Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? (7930 Views)

Gombe Governor, Others Meet Emefiele At The CBN Headquarters / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi / Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by blamingthedevil: 4:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Access Bank Group CEO, Herbert Wigwe visits President Elect Bola Tinubu at Burdillon, Ikoyi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by seeyounow: 4:48am On Mar 08, 2023
noway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by ElSudani: 4:48am On Mar 08, 2023
We don't know. But Emefiele is a goner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by raskymonojendor: 4:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Jagaban of Borgu

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by Totilopussylick(m): 4:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Is that the reason why he's stretching his neck and one leg up tongue

5 Likes

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by Chuksyno(m): 4:57am On Mar 08, 2023
President elect or Mandate robber?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by thesicilian: 5:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Chuksyno:
President elect or Mandate robber?
You're too old for this, give it a rest. Go and work on your life, then you won't care so much who's president or not.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by ibrahimsalam: 5:29am On Mar 08, 2023
ElSudani:
goner as in?
Na you go kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by ibrahimsalam: 5:29am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

You're too old for this, give it a rest. Go and work on your life, then you won't care so much who's president or not.
How old are you?
Have you finished working with your own life yet you are typing this early morning

6 Likes

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by ruggedtimi(m): 5:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Ikwerre man
Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by ElSudani: 5:40am On Mar 08, 2023
ibrahimsalam:
goner as in?
Na you go kill am?

Who's talking about killing anyone here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by ibrahimsalam: 5:42am On Mar 08, 2023
ElSudani:

Who's talking about killing anyone here?
what else do you mean by 'goner' with this your name
Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by Chuksyno(m): 5:47am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

Right government promote the wellbeing of her citizens but wrong government is a course. I consider the wellbeing and future of my generations. I have nothing against BAT but he's sick and not healthy enough to pilot the affairs of over 200million Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by Thisis2raw(m): 6:08am On Mar 08, 2023
That's man is destined for Greatness, ikwerre man from Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by Okoroawusa: 6:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Anything is possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by AgentGoat: 6:14am On Mar 08, 2023
Chuksyno:
Right government promote the wellbeing of her citizens but wrong government is a course. I consider the wellbeing and future of my generations. I have nothing against BAT but he's sick and not healthy enough to pilot the affairs of over 200million Nigerians

Are you his doctor?

What medical tests do you run on him to know he is not healthy?

Move on abeg! This bullshiit is becoming lame .

The man is our president now. learn to accept that

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by helinues: 6:14am On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu mentioned one man in one of his speech, he called him head master, the man will play vital role in Tinubu's government cos he handled most of the policies during Tinubu's tenure as LASG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by Toluajib: 6:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Honestly prefer ganduje

2 Likes

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by duro4chang(m): 6:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Is that the reason why he's stretching his neck and one leg up tongue
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by ElSudani: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2023
ibrahimsalam:

What is wrong with my name? "Goner" doesn't translate to killing people.

1 Like

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by grandstar(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2023
I'm not a fan of the man. I hope not
Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by Chuksyno(m): 6:42am On Mar 08, 2023
AgentGoat:

Are you his doctor?

What medical tests do you run on him to know he is not healthy?

Move on abeg! This bullshiit is becoming lame .

The man is our president now. learn to accept that
Let him be your president alone Oga.
Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by AgentGoat: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Chuksyno:
Let him be your president alone Oga.

Continue crying...

2 Likes

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by Ofunaofu: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2023
ElSudani:

Emefiele is going no where, he got to finish his tenure
Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by seunmsg(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2023
No way. We don’t need another south south banker as CBN governor. We need a very sound Economist of Accountant from any of SW, NC or NW to takeover as CBN governor.

7 Likes

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by EgusiShankly: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Don't want another banker as gov

1 Like

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by Rapuru14: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

I love this. grin

Anything that WHACKs freakig yannmirin, I love it.

Ogbogwu, killing yourself over Igbo matters won't help you or put food on your table. Igbos are highly blessed to think on your self consuming hate.

2 Likes

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by BigYash: 7:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Na them know,e no concern me cheesy if he likes make him put that MC Agbero of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by KingFrank01: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Why he stretch him neck like giraffe,
Wetin he wan see.
Re: Could He Be The Future Governor Of The CBN? by drlateef: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2023
ibrahimsalam:

You don’t understand english. Goner means he is Arsenal fan😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses Out As Ghana, Malawi, Others Join UN Human Rights Council / Kaduna Govt House Engulfed In Fire / Nnamdi Kanu Receives Turkish Diplomat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.