Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? (696 Views)

Get Paid To Use The Web. Earn While Using Google, Facebook, Twitter / Using Google My Business To Get Loads of Customers For Free (Nigerian examples) / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Passionet: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2023
I've stopped using google search like 2 months ago when i discovered You.com.

Stop using google search and i'll show you why in a minute

Here's a short vid showing you why in 30 seconds

https://youtube.com/shorts/ARh2i-uJo-0?feature=share
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by garyaustin(m): 8:14am On Mar 08, 2023
This is great but Google is still one billion years ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Passionet: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2023
garyaustin:
This is great but Google is still one billion years ahead.

Not at all. Putting the video together. Just one feature you'll see in YOU beats Google by eons.
Google tried it with Bard but flopped woefully.
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Passionet: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
I'll show you why in 30 seconds.
See this.

Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Brittbreaker: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Passionet:
I've stopped using google search like 2 months ago when i discovered You.com.

Stop using google search and i'll show you why in a minute

Here's a short vid showing you why in 30 seconds

What should we use then?
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Passionet: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brittbreaker:

What should we use then?

Watch the video please
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Brittbreaker: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Passionet:

Watch the video please
What about those that don't want to watch the video but need a simple answer first before watching, so you won't tell them? Which means, it's just a way of getting YouTube views and earn more.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by servicom101(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Click bait right
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Passionet: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Brittbreaker:

What about those that don't want to watch the video but need a simple answer first before watching, so you won't tell them? Which means, it's just a way of getting YouTube views and earn more.

It's just 30 seconds naa.
A video will show you quickly than write-ups. Please grow with the times.

Earn wetin? grin
You want to tell me you don't use YouTube to educate yourself? Stop being paranoid. It's a YouTube short - just 30 seconds.
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Passionet: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2023
Brittbreaker:

What Simple answer do you need more than a 30 second VIDEO that actually shows you how it works and how you can use it too?

It's cynical comments like this that drives innovations away. Because on a second thought this is pathetic and sad.

I don't even have 1k subscribers to be monetized and who makes money from a 30 seconds YouTube short?

If I had this backward mindset of yours, I would have sneered at the hundreds of videos I would have watched, and wouldn't get to where I am today or being able to do the amazing things I never dreamt of doing.

This is the reason NL is like a barren ground for AI information because you don't want to watch videos to learn, while you are frothing with animosity instead of learning new innovations that can open doors for you.

Really sad.
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Passionet: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2023
servicom101:
Click bait right

For the backward mind, yes it's clickbait. For the curious and innovative mind - OPEN DOORS.

1 Like

Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Passionet: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Brittbreaker:

Let's say I added the video to the initial post, you would have seen it right?

Some of you don't know what we go through and what we learn to give out what we know. You don't know how painful your comment can be to content creators who demand nothing from you but just your attention to learn.

Please don't ever comment on any of my threads or I'll come at you with a force you've never known.
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Michaelphils(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
La click la die
Passionet:

What Simple answer do you need more than a 30 second VIDEO that actually shows you how it works and how you can use it too?

It's cynical comments like this that drives innovations away. Because on a second thought this is pathetic and sad.

I don't even have 1k subscribers to be monetized and who makes money from a 30 seconds YouTube short?

If I had this backward mindset of yours, I would have sneered at the hundreds of videos I would have watched, and wouldn't get to where I am today or being able to do the amazing things I never dreamt of doing.

This is the reason NL is like a barren ground for AI information because you don't want to watch videos to learn, while you are frothing with animosity instead of learning new innovations that can open doors for you.

Really sad.
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Passionet: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Michaelphils:
La click la die

Remain in your hell hole then cheesy
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Michaelphils(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Passionet:

Remain in your hell hole then cheesy
while you’re begging for clicks to your un monetized YouTube channel. Waiting for a miracle to attain the minimum requirements for that useless channel to be monetized. Learner
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Passionet: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Michaelphils:
while you’re begging for clicks to your un monetized YouTube channel. Waiting for a miracle to attain the minimum requirements for that useless channel to be monetized. Learner

Those years you've been looking for jobs even till now, I was using yt as an hobbyist. While you wallowed in poverty, I had fun playing with yt.

You are just a frustrated and depressed fool.

Do you have any rubbish to write this time? You brain dead unemployed tout?
Make you settle down learn something wey go find you job, you no gree. Bad Belle keep you poor and kee you there lol grin

It's all fun by the way, don't get mad.

Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by SavageResponse(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Passionet:

Really sad.

Mr man, shey na by force to watch your video?
Re: Seriously, Why Are You Still Using Google Search? by Michaelphils(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
None of these videos are even monetized 🤣. This is sad. Keep mas-tur-ba-ting over past glory. If you need help; you can reach out to me. I can still employ you and pay you well; so you’d stop embarrassing yourself here. Kids /sigh/ the fact that you still have to post screen shots with your pathetic device to prove your self is even more depressing. Seek a therapist boy
Passionet:

Those years you've been looking for jobs even till now, I was using yt as an hobbyist. While you wallowed in poverty, I had fun playing with yt.

You are just a frustrated and depressed fool.

Do you have any rubbish to write this time? You brain dead unemployed tout?
Make you settle down learn something wey go find you job, you no gree. Bad Belle keep you poor and kee you there lol grin

It's all fun by the way, don't get mad.

(1) (Reply)

Private Dinning Facility Wanted!(a Restaurant, Maybe) / The 7 Big Mistake In Business. / A Marketing Partner Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.