Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband (1735 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because Iā€™m Beautiful ā€“ 16-year-old Housewife / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Forbrok: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Good evening wonderful people. I am on the verge of divorcing my husband because he cheated on me with our former neighbour's younger sister. He dumped her and our son paid the price. I was in good terms with my neighbour and her sister and one time I was supposed to visit my brother who is now late at the hospital.

My husband was supposed to stay with the kids and he called me to inform me that he is stuck in the office, I should leave the children with my neighbour he will pick them up as soon as he reaches home. It was my first time leaving them with her and my husband called me to follow him to the hospital because our son was not well.

When I rushed to the hospital, I didn't get the chance to see my son because he was rushed to the emergency room for operation. The doctor said he had sustained a head injury and I asked my hubby how? He said that from the neighbour's explanation that he woke up from his nap and slumped. I was confused how can a 10 months old healthy baby wake up from his nap and slump.

Even the doctor didn't believe that explanation, he told us the injury my son sustained could be that he was hit with a hard object or he fell on a hard surface but hubby was still adamant that nothing like that has happened. The surgery was a success but it has left him with so many health issues, epilepsy, speech delay, he is 5 years old but he is just learning how to walk and he is still in pampers. When I look at him, I cry every day.

I can't believe my healthy baby who weighed 4.7kg at birth and had started walking at 9 months is now looking like a different baby. We are lucky that we are no longer in Nigeria and the care our son is receiving in this country is excellent that everything is covered by the government or else we wouldn't be able to afford that in Nigeria.

I recently found out what actually happened to him, my husband was dating the girl and he dumped her so the girl revenged by hurting our son. She threw him on the table 2 times. My husband has admitted that he dated her and I asked him why he dated a girl in the same compound knowing how risky it was for me and our children and now our son is paying the price for his wickedness.

He can't stop apologizing to me but I don't want him anymore. I can't stay with a man who sacrificed our only son's health because of a 5 second pleasure. I am ready to divorce him and move on with my children. I don't want anything to do with him ever again. Please advice me on how to be strong and take care of my children alone?

Good morning everyone.

You can drop an advice here šŸ‘‰ : [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]
Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Egoat(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Any story that ends with a link, na gas and pot dem take cook am up.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Amotolongbo(f): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2023
really

1 Like

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by advanceDNA: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:

17 Likes

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by AskProf: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:

Even charcoal.
Them wan use our brain.

4 Likes

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by AskProf: 8:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Forbrok:
Good evening wonderful people. I am on the verge of divorcing my husband because he cheated on me with our former neighbour's younger sister. He dumped her and our son paid the price. I was in good terms with my neighbour and her sister and one time I was supposed to visit my brother who is now late at the hospital.

My husband was supposed to stay with the kids and he called me to inform me that he is stuck in the office, I should leave the children with my neighbour he will pick them up as soon as he reaches home. It was my first time leaving them with her and my husband called me to follow him to the hospital because our son was not well.

When I rushed to the hospital, I didn't get the chance to see my son because he was rushed to the emergency room for operation. The doctor said he had sustained a head injury and I asked my hubby how? He said that from the neighbour's explanation that he woke up from his nap and slumped. I was confused how can a 10 months old healthy baby wake up from his nap and slump.

Even the doctor didn't believe that explanation, he told us the injury my son sustained could be that he was hit with a hard object or he fell on a hard surface but hubby was still adamant that nothing like that has happened. The surgery was a success but it has left him with so many health issues, epilepsy, speech delay, he is 5 years old but he is just learning how to walk and he is still in pampers. When I look at him, I cry every day.

I can't believe my healthy baby who weighed 4.7kg at birth and had started walking at 9 months is now looking like a different baby. We are lucky that we are no longer in Nigeria and the care our son is receiving in this country is excellent that everything is covered by the government or else we wouldn't be able to afford that in Nigeria.

I recently found out what actually happened to him, my husband was dating the girl and he dumped her so the girl revenged by hurting our son. She threw him on the table 2 times. My husband has admitted that he dated her and I asked him why he dated a girl in the same compound knowing how risky it was for me and our children and now our son is paying the price for his wickedness.

He can't stop apologizing to me but I don't want him anymore. I can't stay with a man who sacrificed our only son's health because of a 5 second pleasure. I am ready to divorce him and move on with my children. I don't want anything to do with him ever again. Please advice me on how to be strong and take care of my children alone?

Good morning everyone.

You can drop an advice here šŸ‘‰ : [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]

You de learn work. Learn harder.

You'll soon divorce your life.

6 Likes

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Diiiamoond: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2023
Hmmm this one weak me o

1 Like

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by AskProf: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Diiiamoond:
Hmmm this one weak me o

Cooked up fabrication done badly.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Evergreen12345(f): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2023
manhood yakubu is that you !?

2 Likes

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Lagosgovernment: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2023
AskProf:

Cooked up fabrication done badly.

I doubt. The post is also on the Instagram page and the website looks legit too

1 Like

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by AskProf: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Lagosgovernment:

What does legit look like?

4 Likes

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Lagosgovernment: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2023
AskProf:

What does legit look like?

I don't really know how to explain it but did you also check them out before concluding. If you are actually right and this story is made up, then anyone who can make up such must be really messed up in the head

1 Like

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:

You no see the sauce!

1 Like

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Baronthecelebri: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Divorce that bastard

1 Like

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Doubleoh7: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2023
My own for this story be say, the woman husband dn finally collect record from tontolet's Churchill hand. Baba na 5 seconds pleasure man grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 08, 2023
Lagosgovernment:

Na the idea be that, to make you believe and read more stories.
Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goodluck to you all.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Foodqueen(f): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Alternate moniker, justifying everything.
Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Blakjewelry(m): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
LOL the story has already started sounding somehow before I saw the link and stop reading immediately.
Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by Slynation(m): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Egoat:
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Re: My Son Becomes Sick Because Of My Husband by NEFT023: 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
I'm Olaniyi,am looking for a Muslim yoruba lady,naturally fair in complexion for a serious relationship leading to marriage.She should be between 23-29 of age and reside in Lagos, abule-egba,kola,ahmadiyah and iyana-ipaja area and it's environ,AA genotype.I am 34 yrs old,self employed and loving.If interested,pls call or chat(WhatsApp) me on 09065404595

(1) (Reply)

Visitors Staying At Our House. / First Care For Baby's Teeth / A Beautiful Illitrate Wife Or A Very Ugly Bt Educated Wife,which One Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.