Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out (13197 Views)

Presidential Poll: INEC Plotting To Match Irev Information With Form EC8A – PDP / Senator Adeleke’s Life Under Threat, PDP Cries Out / INEC Plotting To Pre-allocate 200,000 Votes To APC In Ebonyi-governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Mozegee: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2023
This Inec chairman is a devil in human form. Unless there is no God,if truly there is God he live to suffer the consequences. Tears shall never cease from his house hold unless there is no God
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by raskymonojendor: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2023
menstrualpad:
PDP should be worried about LP that rigged them out in the southeast like this picture
LP na master rigged in the SE.

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by koladata(m): 6:38am On Mar 08, 2023
not cool
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by gigabyte13: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2023
PDP cries out,
LP will soon join in the cry
This is their crying season
Their tears is welcomed.......
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by 9jahotblog: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Good one from Pdp for raising alarm on the evil job INEC want to do on the Bvas machines
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Hdhdhd(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Nayturalistic:
I sha hope all those commenters above are for PDP cuz they are still the one in the right position to check and balance the Presidential election. Nobi one 3rd class of a failure who still wouldn’t accept the fact that God didn’t choose him.

Quote me anyhow and collect ur death. I just lick better Afoshe this morning. Na to de dish ham give una de go na hin remain..

Bro u de vex dis early morning o

1 Like

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by gfon(m): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Zico5:
PDP and labour party should just stop wasting their time and discharge their energy towards something meaningful. Tinubu has won and all this back and forth is nothing but ruse. If truly election is rigged Tinubu will never lose Lagos and Osun. I can't say the same of Enugu, Anambra and Abia, where labour party scored over 90%. Tinubu will never bother about them cos he knows it's effort in futility.
then let inec just release the bvas for examination,it's simple as abc
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by gfon(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Nayturalistic:
I sha hope all those commenters above are for PDP cuz they are still the one in the right position to check and balance the Presidential election. Nobi one 3rd class of a failure who still wouldn’t accept the fact that God didn’t choose him.

Quote me anyhow and collect ur death. I just lick better Afoshe this morning. Na to de dish ham give una de go na hin remain..
nah that Afoshe go still kill you,be capping rubbish there trying to form woke
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Partnerbiz:
This country is a crime scene.

INEC deceived Tinubu by taking money from him and ridiculing him.

Tinubu will lose in court

He was ready to burn Nigeria, starting from Lagos.
He had the means, believing its his turn and he's currently the next best thing for Nigeria after sliced bread.

Let SANS chop his money and help him lose in court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Nelz7: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu has been played yet again
Inec scam Tinubu
Bvas info will make a mess of Tinubu victory

Poor Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by KanwuliaExtra: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Notice OBI is not shaking. . . .Why is PDP crying more than the actual bereaved. cheesy

Anyway. . . .Thanks! We already know. . . .that will be their undo-ing.
Any erased data can be recovered forensically.
Have no fear.
Machine that was created in INDIA? . . . You think cannot be reproduced and tracked in the same INDIA?
I dey laff!

*illiterates no understand say. . . . spies dey inside HIGH NECK fa*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Denoh68: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Nayturalistic:

OGA, WHY HAVEN'T YOU DISHED THIS YOUR DEATH AFOSHE ON BUHARI WHO PUT YOU IN THIS SUFFERING. I JUST TIRE FOR YOU OO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Goodconcept78: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:
Then that will be the end of one Nigeria. Yakubu shouldn't tamper with the overwhelming evidence against his evil deeds. Nigerians won't take it lightly with him.
end of Nigeria in your one room apartment. Mugu

1 Like

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by rummmy: 6:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Zico5:
PDP and labour party should just stop wasting their time and discharge their energy towards something meaningful. Tinubu has won and all this back and forth is nothing but ruse. If truly election is rigged Tinubu will never lose Lagos and Osun. I can't say the same of Enugu, Anambra and Abia, where labour party scored over 90%. Tinubu will never bother about them cos he knows it's effort in futility.
you will reap the fruit of your lies and deceit one day...
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Irloran: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2023
my brother don't be deceive. they have already arrange everything .

please pass the info to other platform: I will advice LP and PDP to go with IT guru when inspect the BVAS. INEC’s can't be trusted they are deceiving you all.. thy have adject the BVAS or they have deleted the important files they want to delete. they are just fooling the court
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by rummmy: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Nayturalistic:

inec and APC just made a big mistake......the world will see the nonsense inec and APC have be doing.
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2023
Curious346:
It's now clear to everyone that prof Mahmoud oloribuuruku oloshii took a hefty $170m bribe from tinubu >paid in two traches of $60m and $110m.

$60m for the rigging itself and $110m for wiping off evidence.

He is acting on a prewritten script .

