mall owned by OJAJA

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by delpee(f): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Osun people actually love the Adeleke or Are we just been deceived?

Yes, they do.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by objobj: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

the same pains you nursed against buhari for 8 years. a new sore with a heavier pains just started for you again. another 8 years
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by braveheart008(m): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Titilayo4life:
I guess you meant Mall
It was named OJAJA MORE but it’s a mall. Owned by Oni of ife. OJAJA

2 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by braveheart008(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
dapsoneh:
Ojaja More is owned by the Ooni of ife, so stop the noise about Adeleke working

Tell them. Something they’ve started since last administration
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Titilayo4life: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
braveheart008:

It was named OJAJA MORE but it’s a mall. Owned by Oni of ife. OJAJA
Oh! I see.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by benjsniper33: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
stano2:
Urchins !!! This lady is Yoruba and is the first female senator for FCT Abuja. The indigenous people are not on social media tormenting Yorubas to leave or accusing Yorubas of trying to own them.

Urchins use your senses, all we want is a better Nigeria that’s all. I know most of you have no responsibility, so this hardship no too reach una.

So now , Yorubas are now urchins . Okay no wahala ..

I read a book sometime ago on the origins of the Nigerian military coups & the civil war ...

The book detailed what the south-southerners suffered bring under the lordship of the Ibos & how they were wholly regarded & treated by the Igbos as 20th century slaves & 2nd class citizens on their own lands ..

The book also detailed how the Ibos in the North mock & taunt their Hausa hosts , made derisive statements at them , calling them all sorts of names like Ewu (cos of their goatee) ndi ara, Mollah, onye ori etc... They believed they're better then the Hausa & that they can trample over them like rugs with no repercussions..

The Ibos have derisive names for all tribes in Nigeria ...they don't show respect or humility whatsoever... They have a herd mentality, very predictable, they take advantage at the expense of others wellbeing, they spread emotion-provoking rumours just to incite & they are quick to play the victim card when things ain't going their way..

Just when you're about to slamdunk them in an argument they cry foul about ethnic hatred & tribalism in order to further complicate the argument..they get you into emotional mode and then manipulate you in such a cold-blooded fashion lol.. The same way Obi is crying all over the news when he got dealt by a bigger & stronger hand (Tinubu ain't a saint & he ain't tryna be one )

One other thing I just discovered about them is that they have fascistic tendencies, they don't show mercy even to themselves & they will never accept their own faults ..they'll argue with you till Jesus comes just to sound right or seem right..they got a very fragile ego

They talk about the massacre of their folk in the civil war (which is true, appalling & an act which I condemn) , but they won't tell you (or don't know ) about the massacres of ethnic folks in Benin, Delta, Portharcourt by Biafran militia & Army ..just because they don't wanna go along with the Biafra secessionist move ..

They also won't admit that after the war , all their properties in the region which they now derisively call "Southwest" was intact & given back to them ...but they've eaten & now they got a full belly now so it's time to run they mouth..

Sometimes I really do pity them, cos they got a big mouth to say foul things & issue big threats..
but when you strike them hard you find out that their big hefty statue got wooden legs..it's a shame

I like them a lot, I have a thick skin so I don't take things personal..I know their strong points & their weaknesses..I've studied them they are a lovely people but they're also capable of the vilest things you ever know..all you need do is watch their faces & access their body language..then make a statement & watch them convulse out suppressed hatred ..just keep calm & take notes ..haha

Pushing the Yorubas to the wall is something that even the Northerners are wise enough not to do..

Now we're Urchins, Thugs..etc .right ?
Okay ..continue sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Otunbakayce: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
It's "MALL" not "MORE", correct it please.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Ondo state first Lady, Betty akeredolu is a full blooded igbo woman and she was denied a Senatorial ticket because she married a non Igbo.

Bianca who is Ojukwu wife attempted to contest as a Senator in Anambra, she was rejected and asked to go and do that in her father's land Enugu.

I have attached a picture to show the hypocrisy of you Igbos. You want Chinedu in Lagos but Imo sacked workers from Abia and Peter Obi sacked Igbos from other states.

Yorubas have been very accommodating and swallowing your insults. This time, Yorubas will deal with you seriously. You Igbos think only you know how to be tribalistic. I laugh. You will see

shame on you

you twisted the story so well to suit your tribalistic mind and frail thoughts

No where was it stated they were denied for the bolden reason given by you

you don't even sound accommodating or welcoming

you must be troubled over alot of things
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
He commissioned private business means he's working angry
chatinent:
This man is actually working.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by stano2(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
benjsniper33:

So now , Yorubas are now urchins . Okay no wahala ..

I read a book sometime ago on the origins of the Nigerian military coups & the civil war ... And
please keep quiet, always trying to start up tribal sentiments… Urchins are you all causing mischiefs and tribal hatred.
We know the sane Yorubas.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by Timmi: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Special adviser, it’s not Yorubas that are tribalistic, if they are OBI would not have gotten the vote he got in Lagos and Atiku will not have gotten the vote in Osun. Rather it’s the Ibo/jgbo/IPOB that are the worst tribalistic and wailing wailers. OBI by crook won all the southeastern states, the states where he got votes out of these enclaves were in the areas where Ibo/Igbo/IPOB settles in and have the highest population. While other tribes are very accommodating to a fault, these wailing wailers are the worst clannish set of people. Analysis of the voting patterns will confirm this and you should have done same analysis before you start spewing out rubbish, but then you are from the land of the rising early to waili, wail throughout the day and continue till sunset.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by 4ward4: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
stano2:
Urchins !!! This lady is Yoruba and is the first female senator for FCT Abuja. The indigenous people are not on social media tormenting Yorubas to leave or accusing Yorubas of trying to own them.

Urchins use your senses, all we want is a better Nigeria that’s all. I know most of you have no responsibility, so this hardship no too reach una.

Kingibe is from Kano get the fact right.A younger Sister to Late Gen Murtala Wife.
Two people unseat Abuja Legislatives, one from Kano and an igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by crystalpapers(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
stano2:

She's not the first female Senator for FCT.
Re: Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) by bewla(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Tinubu Urchins are the biggest threat to democracy in Nigeria but reasonable people wether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba are not interested in their foolishness.

Thank God you said this last last

Tinubu Urchins are a big shame of people. They are found in every tribe in Nigeria

Pls share with us any local government in the east
You will see any tribe apart from the indigene that won and server there
Not to talk of legislator then senate , Rep, not to talk of Governor

Only answer no insult no character assassination
Let's talk on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Sent To Ila LG To Disrupt Elections In Osun Caught (Photos) / One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released / Results Of Kogi PDP Primary Totally Unacceptable – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.