Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. (1215 Views)

Seyi Makinde Will Run For President In 2027 / Sanwo Olu And Seyi Makinde Will Retain Their Seats - Bishop Feyi Daniels / Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

See, the as usual election malpractices still occurred in the last election even though it was reduced. That some people made use of it and Je lo, na opportunity for no loose guarding in the Guber poll.

Bvc is exaggerated, the presidential election petion would expose some many lacunas in the technology
and they know state elections is where it really concerns most of them because of going to jail.A state like delta if Okowa loses it he will go to jail.So I see him doing his best to win.I have gone ahead to bet that sherif will win the election I hope I don’t lose my money.
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by helinues: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:
and they know state elections is where it really concerns most of them because of going to jail.A state like delta if Okowa loses it he will go to jail.So I see him doing his best to win.I have gone ahead to bet that sherif will win the election I hope I don’t lose my money.

Apc expected 25% from Rivers state but won the state instead. Hahaha we all know the magic behind the disappearance of meat in the mouth now. Wike's candidate will win Rivers state election, whatever it takes.

Both Sheriff and Omo Agege are both rugged and have financial backings, the Delta election go be battle of the Titans cos na highest rigger go win.

If you dey hear don't sleep.... grin
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 8:34am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Apc expected 25% from Rivers state but won the state instead. Hahaha we all know the magic behind the disappearance of meat in the mouth now. Wike's candidate will win Rivers state election, whatever it takes.

Both Sheriff and Omo Agege are both rugged and have financial backings, the Delta election go be battle of the Titans cos na highest rigger go win.

If you dey hear don't sleep.... grin
battle between sherif and agege Abi?u don’t see the labor party guy In the race at all.Agege took two senates that gives him an edge already.Very dicey elections sha
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by helinues: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:
battle between sherif and agege Abi?u don’t see the labor party guy In the race at all.Agege took two senates that gives him an edge already.Very dicey elections sha

Labour for Delta state? They will make uturn at the last minute. They are not that rugged. Wike gingered those who felt relax in the presidential election. Delta election is about money and ruggedity. One would have thought Obi would get 70% of the votes in Delta based on online noise before the election

Btw, do you think Gov Uzodinma will win reasonable seats for Apc in state assembly or perhaps majority?
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 8:47am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Labour for Delta state? They will make uturn at the last minute. They are not that rugged. Wike gingered those who felt relax in the presidential election. Delta election is about money and ruggedity. One would have thought Obi would get 70% of the votes in Delta based on online noise before the election

Btw, do you think Gov Uzodinma will win reasonable seats for Apc in state assembly or perhaps majority?
no ooo Uzodinma is a finished man o.Imo is very open o.Anybody can take imo them hate hope we’ll well.For shame sake labor will not make a uturn in delta I see them finishing the battle.Na if them go win most seats for assembly I no too know.They didn’t win much federal seats in the last elections
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by helinues: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:
no ooo Uzodinma is a finished man o.Imo is very open o.Anybody can take imo them hate hope we’ll well.For shame sake labor will not make a uturn in delta I see them finishing the battle.Na if them go win most seats for assembly I no too know.They didn’t win much federal seats in the last elections

Presidential election is totally different from Guber election, imagine Nigeria state with no state security yet the governors are abusing their power, imagine them in possession of the state security apparatus.

Who ever wins the Delta state election would also want to have majority of the state assembly members elected so all the elections would be matter. If you majority of your party members got elected as state assembly, your part is likely going to win the governorship election.

LP don't have reasonable portion in the outcome of either Guber or state assembly in Delta state.

Omo Agege would have been Senate president under Tinubu's presidency had he contested for Senate seats, him loosing the election means loosing out personally

While in the case of Sheriff, Gov Okowa stepped on some toes. His candidate loosing means he could be dragged for years just like Ibori..Ibori's main reason for the dragging was because he and some governors in SS then did not want GEJ to be picked as Yaradua's VP, story for the other day.

So the election battle in Delta state is between APC and Pdp, though there might be some remnants left for the LP though but not chunk
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by highchief1: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Presidential election is totally different from Guber election, imagine Nigeria state with no state security yet the governors are abusing their power, imagine them in possession of the state security apparatus.

Who ever wins the Delta state election would also want to have majority of the state assembly members elected so all the elections would be matter. If you majority of your party members got elected as state assembly, your part is likely going to win the governorship election.

LP don't have reasonable portion in the outcome of either Guber or state assembly in Delta state.

Omo Agege would have been Senate president under Tinubu's presidency had he contested for Senate seats, him loosing the election means loosing out personally

While in the case of Sheriff, Gov Okowa stepped on some toes. His candidate loosing means he could be dragged for years just like Ibori..Ibori's main reason for the dragging was because he and some governors in SS then did not want GEJ to be picked as Yaradua's VP, story for the other day.

So the election battle in Delta state is between APC and Pdp, though there might be some remnants left for the LP though but not chunk
thanks so much for ur time and I must admit ur analysis are very correct.Someone was telling me that labor party will win delta and I was wondering how.I don’t even see them taking most of the assembly seats like you stated.it’s going to be more of winner takes it all and for agege like u said he will fight dirty because he’s about to be retired if he loses,sherif on the other hand will be scared of going to jail there’s so much.Okowa didn’t know when he was stepping on those toes I’m sure.The battle for vp did more harm than good to his career as a lot of ppl now see him as a betrayal.Let us see how things will play out but I’m seeing totally different game from what happened during presidential elections.I know that the labor party in delta would have collapsed their structures but fear of National and obidients won’t let them do that.Delta is unlucky.the two candidates are not really good enough but it will be one of them eventually.I want agege to win although I did a bet that sherif will win.
Re: Sanwolu Will Win,sherif Of Delta Will Win.makinde Will Win. by oxiide22(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
highchief1:
wetin I do again?id sanwolu losing!or makinde?I said sherif will narrowly NAwa o
i sent you dm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive List: What Ignorant Bigots Don't Know / Tinubu Has Spent 2 Weeks Without Any Achievement Except His Personal Vendetta / Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.