Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone (1754 Views)

MY. SECRET BETTING STRATEGY TO WIN BIG..... A must read for bettor!!!! / Today Sure Banker Games; A Must Win For Every Bettor Out There / Diary Of An Amateur Bettor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
I created this thread to help people approach betting with a business mindset.
Odds are calibrated by bookmakers to ALWAYS favour them. That's why it's difficult to beat them.
Note that I didn't say impossible because it is possible to beat the bookmakers if you know HOW.

Your success or failure as a punter lies in 3 things:
1. Your money management system.
2. Your ability to identify value bets.
3. The discipline to stick with your plans and not get greedy.

Anybody telling you any other thing apart from these 3 things is outrightly lying to you and you will most assuredly lose money if you deviate from these 3 rules.

That is what determines whether you are a bettor or just a gambler.

I created this thread to solve rule number 2 for you by providing you with the best of value bets around the world.
Sticking to our money management system and being disciplined enough to wait for my games will be entirely up to you.
Note that value bet does not necessarily mean the odds must be high. It simply means that the probability of a game winning is higher than the odds suggest.
It means that the REAL probability of your chosen option winning is way higher than the IMPLIED probability by bookmakers.
So it's possible that a game is just 1.30 odds but still a very valuable bet.

You question right now might be, "What money management strategy do you suggest?"
My answer is simple.
Always stake between 2%-4% of your total betting bankroll on each game.
Ideally it should be 2% but at most, 4%.
So, if you have 10k in your Sportybet account, for instance, you should always stake only 200 naira on each game but at most, you should stake 400 naira. If you have 5k in your account, you should stake only 100 on each game but at most it should be 200.
This way any losing run will never affect your account in the long run.

I won't promise you that you will start making withdrawals early especially if your bankroll is low but in 6 months time you, surely, will start making monthly withdrawals.
However, if you can afford to fund your betting account with a minimum of 100k then I can guarantee you that you will start making withdrawals early.
At the end end of each month, calculate your profits for that month and withdraw 80% of it to your bank account while leaving the remaining 20% of your profits for that month to add to your betting account.
So, basically, the withdrawals will be monthly but I don't suggest that you start withdrawing at the end of our first month UNLESS your initial betting bankroll is from 100k and above.

However, no matter how flawless your betting and money management strategies are, if you lack the discipline and self-control to stick to them, them it's as bad as not having them at all. This is the biggest reason why betting ruins people - GREEDINESS AND INDISCIPLINE.

You might be saying to yourself that you can afford to take those wild or surface-level bets but in the LONG RUN, you are simply impoverishing yourself and you don't ever get rich by being unnecessarily and foolishly wasteful.
I believe in taking risks, but they must be targeted, high-value risks. Otherwise you would just be throwing money away.

This introduction is already long as it is but I needed to set you on the right course before we start this journey.
I can tell you that only about 1% of bettors approach betting this way.
It will seem slow and a waste of time initially, especially if your bankroll is just 5k or 10k but in about 6 months of sticking to this approach, you begin to clearly see the benefits and advantages of it over other knee-jerk, greedy betting approaches.
The 1% are BETTORS. Others are GAMBLERS.

How Do We Start?
1. Fund a separate betting account with a minimum of 5000 naira.
2. Wait for my bets.
They might be prematch or live bets but I will only be targeting value bets.
If you miss any of my live bets, you don't need to fret. There will always be other bets.
3. Stake only between 2%-4% of the total balance in your betting account.
Preferably, 2% but at most 4%.
4. Be very disciplined.
Stick to our plans and rules and never deviate from it.
This thread is strictly for those willing to approach betting like an investment not those looking for quick money.

If you follow these rules exactly like I have specified, you would be on your way to being a profitable BETTOR rather than a losing GAMBLER

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
I will only commence WHEN I get at least 500 likes on the original post
I don't want to be wasting my time

3 Likes

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by overdrive(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
E fit no reach 500 likes.just start people will fall in.
Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by Dafungames: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good day guys,

I have just opened a Sportybet account and I want to fund it with my card but I am kind of afraid after reading some threads here where people money were deducted from their accounts without their permission.

