Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,169 members, 7,864,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Invest Today - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest Today (115 Views)

Facts About Real Estate And Why You Should Invest Today. / Assurance For You! Invest Today In #christal-villa Queens Court. / Luxury lifestyle is here!! Invest today with 5m CofO &150% ROI guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest Today by Soloproperty(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Why Regretting Let Me Help You ‼️‼️‼️

Last week when I was on my way to inspect one of our property in Lekki axis,I gave a particular Man a lift from bogije area.

On our way I introduced my self to him as a real estate & financial advisory expert,then i engaged him and we both started a conversation.

Along the line he told me the extravagant lifestyle he has lived,how he used to make so money 💰 some years ago from his working place.

According to him his monthly salary was not much but each month through some company activities he can sometimes make over N3,000,000 in a month,but you know what? He did not have a roof on his head to call his own and the only plot of Land he has at the moment is at ikorodu which currently worth 1.2m

He has worked for 21 years squandering his earning,today his regretting.

Now let me share the good new with you, being an expert in my field I asked him some settings questions and when he answered it appeared to me that he can still own a house with what he's currently earning from his current little business which he start after he left where he has worked for 21 years.

I gave him some advice and open his eyes 👀 to some opportunities in real estate,in his word (Solomon no one has ever told me all these in my Life) He was so happy to meet me etc.

You know what? Now Mr. Ken is gradually becoming a landlord in Lagos without breaking the Bank 🏦.💃💃💃

Congratulations to Mr. Ken once again.

I will like to help 15 people who will take ACTION now own our 3bedroom fully finished bungalow in Awoyaya Ajah Lekki Lagos.

You are reading this all you need to do now is action,I will help you own a unit or units without breaking the Bank 🏦.

The opportunity is open to people who will take action within this month of March only.

Send me a message or call +2347039514746 to book a slot before the space filled up.

My name is Solomon the Celebrity Realtor.

I will be expecting your calls and messages and I will be glad to help.

I love you❤️❤️❤️

Visit any of our handles below 👇🏼

Subscribe to our YouTube channel 👉 Soloproperty of Lagos

Follow us on Instagram 👉 @Solopropertyoflagos1

Website 👉 www.solopropertyoflagos.com

WhatsApp 👉Follow this link to view our catalog on WhatsApp: https:///c/2347039514746

LinkedIn 👉 https://www.linkedin.com/public-profile/settings

#nigeriansingermany
#nigeriansincanada
#nigeriansineurope
#nigeriansinuae
#investing
#networking
#realtorlife
#realEstate
#sales
#celebrityrealtor

(1) (Reply)

Get Affordable Online Conveyancing Quotes In Nottingham / 4 Bedroom Semi-detached Building With Bq For Sale In Ikota Villa / Introducing The Eden Gardens Epe. A New Development By Polymath Real Estate Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.