Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

"Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday (21390 Views)

Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday / Willie Obiano Celebrates His 66th Birthday (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday by Starking1000000(m): 2:38am On Mar 09, 2023
zoedew:

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH ‼❗❗
Religion Has killed us.

The kingdom of God sufferers violence and the violent taketh it by force .
Matthew 11:12
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday by Uniquewise: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
zoedew:
Tell that to his Pastor colleagues when it comes to church politics and they will scream “blue murder”! Sample this: A fellow got past the executive rank of a Zonal Pastor in rccg Ministry into the status level of a National Secretary but so that he can keep signing cheques he descends to a Zonal Pastor rank! A close look at the matter will reveal Pastor Osinbajo supporting the fellow using manipulative and clearly ungodly means! Indeed gentle as a dove! Only God knows how many Pastors he has ridden rough shod on who could only cry out to God for justice given the oppression he dished out to them simply because of his position in the church and in life. The Monitoring Elders who stood by and watched that happen will answer to God someday!

Say your birthday wishes and keep it moving. No need spitting all over the thread talking trash.

Such a bitter soul, mtseew
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday by Uniquewise: 11:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Happy birthday to a betrayal of trust. Obtaining the form to contest in Presidential primary election against the Almighty Jagaban alone is y dislike the foolish pastor

People with single digit IQ like yours ought to be banned from registering on a platform such as this, mtseew
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday by zoedew: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Uniquewise:

Say your birthday wishes and keep it moving. No need spitting all over the thread talking trash.

Such a bitter soul, mtseew
Truth, indeed, is bitter! www knows who indeed is bitter. Confront my take and repent!
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday by Adeneeyee84: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Uniquewise:

People with single digit IQ like yours ought to be banned from registering on a platform such as this, mtseew
And bastard like u should be in desert
Re: "Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday by Adaisback(f): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
Samunique:

Look at how foolish you are !!! undecided

Is that the reason why you people don't sell land for strangers in your region

It's now I agree with those who say that, it will be very difficult for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria.

This is one of the reasons !!!
And who told you we don't sell land to strangers? Can you afford it, if you can, I will personally sell to you at choice locations. Abiola that is contesting in Abia state, have we killed him? His dad is Yoruba. Ask your people to stop the hate. I used to tell my Ilorin friends that I own Ilorin, they will laugh and joke that they have acquired Anambra as well and we all laugh. Quit the hate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Might Be No Sound Youth Left When FG Finally Creates Jobs – Sen. Ashafa / Paul Chukwuma Accused Of Sharing Money To Delegates - ThePlatFormNews / Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.