Can't you see for heaven sake ?
We saw how he was in a hush to reel out concocted figures for the ruling party.
Now he is trying to complete the job by cleaning out the trail of evidence so that his balance will be paid .

They messed with the wrong generation.

The number of ElluPee members in the Senate and HoR is a pointer to the statement sent by the masses during the elections.

Imagine politicians now openly begging Obidients for votes.
That should give you a true reflection of the true outcome of the presidential elections.

They cannot sweep this one under the carpet like Maurice Iwu and Attahiru Jega.

Obi is no stranger to the election petition tribunal.

Let them wait.
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Irloran: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2023
my brother and sisters don't be deceive. they have already arrange everything .

please pass the info to other platform: I will advice LP and PDP to go with IT guru when inspect the BVAS. INEC’s can't be trusted they are deceiving you all.. thy have adject the BVAS or they have deleted the important files they want to delete. they are just fooling the court
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Irloran: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2023
peekspot:

Source and details: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-inec-plotting-to-erase-evidence-pdp-cries-out/

my brother don't be deceive. they have already arrange everything .

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Rokmod1234: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2023
PDP and it's Junior brother keep wailing and disgracing themselves Upadan. The court is set to deliver judgement on the issue and if such goes against them,I am afraid they will both have have to cry 😭 till the next four years because there is nothing they could do. Time wasters!

1 Like

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Helel(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Shut-up with your useless death threat.

You cannot fool anyone , slowpoke.
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Helel(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

LP na master rigged in the SE.

No problem, let INEC release the results from the BVAS, it might not favour LB you know grin
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2023
menstrualpad:
PDP should be worried about LP that rigged them out in the southeast like this picture .... Cynthia signed for all the parties after allocation of votes

She's an INEC staff.
INEC should take responsibility for her actions.

Billions were budgeted to prosecute this election and it was INEC's responsibility to ensure it was free and fair.

That's why the first and second runner up sued the INEC, not even Prof. Manhood Yakubu, and definitely not Chinasa.

If this form comes up as evidence in court, INEC will be expected to provide their said staff and explain her actions.

Get lost, kid.
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Zico5:
Mpama!

Labor party got close to a million vote in Lagos which were thrown away by Inec and their evil collaborators.

You and your ilk thought letting labor party win with just 10k votes would hide the evil you did at night.

If you think SE rigged, let's meet in court.
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by chaiks: 7:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Zico5:
I don't agree with you. It is not a must that APC will win in the two states you mentioned. I don't rule out the possibility of tinubu winning. But INEC clearly collaborated with the ruling party. How can you initiate bvas and still not upload results from the polling unit. What then is the essence of the free and fair election being shouted before the international community severally? With the sufferings Nigeria passed through in the last eight years, are you implying that APC can't be voted out power in a free and fair election, that they owned the people?
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by yemmight(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2023
PDP, a frustrated Party. That is where you turn to when you invested 400 billion in a project and got negative profit.
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by chaiks: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2023
If one examine the buhari eight years of rule, one cannot but realize how bad governance has continued to hinder us. I understand that buhari inherited a lot of problems. But how you not being able to solve the refinery issue for a whole eight years? Widespread corruption, insecurity at the highest level, a dived country, political rascality etc are the hallmark of the day. The Ukraine war presented opportunity for Nigeria to reap big from oil sales. But we are nut even producing up to the OPEC quota. Why?
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by WHITELIGHTER: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Zico5:

When what's rightfully yours is taken by Ur peers, may you apply this same nonsense you are talking about. Ordinary meet your mom didn't give but instead gave to your siblings,you were crying all over the house ....
For fvck sake, why will anyone in his right mind accept that result with the overwhelming evidence of corruption and rigging....abeg mr man, better apply sense

1 Like

Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Espelbengz(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2023
This pdp is fast going into oblivion! Medià trial won't give Atiku that position 🤣🤣🤣
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by tonyson010(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Ventura1:
INEC may postpone this governorship election
it should.

am surprised no Party has obtained an exparte order to stop the state elections untill INEC completes review of the presidential elections. They have to be forced to do so B4 we can move forward because of lack of transparency and credibility.
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by maestroferddi: 7:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Zico5:
Your logic will make even a neanderthal cringe with shame...
Re: INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out by Tareq1105: 7:37am On Mar 08, 2023
What's PDP saying?

Atiku never claimed he won. All he's asking for is cancellation of the election.

Even Obi is just trying to flex muscle. They know the truth. Crying at Press Conference for public sympathy has nothing to do with the outcome of the election. Buhari too cried before but until he embrace other tribes. Nzobu nzobu alone wouldn't help Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Recipients To Be Honored At 2023 Northern Nigeria Peace Conference / Gov Ugwanyi Did Not Throw Birthday Party Amidst COVID-19 Scare - Fact Check / Payment Of Public Funds Into Personal Accounts Has Declined By 94%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.