Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 (28726 Views)

Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by Raph82(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2023
How has this solved the hardship inflicted on Nigerians right now? To hell with the so called Abuja and its reps. Who cares?
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by kingthreat(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=EduBrazil1991 post=121565954][/quote]

Learn to use mentions rightly on an internet forum.
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by kingthreat(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2023
AriyaTV:

When does "Ireti" becomes a gbagyi name. Some of you just come on social space to say things you don't know.

Ireti is a Yoruba woman for your information

So if my name is Richard Chukwuemeka, I am British cos Richard is an English name.
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2023
Savechild23:
Peter Obi is the legit boss

Ireti is the first female to deliver LP in Abuja
she is PDP in disguise for those shouting why APC no win Abuja... U can see clearly Abuja has always been pro PDP... That's why APC Lost there 2015,2019...
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by AriyaTV: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

So if my name is Richard Chukwuemeka, I am British cos Richard is an English name.

Her father is Yoruba, get your fact right.
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by Truthshscrazy: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by Asour: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Throwback:
Peter Obi could not help but lie and also reveal his own inadequacies.

The empty head wanted to compete against an economic genius like Tinubu when he could not even achieve what Ngige achieved for Anambra under 3yrs.

His mediocrity was confirmed by Owobokiri who knew he was a charlatan but still supported him because he was the Igbo candidate for President.

We really dodged a bullet. Thank God he answered Obi's prayers and those who are zombies are the minority population.

Funny how you accuse him of lying yet you got his IGR as at 2014 wrong
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/IGR_Tables_2014_complete.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiIiP6p-sv9AhWQRPEDHampBu4QFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3m18qIP3bB2K-DXA_LESil

Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by Karnice600: 10:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Throwback:

The empty head wanted to compete against an economic genius like Tinubu when he could not even achieve what Ngige achieved for Anambra under 3yrs.

His mediocrity was confirmed by Owobokiri who knew he was a charlatan but still supported him because he was the Igbo candidate for President.

We really dodged a bullet. Thank God he answered Obi's prayers and those who are zombies are the minority population.

The empty head wanted to compete against an economic genius like Tinubu...

Economic what¿¿?

See wetin lack of vitamins dey do your brain cells.
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by theowane: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Throwback:

Just very simple an logical questions for you sir, cos obviously you were either too young to know what was happening in Lagos, when BAT was Gov, you weren't even born or you're just trying to be mischievous.
1. What is the source of your info on IGR you published?
2. What was the IGR of Lagos in 1999, when Gen. Buba Marwa was Gov?
3. What was the IGR of Lagos as at 29/05/2007?
4. What was the average IGR of Lagos as at 29/05/15, When Fashola left Office?
5. What was the average IGR of Lagos when Ambode left in 2019?
6. What is the average IGR of Lagos State as at today?

I definitely know when BAT Left office, Lagos wasn't doing up to N7B/month, go and ask Dr. Ismail Adewusi, then commissioner of Budgets and economic planning, during BAT. Lagos' IGR rose from about 600m to about 5.5B (in 2006).
So don't come here and start dishing out wrong and misleading information to the public.

BAT never at any point in time generated more than N7B/month as Gov. The N45B everyone is talking about today has been as a result of a fairly good leadership Lagos has had from Fashola to Ambo to Sanwolu over the years.

SO STOP IT OOOOOO, STOP MISLEADING THE PUBLIC SIR!
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by emilo2bad: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=KendoRide post=121564820]1st to comment since over 10 years of my life on Nairaland, lost several accounts and now I dedicate this to Peter Obi and all Obidient family member.

I’m here to tell the world that Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu is not my president-elect, he’s INEC’s president-select..

God bless Peter Obi. He’s not the president but his existence is presidential, he’s not a teacher but truth be told, I have learnt a lot from that man and his life has affected mine positivity that I have decided to be the next Peter Obi.

Finally youths are becoming the leaders through Obidient family, All my life in this country as a youth they lied to us that we the youths the leaders of tomorrow but they stayed there and never leave since their youths oo..

ELuu P 74
Elluuu P 75[/quote
l feel your pains
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by Hellonearth: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Throwback:

For calling PO's name.
May your children be fatherless and your wife a widow.

Your father will be sonless.
And your mother be Ashawo
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by Pinito: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2023
KendoRide:
1st to comment since over 10 years of my life on Nairaland, lost several accounts and now I dedicate this to Peter Obi and all Obidient family member.

I’m here to tell the world that Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu is not my president-elect, he’s INEC’s president-select..

God bless Peter Obi. He’s not the president but his existence is presidential, he’s not a teacher but truth be told, I have learnt a lot from that man and his life has affected mine positivity that I have decided to be the next Peter Obi.

Finally youths are becoming the leaders through Obidient family, All my life in this country as a youth they lied to us that we the youths the leaders of tomorrow but they stayed there and never leave since their youths oo..

ELuu P 74
Elluuu P 75
dey play PO can never be president
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by oluwemimo713: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
WonderfWonderf...
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by SimplyAJ(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
olamike02:

What did your State senators have to show for their stay in the Chambers. If they've done anything for you you won't be in Lagos doing menial jobs.

What an uneducated idiot you are grin grin
People like you that Nigeria has not done anything for would be supporting your ancestors that are supposed to be resting and their family
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by cjfavour(m): 1:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Sorry not you pls

[quote author=Barrywhite8620 post=121564824][/quote]
Re: List Of Male And Female Senators Who Have Represented Abuja Since 1999 by cjfavour(m): 1:13am On Mar 09, 2023
You don't have sense at all
Throwback:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Onoh Is Dead (Mother Of Bianca Ojukwu) / Tinubu Blast Obasanjo Over His Letters To President Muhammadu Buhari (video) / El-rufai And Dangote Meet In Abuja After His Return From A Short Holiday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.