Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yaradua, Couldn't Do. Peter Obi Did It, Without Stress! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yaradua, Couldn't Do. Peter Obi Did It, Without Stress! (2145 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Femi Otedola, Babangida, Jonathan & Yaradua Story / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yaradua, Couldn't Do. Peter Obi Did It, Without Stress! by Yaribanzaonic: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
They came to Lagos..and turned you to tenants in your fathers compound?
Everyday they shyt and piss on your forefathers and you want to insult them?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Respect IGBO people zombie...with what they have been through in that country, they still dominate you fuus in ya Lagos economically.
Selling Gala is honorable..but see ya brother below...pathetic aint it... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wahalawahala:
raised in gutter?πŸ˜’ It's no news na lizard most of una dey chase with stone fr Asaba bfr Southwest bcame ur Haven... Some of your brothers still follow night bus enter today..

Re: What Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yaradua, Couldn't Do. Peter Obi Did It, Without Stress! by wahalawahala: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
They came to Lagos..and turned you to tenants in your fathers compound?
Everyday they shyt and piss on your forefathers and you want to insult them?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Respect IGBO people zombie...with what they have been through in that country, they still dominate you fuus in ya Lagos economically.
Selling Gala is honorable..but see ya brother below...pathetic aint it... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

blablabla .. keep on deceiving yourself.... Economy una no see build for ur SouthEast.. na every other zone una dey go dominateπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Na nysc cast una to most of us... evn till now, I still dey send cash to one your brothers over there time to time to feed
Re: What Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yaradua, Couldn't Do. Peter Obi Did It, Without Stress! by Yaribanzaonic: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Try dominate ogbeni...

I also went round the SW for educational purposes and even NYSC before i jakpa...

You have the largest number of indolent and envious people.

With all you HATE about IGBOs, dont sabotage their quest for BIAFRA. So they go and leave "LAS VEGAS..LAGOS" for you preeks.

You rather DIE than let BIAFRA come, because you will eat eachother with envy, juju, ritual organ harvesting and arm robbery.

It is so sophisticated right??

wahalawahala:
blablabla .. keep on deceiving yourself.... Economy una no see build for ur SouthEast.. na every other zone una dey go dominateπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... Na nysc cast una to most of us... evn till now, I still dey send cash to one your brothers over there time to time to feed

Re: What Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yaradua, Couldn't Do. Peter Obi Did It, Without Stress! by wahalawahala: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Try dominate ogbeni...

I also went round the SW for educational purposes and even NYSC before i jakpa...

You have the largest number of indolent and envious people.

With all you HATE about IGBOs, dont sabotage their quest for BIAFRA. So they go and leave "LAS VEGAS..LAGOS" for you preeks.

You rather DIE than let BIAFRA come, because you will eat eachother with envy, juju, ritual organ harvesting and arm robbery.

It is so sophisticated right??

like I said, keep on deceiving yourself... No b today... and as u ursef followd night bus down to the west to better your life Some of your brothers and sisters dey park as we dey talk ....
Re: What Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yaradua, Couldn't Do. Peter Obi Did It, Without Stress! by alasane: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Godspikin:

What makes you think all of the Christians in the north will vote for him. This your Aba made political analysis na wah ooo... Just because the religious card and propaganda was used by Obi, does that mean every christian in the north will fall for that farce?

No Statistics is 100% accurate .....+or- the fact remain like that. Check the pattern of the vote throughout the country.
Obi campaign mostly in churches and place populated by his tribe men or Christians.
Enenche that Dunamis fool was deceiving him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Tribunal: Reasons Tinubu May be Disqualified As President Elect / "Breaking News: BBC Reaffirms Authenticity Of Tinubu's Chicago State University / Peter Odili - Calluously Ostentatious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.