Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The New Tracking App That Will Help In Recovering Stolen Phones - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The New Tracking App That Will Help In Recovering Stolen Phones (337 Views)

Poly Network Hacker Returns $342 Million Of Stolen Assets / How To Build An Efficient Expense Tracking App / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Tracking App That Will Help In Recovering Stolen Phones by JayWebtech: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Hello guys I need your help 🙏

We are developing an app that will curb the issues of phone theft by providing easy tracking.

So we are conducting a survey on experiences with stolen phones, in order to better understand the scope and impact of phone theft and to identify potential solutions to the problem. We are interested in hearing from people who have bought phones that turned out to be stolen, as well as people who have had their phones stolen from them.

The survey is anonymous and will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Your responses will be kept confidential and will only be used for research purposes. By participating in this survey, you will be helping us to better understand the problem of phone theft and to develop solutions to address it.

Please help me and share to your friends that have an experience on their phones being stolen or have once bought a stolen phone

Use this link if your phone was once stolen: https://forms.gle/1XsxqL3drXMfiQyA9

Use this link if you have once bought a stolen phone
https://forms.gle/7pn3B2zVWMrtjxfK9

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot App Needed On Android Please / Wechat Account For Sale / I'm Encountering Error As A Newbie On Python Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.