I have also gotten a notice that the card name which you use for the transaction/deposit would be same card used for withdrawals.

My question now is; is there any deposit methods for first timers that doesn't require inserting card number/card details?

I will really appreciate it if someone can help with this question.
Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dafungames:
Good day guys,

I have just opened a Sportybet account and I want to fund it with my card but I am kind of afraid after reading some threads here where people money were deducted from their accounts without their permission.

I have also gotten a notice that the card name which you use for the transaction/deposit would be same card used for withdrawals.

My question now is; is there any deposit methods for first timers that doesn't require inserting card number/card details?

I will really appreciate it if someone can help with this question.

1. Download Opay app and open an account
2. Transfer money from your bank account to your Opay account
3. Fund your Sportybet account from your Opay account

Note: Opay do not charge transfer fees

1 Like

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
We are getting off to a start this evening
No need to rush yourself. When you find your account with a minimum of 5k, you can join us
I'm always here and bets will always be available
Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Stake only 2% of your total bankroll on this game

Good luck

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Stake only 2% of your total bankroll on this game

Good luck

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by Dafungames: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
RealChimmy:

1. Download Opay app and open an account
2. Transfer money from your bank account to your Opay account
3. Fund your Sportybet account from your Opay account

Note: Opay do not charge transfer fees

God bless you brother. I will get back to you.
Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RelevantSolutio(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is more like a thread that I'll like to follow up on.

Meanwhile, I'll drop my potential winning streaks of the day shortly
Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RelevantSolutio(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
RelevantSolutio:
This is more like a thread that I'll like to follow up on.

Meanwhile, I'll drop my potential winning streaks of the day shortly

Today's Streak of Draws for Unmarried Men

9/03/2023

Check Out For Daily Streaks of DRAWS using The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7598634/relevant-solutions-sport-trading-how

Remember: Don't Use Your Money for Food To Bet on Sport Events. Eat Well and Invest in Food. Afterwards, You can Wisely Invest Part of Your Profits into Sport Trading.

Wisdom Is Profitable to Direct.

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RelevantSolutio(f): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
RealChimmy:
I created this thread to help people approach betting with a business mindset.
Odds are calibrated by bookmakers to ALWAYS favour them. That's why it's difficult to beat them.
Note that I didn't say impossible because it is possible to beat the bookmakers if you know HOW.

Your success or failure as a punter lies in 3 things:
1. Your money management system.
2. Your ability to identify value bets.
3. The discipline to stick with your plans and not get greedy.

Anybody telling you any other thing apart from these 3 things is outrightly lying to you and you will most assuredly lose money if you deviate from these 3 rules.

That is what determines whether you are a bettor or just a gambler.

I created this thread to solve rule number 2 for you by providing you with the best of value bets around the world.
Sticking to our money management system and being disciplined enough to wait for my games will be entirely up to you.
Note that value bet does not necessarily mean the odds must be high. It simply means that the probability of a game winning is higher than the odds suggest.
It means that the REAL probability of your chosen option winning is way higher than the IMPLIED probability by bookmakers.
So it's possible that a game is just 1.30 odds but still a very valuable bet.

You question right now might be, "What money management strategy do you suggest?"
My answer is simple.
Always stake between 2%-4% of your total betting bankroll on each game.
Ideally it should be 2% but at most, 4%.
So, if you have 10k in your Sportybet account, for instance, you should always stake only 200 naira on each game but at most, you should stake 400 naira. If you have 5k in your account, you should stake only 100 on each game but at most it should be 200.
This way any losing run will never affect your account in the long run.

I won't promise you that you will start making withdrawals early especially if your bankroll is low but in 6 months time you, surely, will start making monthly withdrawals.
However, if you can afford to fund your betting account with a minimum of 100k then I can guarantee you that you will start making withdrawals early.
At the end end of each month, calculate your profits for that month and withdraw 80% of it to your bank account while leaving the remaining 20% of your profits for that month to add to your betting account.
So, basically, the withdrawals will be monthly but I don't suggest that you start withdrawing at the end of our first month UNLESS your initial betting bankroll is from 100k and above.

However, no matter how flawless your betting and money management strategies are, if you lack the discipline and self-control to stick to them, them it's as bad as not having them at all. This is the biggest reason why betting ruins people - GREEDINESS AND INDISCIPLINE.

You might be saying to yourself that you can afford to take those wild or surface-level bets but in the LONG RUN, you are simply impoverishing yourself and you don't ever get rich by being unnecessarily and foolishly wasteful.
I believe in taking risks, but they must be targeted, high-value risks. Otherwise you would just be throwing money away.

This introduction is already long as it is but I needed to set you on the right course before we start this journey.
I can tell you that only about 1% of bettors approach betting this way.
It will seem slow and a waste of time initially, especially if your bankroll is just 5k or 10k but in about 6 months of sticking to this approach, you begin to clearly see the benefits and advantages of it over other knee-jerk, greedy betting approaches.
The 1% are BETTORS. Others are GAMBLERS.

How Do We Start?
1. Fund a separate betting account with a minimum of 5000 naira.
2. Wait for my bets.
They might be prematch or live bets but I will only be targeting value bets.
If you miss any of my live bets, you don't need to fret. There will always be other bets.
3. Stake only between 2%-4% of the total balance in your betting account.
Preferably, 2% but at most 4%.
4. Be very disciplined.
Stick to our plans and rules and never deviate from it.
This thread is strictly for those willing to approach betting like an investment not those looking for quick money.

If you follow these rules exactly like I have specified, you would be on your way to being a profitable BETTOR rather than a losing GAMBLER

Keep up the good work.

I recently ran an ads of 16,000 Naira on Facebook targeting Sport and Crypto Enthusiasts in Kenya, Ghana, Uganda and Nigeria.

Right now; I got about 600 Active leads.

Can I direct them on here on a daily basis to get your value odds ?

Preferably; We could strike some deals that will profit you and I on this.

They need 1.5 odds to 3 odds daily.
Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dafungames:

God bless you brother. I will get back to you.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
RelevantSolutio:

Keep up the good work.

I recently ran an ads of 16,000 Naira on Facebook targeting Sport and Crypto Enthusiasts in Kenya, Ghana, Uganda and Nigeria.

Right now; I got about 600 Active leads.

Can I direct them on here on a daily basis to get your value odds ?

Preferably; We could strike some deals that will profit you and I on this.

They need 1.5 odds to 3 odds daily.

We could discuss further on this if you like
Send me a message
Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Series value bets will drop in a jiffy

Forget about the losses, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things ONLY if you stick with the plan

We will more than cover up for them

This is a long-term marathon not a short-term sprint
Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Inplay

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
8 odds inplay
You can stake as singles too

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2023
6.49 odds Prematch Value Bets

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Make sure staking only 2% of your betting bankroll

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Stake 2% of your betting bankroll

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by imagrg(m): 6:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Has any of these tickets won yet?

2 Likes

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by Dafungames: 1:23am On Mar 12, 2023
RealChimmy:

You are welcome

One more question. Do you have any useful link to any YouTube video that would actually teach a newbie how to place a bet on Sportybet?

I'm not asking that you reveal the secret in your thread. No. Just the basic way of placing a bet.

I want to learn how to learn to choose win or draw for a team against the other... I be glad if you teach me how to or drop any useful link I could go get the info.
Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Get on

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stake 2% of your total bankroll

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by Emeka71(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
winkGood techniques.

2 Likes

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Inplay Value Bet

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Stake only 2% of your total bankroll

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Stake only 2% of your bankroll

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Stake only 2% of your total bankroll

Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Congratulations guys!

We WON our last two value bets
4.50 odds and 2.55 odds respectively

As a result, the losses on our bankroll has been reduced by 54% cheesy

Hope you are beginning to see the advantages of my system cheesy
When things go wrong in your betting, you don't burn yourself and when they go right, you make your profits

Just make sure you NEVER, EVER stake more than 4% of your total bankroll on any bet
Ideally, it should always be 2% or even 3%
Re: Become A Bettor Rather Than A Gambler: Value Bets Zone by RealChimmy: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

3rd Place Match: Nigeria Vs Senegal / Transfer News: Liverpool To Launch Isco Bid January / 3 Sure Ways To Gain Weight/muscle Mass Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.